Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2018 2:54 PM

Jun 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Maybe I have a bad translation because it is pretty bad, but this whole conclusion has felt out of nowhere. The brief glimpse of Pandaemonium's memories and the reveal that Chrno and Aion have a human mother that is the core of Pandaemonium and they're actually brothers because of that... This is overly complicated, and exposition heavy. I wonder if I don't get this or if this is actually ridiculously put together and there is no way for me to get it. Or maybe I'm just tired. To add in something like "yeah she is our mother who happened to be the core and died while giving birth to us" shows how poorly put together this is. I can't tell if it was a bad translation or what, but I don't think we got hints that Aion and Chrno were really siblings apart from Aion calling him brother, but then we also learned that demons don't have direct siblings and they're all related. Aion's motive wasn't clear to me either, he was spouting some 'the state is an instrument for one class to oppress another' stuff. Did he just want to end everything or something?

I think I'll reread this when I'm not tired, but I don't think it'll change how I feel about this too much. This whole conclusion has been rushed and obtuse. It's weird how slowly paced and unfocused this manga was until now.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chrno Crusade Chapter 57 Discussion

Shazzea - Jul 14, 2015

14 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 19, 8:28 AM

Poll: » Chrno Crusade Chapter 27 Discussion

The_Deity_Of_Sin - Apr 12, 2009

3 by Jim_Heart »»
Nov 7, 2019 11:09 PM

Poll: » Chrno Crusade Chapter 4 Discussion

StevenHu - Mar 13, 2015

3 by tr25a3 »»
Feb 7, 2019 9:57 AM

Poll: » Chrno Crusade Chapter 3 Discussion

The_Deity_Of_Sin - Apr 12, 2009

5 by tr25a3 »»
Feb 7, 2019 9:31 AM

Poll: » Chrno Crusade Chapter 55 Discussion

nerfx - Nov 25, 2016

1 by gfsdfgsdgsdfgs »»
Mar 16, 2018 8:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.