Forum Settings
Forums
#1
Mar 18, 2017 7:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 897
I'm not hating on Nekopara, in fact, I'm loving it but seriously this harsh reality is really harsh.
Look!

What kind of mindfuckery is this?
Signature textified. Please follow AX3M to see what led him to this textification or see his anime list for unbelievable scores and hentai titles.





 
#2
Mar 18, 2017 7:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 17577
I don't see a problem.
 
#3
Mar 18, 2017 7:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 1570
explain//////////
 
#4
Mar 18, 2017 7:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 271
kikyo1hinamora said:
explain//////////

He's pissed because more people funded more money for Nekopara OVA than *something something not as well promoted as Nekopara*
 
#5
Mar 18, 2017 5:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 897
kikyo1hinamora said:
explain//////////
Easy. It's mindblowing to realize that people tend to support the clichéd fanservice work more than the deep, well-thought creation. It's so funny to the point of being unfunny.

Either way, they are made by the same producer.
Seiryus said:
He's pissed because more people funded more money for Nekopara OVA than *something something not as well promoted as Nekopara*
Don't get me wrong, I'm perfectly calm even. And it's not as simple as "not as well promoted", what I'm trying to show here is that people are funny.
Modified by AX3M, Mar 18, 2017 5:38 PM
Signature textified. Please follow AX3M to see what led him to this textification or see his anime list for unbelievable scores and hentai titles.





 
#6
Mar 18, 2017 5:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 7214
I'm pretty sure Nekopara is more well known



Why we love Tomoko Kuroki
Card Collection
Set made by
Hossi no!
¸¸.•*¨*•♫

 
#7
Mar 18, 2017 5:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 4187
i agree nekopara is shit VN. catgirl? eukhhh CAT IS CUTE BECAUSE IT'S A CAT, DON"T MIX IT WITH HUMAN. GROSS!
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
 
#8
Mar 18, 2017 6:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 897
LaceyKuroki said:
I'm pretty sure Nekopara is more well known
I know that much of course, and it makes this even funnier.
GangsterCat said:
i agree nekopara is shit VN. catgirl? eukhhh CAT IS CUTE BECAUSE IT'S A CAT, DON"T MIX IT WITH HUMAN. GROSS!
Man, I won't consider Nekopara shit since it actually has a good potential as an anime. The problem is just that it's way too overrated.
Signature textified. Please follow AX3M to see what led him to this textification or see his anime list for unbelievable scores and hentai titles.





 
#9
Mar 20, 2017 7:06 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 6347
AX3M said:
LaceyKuroki said:
I'm pretty sure Nekopara is more well known
I know that much of course, and it makes this even funnier.

Uh, I don't think I get it, why is it funnier? Isn't it more logical if anything? O.o
 
Mar 21, 2017 4:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 897
Kitsu-nee said:
AX3M said:
I know that much of course, and it makes this even funnier.

Uh, I don't think I get it, why is it funnier? Isn't it more logical if anything? O.o
You don't say, huh? That pretty much is obvious. It being undisputedly more popular just makes it a lot funnier. There are more people who support this generic fanservice with little to nothing that much to offer than there are supporting the meaningful anthology with true-to-life contributions. Can't you see that?
Signature textified. Please follow AX3M to see what led him to this textification or see his anime list for unbelievable scores and hentai titles.





 
Mar 21, 2017 5:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 2981
The power of cat girls....
 
Mar 21, 2017 5:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 660
AX3M said:
Kitsu-nee said:

Uh, I don't think I get it, why is it funnier? Isn't it more logical if anything? O.o
You don't say, huh? That pretty much is obvious. It being undisputedly more popular just makes it a lot funnier. There are more people who support this generic fanservice with little to nothing that much to offer than there are supporting the meaningful anthology with true-to-life contributions. Can't you see that?


Just accept it. It's like that in every media. Things that are for a wider audience will always get more attention than others. That's just the way it is and in my opinion it's also ok that way. (can't really put the reason in text form right now, maybe I'll post again)

Maybe the times will change and then the deep stuff will get popular and fanservice will get no love. But I don't see that happening anytime soon.
 
Mar 21, 2017 5:13 AM
~ PR Cheerio ~

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 6661
I mean calm down with the tits I guess? I'm not really sure. Maybe you are calm down. Have some snickers.
 
