Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 2018 4:42 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What a flashback...could it be the weirdest occurrence of fellatio in hentai? I'm not even sure if it's fellatio though. So the question is, does someone putting your phallus in her mouth and biting it really hard count as oral sex?
Oct 11, 2020 11:07 AM

Oct 2010
absolutely brilliant, what a gal this Keiko is, incredibly funny anime and a good ecchi
7/10
Dec 26, 2020 5:08 PM

Aug 2020
This was very fun to watch. The plot was funny and Keiko was very entertaining throughout the whole episode. Keiko is one of those asshole MC's we don't see very often and that's what I like about her. She is very similar to Yamanobe Etsuko from Hana no Joshi Announcer.

The H scenes were extremely weak and almost non existant. It had a short masturbation scene with Keiko but that just looked so boring and too softcore. It's one of those hentai where plot is good but the H scenes are trash.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
Jan 10, 2023 2:09 PM

Sep 2020
A lot better than I thought it would be. That sudden opening masturbation really set the tone and it rode that pony all the way.
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz
Apr 10, 2023 6:28 PM
Apr 2023
So I see...this is where Yamanobe got her influence from.... Keiko is one hell of a mean sadistic mistress! But Im happy that in this case, she wins at the end instead of the normal hentai trope of the bad lady getting screwed over. Overall good episode although the h-scenes were unfortunately short. They need to make a remake of this.
Aug 6, 2023 3:20 AM

Aug 2017
Awesome, I wish they could include several more funny scenes from the manga but I guess they were cut short due to pacing. Still felt pretty good (I still recommend everyone to read the manga, it was published in English for 1 volume), it's even funnier.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Otenki Oneesan Episode 2 Discussion

removed-user - Mar 13, 2018

4 by boinkboink666 »»
Apr 10, 2023 6:45 PM

» hidden thread

blessofcurse - Nov 7, 2014

8 by removed-user »»
Mar 13, 2018 4:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.