Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 11, 2018 12:40 PM

Feb 2016
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------

That was amazing, was shaking all through the last chapter and the epilogue, i kinda wished War Criminal would get a little more talking time since he seems pretty interesting but im expecting him to come back and bully Kyousuke-chan again :p
Anyway, that epilogue was amazing, seeing the Queen burst out in tears like that and showing how she was when she was in miniature garden was really cute, having Award 3000 defeat the Queen with words(and a Kyou shield) and showing all the misunderstandings between our 2 main characters up til now was really nice im hoping she'll get some more moments, it seems like were heading towards the last few volumes and getting the last confrontation while saving the colorless little girl... really looking forward to the next volume. once again this blew away any theory and expectation i had and came out even better then i could possibly imagine, once again i have no idea how this gonna continue, the afterword was great too, and confirmed that this is but a love story between a boy and a girl,

also

“Squish squish☆”.
BlackFIFA19Mar 11, 2018 12:53 PM
Mar 16, 2018 2:56 AM
Jun 2013
The weapon created to destroy the White Queen is under the control of the White Queen herself. One acts out of love, the other anger. Both are have received Kyousuke's kind(?) words, yet he feels so differently about them now.
Kyousuke declares he will help the colorless little girl who refuses to ask for help. Ever so satisfyingly, the self-sidelined girl does not approve and forcibly stops the game. It's cute how she says she won't act yet has apparently been there helping her arch-nemesis since the submarine; I guess she really is a tsundere.

I am disappointed in Kyousuke for thinking that War Criminal died to poison, because it shows he never learned from those un-aired battles; it's even more annoying because War Criminal is the leader of Illegal, the group that breaks from the convention of standardized rules. Kyousuke thinks rather highly of himself for never killing while believing that the War Criminal vessel would.

Sinceria and Rachael have been introduced. hooray they aren't loli. Seeing how close Kyousuke is to Kingdom F this pair will return in the next volume. Kyousuke's mental notebook says he will find a gift for Rachael and, for whatever reason, I am looking forward to this event, among other things.
Anime exists
all is well
Mar 27, 2018 7:46 PM

Jun 2012
I'm surprised Kamachi said this is a love comedy, just how twisted does he view rom-com? Anyway.....

It was fun reading how adventurous this volume was, I'n deeply happy to see an underwater to over stratos tour. And to add more entertainment to that, War Criminal's antics and resilience are noteworthy too.

I'm also not satisfied that Aika didn't completely scolded her grandfather, she should have broken him more.....hhmn, maybe that'll be pointed out next time. Though I have to admit that Toydreams' commercial of war promotion was impressive.

The most fun part to me is Sinceria and Rachel's meetup with Kyouske/Olivia...what a difficult empress, XD...And I guess Olivia's charms was the best at that time.

Kyouske's precision and movement is still amazing as ever with the war against the American troops but I guess something are always to get on his way such as the colorless little queen, or was it the jealous impure queen now....I've already got somehow a hunch that the colorless girl is somehow materialize due to the white queen's power but I didn't expect that she harbor the Queen inside her.......The white queen's hatred was kinda cute, seriously.

So then, now that the conclusion to Kyouske and the queen is still far from over, guess I still have a lot to expect, especially from Shigara Masami now that she's gonna act like a guardian now and to Olivia too as Kamachi mentioned that she'll be the main partner contracted.

Lastly, the most memorable part to me was Waltraute's cameo.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Any chances of an anime adaptation of the novel?

GoldenCrimson20 - Mar 7, 2018

5 by tragicK »»
Oct 1, 2023 1:03 PM

Poll: » Mitou Shoukan://Blood Sign Chapter 9 Discussion

Cleesus - Dec 6, 2018

2 by Cleesus »»
Jun 27, 2019 6:28 AM

Poll: » Mitou Shoukan://Blood Sign Volume 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2014

18 by Cleesus »»
Dec 2, 2018 7:14 PM

Poll: » Mitou Shoukan://Blood Sign Volume 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2016

1 by Destined_One »»
Jan 23, 2018 3:27 AM

Poll: » Mitou Shoukan://Blood Sign Volume 6 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Jun 14, 2017

4 by LemonOrigins »»
Nov 2, 2017 7:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.