Mar 21, 2017 5:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 2981
Symphyon said:
I mean calm down with the tits I guess? I'm not really sure. Maybe you are calm down. Have some snickers.


I think it's calm your tits to be more precise, not calm down with the tits lol
 
Mar 21, 2017 5:16 AM
~ PR Cheerio ~

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 6661
DragonSlayer_19 said:
Symphyon said:
I mean calm down with the tits I guess? I'm not really sure. Maybe you are calm down. Have some snickers.


I think it's calm your tits to be more precise, not calm down with the tits lol


XD Sorry about that... I tend to mess up a lot on this. Just, slap me I guess? Idk.
 
Mar 21, 2017 5:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 897
Symphyon said:
I mean calm down with the tits I guess? I'm not really sure. Maybe you are calm down. Have some snickers.
LMAO The fuck, how dare you crack me up like that?!!! XD
Signature textified. Please follow AX3M to see what led him to this textification or see his anime list for unbelievable scores and hentai titles.





 
Mar 21, 2017 5:21 AM
~ PR Cheerio ~

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 6661
AX3M said:
Symphyon said:
I mean calm down with the tits I guess? I'm not really sure. Maybe you are calm down. Have some snickers.
LMAO The fuck, how dare you crack me up like that?!!! XD


Because I guess I don't know what to really say? but hey at least that made you crack up :')
 
Mar 21, 2017 5:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 897
Symphyon said:
AX3M said:
LMAO The fuck, how dare you crack me up like that?!!! XD


Because I guess I don't know what to really say? but hey at least that made you crack up :')
Thanks to you, I am now calm down lol.
Signature textified. Please follow AX3M to see what led him to this textification or see his anime list for unbelievable scores and hentai titles.





 
Mar 21, 2017 5:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 12047
I think Nekopara is not known and may not get the appreciation it deserves
 
Mar 21, 2017 5:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 897
ibraheem234 said:
I think Nekopara is not known and may not get the appreciation it deserves
Interesting opinions. Why do you think so?
Signature textified. Please follow AX3M to see what led him to this textification or see his anime list for unbelievable scores and hentai titles.





 
Mar 21, 2017 5:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 12047
AX3M said:
ibraheem234 said:
I think Nekopara is not known and may not get the appreciation it deserves
Interesting opinions. Why do you think so?


Well at first it is just an OVa and not an actual adaptation ...plus it may not resonate with the audience because of too much moe and theme towards a child like nature
 
Mar 21, 2017 5:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 897
)
ibraheem234 said:
AX3M said:
Interesting opinions. Why do you think so?


Well at first it is just an OVa and not an actual adaptation ...plus it may not resonate with the audience because of too much moe and theme towards a child like nature
I'd agree with you but you put "child like nature" rofl.
Signature textified. Please follow AX3M to see what led him to this textification or see his anime list for unbelievable scores and hentai titles.





 
Mar 21, 2017 5:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 12047
@AX3M
making me to feel embarrassed but I was confused as to what else to discribe it...
 
Mar 21, 2017 5:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 897
ibraheem234 said:
@AX3M
making me to feel embarrassed but I was confused as to what else to discribe it...
Such language barriers... but anyway this OVA is from an eroge VN and it's confirmed to be ecchi so that's why I laughed at that.
Signature textified. Please follow AX3M to see what led him to this textification or see his anime list for unbelievable scores and hentai titles.





 
Apr 3, 2017 2:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 33
Reason is simple: Nekopara is popular and this game Narcissu is not.
 
Apr 3, 2017 8:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 897
_StillAlive_ said:
Reason is simple: Nekopara is popular and this game Narcissu is not.
Yes, it's a sad fact, a very very sad one.
Signature textified. Please follow AX3M to see what led him to this textification or see his anime list for unbelievable scores and hentai titles.





 
Apr 4, 2017 1:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 463
Nothing unexpected. People like to fap to everything. Especially cute oversexualised catgirls.

Symphyon said:
I mean calm down with the tits I guess? I'm not really sure. Maybe you are calm down. Have some snickers.


Snickers only helps when one is hungry. If said person needs to "calm his/her tits" the extra energy gained from chocolate will make it only worse.

ibraheem234 said:
I think Nekopara is not known and may not get the appreciation it deserves


The VN is one of the more known fap VN's out there.One of the reasons because current media loves to oversexualise catgirls and Nekopara is all about catgirls...

Modified by PzKpfw_VI_Tiger, Apr 4, 2017 1:56 PM
 
Apr 4, 2017 5:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 897
PzKpfw_VI_Tiger said:
Nothing unexpected. People like to fap to everything. Especially cute oversexualised catgirls.

Symphyon said:
I mean calm down with the tits I guess? I'm not really sure. Maybe you are calm down. Have some snickers.


Snickers only helps when one is hungry. If said person needs to "calm his/her tits" the extra energy gained from chocolate will make it only worse.

ibraheem234 said:
I think Nekopara is not known and may not get the appreciation it deserves


The VN is one of the more known fap VN's out there.One of the reasons because current media loves to oversexualise catgirls and Nekopara is all about catgirls...

Wisest words I've read this week. Totally 143/69.
Signature textified. Please follow AX3M to see what led him to this textification or see his anime list for unbelievable scores and hentai titles.





 
Apr 14, 2017 3:44 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 30
Is this the real life?
 
Apr 14, 2017 7:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 897
JuliaCNDSVH said:
Is this the real life?
Are you genuinely sympathizing with me, or just downright playing along? Either way... I have the same question.
Signature textified. Please follow AX3M to see what led him to this textification or see his anime list for unbelievable scores and hentai titles.





 
Apr 14, 2017 8:00 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 30
AX3M said:
JuliaCNDSVH said:
Is this the real life?
Are you genuinely sympathizing with me, or just downright playing along? Either way... I have the same question.

I'm genuinely sympathizing with you, but I also play along.
 
Apr 14, 2017 8:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 897
JuliaCNDSVH said:
I'm genuinely sympathizing with you, but I also play along.
Good, that makes it easy then, but also complicated.
Signature textified. Please follow AX3M to see what led him to this textification or see his anime list for unbelievable scores and hentai titles.





 
Apr 23, 2017 11:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 183
AX3M said:
Man, I won't consider Nekopara shit since it actually has a good potential as an anime. The problem is just that it's way too overrated.


The only thing Nekopara can be is either an OVA or a hentai. LOL

How would you make a series out of a game that was just basically about sex?
 
Apr 24, 2017 2:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 897
Fate-Symphony said:
AX3M said:
Man, I won't consider Nekopara shit since it actually has a good potential as an anime. The problem is just that it's way too overrated.


The only thing Nekopara can be is either an OVA or a hentai. LOL

How would you make a series out of a game that was just basically about sex?
Your point is...?
Signature textified. Please follow AX3M to see what led him to this textification or see his anime list for unbelievable scores and hentai titles.





 
Apr 24, 2017 3:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 2115
It's ecchi or hentai?
Cause I want loli hentai of Nekopara
 
Apr 24, 2017 9:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 897
Lolsebca said:
It's ecchi or hentai?
Cause I want loli hentai of Nekopara
Obviously not hentai, but maybe a bit ecchi.
Signature textified. Please follow AX3M to see what led him to this textification or see his anime list for unbelievable scores and hentai titles.





 
Apr 24, 2017 9:37 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 6347
Lolsebca said:
It's ecchi or hentai?
Cause I want loli hentai of Nekopara

But there are no lolis in there :c although they ARE only 9 months old lolz
 
Apr 25, 2017 3:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 183
it actually has a good potential as an anime.


*it actually has good potential as an OVA, at best.

On the other hand, Narcissu has great potential as an anime assuming the studio adapting it is a renowned one or else it would just end up being butchered.

 
Apr 25, 2017 3:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 897
Did you people just assume I meant "series" by "anime"?
Signature textified. Please follow AX3M to see what led him to this textification or see his anime list for unbelievable scores and hentai titles.





 
Apr 26, 2017 12:06 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 39
I'm very glad that there will be an anime, but on the other hand there is only one single ova D:
 
Apr 26, 2017 12:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 424
Please no. Fund something else. x(
 
Apr 26, 2017 1:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 897
Jupio said:
Please no. Fund something else. x(
We're too late, bro..... TOO LATE!!!!
_Lucy_ said:
I'm very glad that there will be an anime, but on the other hand there is only one single ova D:
Yeah... I hate that fact...
Signature textified. Please follow AX3M to see what led him to this textification or see his anime list for unbelievable scores and hentai titles.





 
Apr 27, 2017 8:43 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 39
AX3M said:
Jupio said:
Please no. Fund something else. x(
We're too late, bro..... TOO LATE!!!!
_Lucy_ said:
I'm very glad that there will be an anime, but on the other hand there is only one single ova D:
Yeah... I hate that fact...

In July 2016, the festival "Anime Expo 2016" Sekai Project announced that they will launch a campaign on Kickstarter to raise funds to finance the anime adaptation of Nekopara in OVA format. Nekopara OVA in terms of the plot will be based on Nekopara Vol. 1 + original moments. The campaign started on December 29, 2016, it was planned to collect $ 100,000 in the entrance and release a 20-minute episode, and for every $ 100,000 in excess of the amount collected, increase the episode by 10 minutes, a maximum of $ 500,000 and 60 minutes. However, in addition to this, the company has established other bars:

Upon reaching $ 600,000, Russian, French, Spanish, Korean, German and Portuguese subtitles will add to the OVA;
Upon reaching $ 800,000, a small visual story about Chocolat and Vanilla will be added to Steam Green-Light when they were children;
After reaching $ 1,000,000, this visual novel will be released with its own anime adaptation.
The company NEKO Works released the first promo for OVA on Nekopara on January 20, 2017. Kickstarter project ended on February 11, 2017. The amount of collected funds is $ 963,376, and with the addition of Slacker Backer, a total of 10,502 bekers and 1,049,552 dollars are obtained, which means that the conditions of all the slats are met. The release of OVA, lasting 60 minutes, as well as a special episode about the childhood of Chokoly and Vanilla, is scheduled for December 2017.
 
Apr 27, 2017 8:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 897
@_Lucy_ Yes.. I've read the Kickstarter page so you didn't have to tell me... The image above proves it..
Signature textified. Please follow AX3M to see what led him to this textification or see his anime list for unbelievable scores and hentai titles.





 
Apr 27, 2017 10:53 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 39
AX3M said:
@_Lucy_ Yes.. I've read the Kickstarter page so you didn't have to tell me... The image above proves it..
And this means that all the same there will not be a full-fledged anime adaptation, and only an ova?
 
Apr 27, 2017 11:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 897
_Lucy_ said:
AX3M said:
@_Lucy_ Yes.. I've read the Kickstarter page so you didn't have to tell me... The image above proves it..
And this means that all the same there will not be a full-fledged anime adaptation, and only an ova?
Yeah! The max stretch goal, as it says in the Kickstarter, is just a 60-min OVA, nothing more than that. Oh wait..
After reaching $ 1,000,000, this visual novel will be released with its own anime adaptation.
This sounds a bit ambiguous, does this mean the VN would be released in bundle with this OVA or with another anime adaptation. It said "own". What do you think?
Modified by AX3M, Apr 27, 2017 11:11 AM
Signature textified. Please follow AX3M to see what led him to this textification or see his anime list for unbelievable scores and hentai titles.





 
Apr 27, 2017 11:22 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 39
AX3M said:
_Lucy_ said:
And this means that all the same there will not be a full-fledged anime adaptation, and only an ova?
Yeah! The max stretch goal, as it says in the Kickstarter, is just a 60-min OVA, nothing more than that. Oh wait..
After reaching $ 1,000,000, this visual novel will be released with its own anime adaptation.
This sounds a bit ambiguous, does this mean the VN would be released in bundle with this OVA or with another anime adaptation. It said "own". What do you think?

it means, that in future will be more series than ova?
 
Apr 27, 2017 10:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 1020
Gonna be good! Who cares? The preview looked great.

@GangsterCat
 
May 23, 2017 9:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 897
SeasonADay said:
Gonna be good! Who cares?
I smell utter irony in there, well played I guess?
Signature textified. Please follow AX3M to see what led him to this textification or see his anime list for unbelievable scores and hentai titles.





 
Jun 8, 2017 5:39 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 87
Not seeing anything bad in it.
 
Top
Pages (2) [1] 2 »