New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 18, 2019 2:35 PM

May 2017
Username: Hondakun2008
Applying for: Recruiter/Welcomer
Any experiences: None yet
Availability: I have a job at a library and when I am there I spend most of my time working with patrons and talking to people on forums and clubs. Considering this is the only time i really check MAL, this is my availability. Mon 1-5, Tues 1-5 Wed no work but i may get on, thurs 5-9, fri 3-8, sat 9AM- 1, Sun i have no work but i may hop on.

Mar 24, 2019 5:53 AM

Sep 2017
Username: blaster11
Applying for: Moderator
Any experiences: I was a mod in TNC before, no more experiences.
Availability: I am available everyday, though not all day because of school.
Example(s): (For graphic designer applicants only)
Comments: I might have not been a good mod and i don't know if am better now but disappointing anyone won't be my objective :) .
Mar 30, 2019 9:30 AM

Feb 2019
Username: Youeii
Applying for: Welcomer
Any experiences: Not many but I've had a welcomer role in this other discord server that I left and I still welcome some people in another server.
Availability: Most of the time since I have school on weekdays. When I'm home I'm always active since I have discord open all the time. I also have discord on my phone.
Comments: I would love this role because I want newcomers to feel welcome once they join the server. It's always nice to have a welcome if you're new and it's comfortable for them too.
Apr 4, 2019 1:23 PM
Jan 2019
Username: MAL=Rue_Ryuga Discord=Rue Hideki
Any experiences: None but I have been a welcomer in a discord server before I left it, also I welcome sometimes on a server i'm co-owner
Availability: Mostly all the time but I have school on weekdays, I have discord on my phone so Ii can access it nearly all the time and when i'm at home discord is always open on my computer.
Comments: When i join new discord servers i always get the warmest of welcomes so if there was a chance i could get this role i would give new comers the same feeling i received as it makes them feel as if they belong and part of the community
Apr 4, 2019 5:10 PM

Jan 2019
Username: MagicalGirlSite in the discord and MagicalGirl451 in MAL
Any experiences: I'm a moderator in my mind
Availability: Always.
Comments: Accept me.
Apr 5, 2019 11:18 PM

Dec 2018
Username: Festivity

Any experiences: I have been staff in multiple game servers, forums, and also some Discord servers. Most of them went down due to financial issues. Back then, I have made mistakes as a staff member and have learned from them. It was very pressuring handling a busy community for a newbie like me, but that's how I steadily improved with the help of my higher-ups.

Availability: Currently, I am available all the time and will be until school begins, which is about 2 months from now... I'm on the timezone GMT+8 as well, meaning that the Discord server will be receiving more moderation at certain times.

Example(s): Chariot TTT, Euphoria Networks, and a TF2 Jailbreak server I cannot recall the name of.

Comments: I can show more experiences of my newbie days if necessary. Thank you for reading my application!
Apr 7, 2019 4:53 PM
Feb 2019
Username: _aether_
Any experiences: I have led and been Co-Leader of a group called Elite Spartans where I was required to moderate and watch over everybody to make sure the group was running smoothly.
Availability: Pretty much whenever I'm awake. After school, I'm on the discord often and even though I have a part-time job, during that time I will still be able to check in on TNC.
Example(s): N/A
Comments: I'm from the Chicago area of the US so I use Central Time.
Thanks for the consideration!
Apr 15, 2019 7:26 AM

Jan 2017
Username: AnjuRatty / MightBeABear#1772
Any experiences: Haven't had much experiences with moderation before expect managing a few game groups. I hope that counts? >.>
Availability: Pretty much always available unless I'm asleep :P , Time Zone is GMT +5.30
Comments: I won't suck I promise :3
"In this world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."
-Madara Uchiha

May 4, 2019 9:22 AM
Oct 2018
Username: Post Anime Depression#1382
Applying for: Event Coordinator
Any experiences: a bit of experience
Availability: all the time
Comments: there will be a challenge people will choose to watch anime based on difficulty level
easy-around 12 episode 12 hours time limit- one bronze points
hard-around 12-24 episode 18 hours time limit- 3 silver points
hardest-around 24-44 episode 28 hours time limit- 4 dark stars points
rank
bronze 5-1
silver 5-1
dark star 5-1
hardcore 1
only one person can obtain the hardcore rank
they anime will be picked randomly depending on the difficulty you picked and your mal,
at the end you have to write review (at least 200 words) to obtain the the points
for the hardest it has to be around 300 words or more to be accepted, JUST YOUR OWN WORDS not someone else's
May 8, 2019 5:45 AM
May 2019
Username: Mikeru_Klode
Applying for: Graphics Designer
Any experiences: I have Photoshop Experience
Examples : sent to Festivity
Availability: Almost everyday until June
Comments: recommended by Festivity
May 8, 2019 11:35 AM

Jan 2019
Username: LXXI

Any experiences: Got experiences as Teamspeak admin in 2 Servers and moderator in 3 servers, event creator (just making quizes and organize events) for a game in Facebook also a Moderator for the facebook page of the game, experience as leader and co leader in games (organize), moderating an discord server (it's inactive now, because the most are in other servers), moderate a Line group (Anime / Manga) and help out by giving information and tips for a game in Line group, also I got experience as Event Creator (Admin) to organize and create events with the team and recruiting new event helpers. Also I was a normal moderator both of them was for a club of a game.

Availability: normally I'm always Avaibaility except when I've school or have stress with school or smth like that. The best Availability I've is at night (6pm to 9-10pm)

Example(s): -

Comments: I know I'm not that long in the club and started few days ago to be active in the forum, but I want to help out the club.
LXXIMay 8, 2019 11:39 AM
May 26, 2019 5:47 PM

Mar 2018
Username: nhorselover
Applying for: Recruiter
Any experiences: welcomed a lot on amino and on discord
Availability: anytime since its summer
Comments: timezone CST

Jul 6, 2019 8:04 PM

May 2013
Username: moonbox
Applying for: recruiter/welcomer
Any experiences: recruiter at other clubs
Availability: here nearly everyday
Comments: thought if you need an extra hand welcoming and inviting people

Nate ©
Jul 6, 2019 8:29 PM
TNC Creator

Feb 2016
moonbox said:
Username: moonbox
Any experiences: recruiter at other clubs
Availability: here nearly everyday
Comments: thought if you need an extra hand welcoming and inviting people

Hi ^^ Mind joining our Discord and @'ing or DMing me? Thanks! I go by Skies#0636
Jul 25, 2019 1:02 AM
Nov 2018
Username: EvanLikesJuiceBoxes
Applying for: Graphics Designer
Any experiences: Mostly just free requests
Availability: Medium-High
Example(s): I hope my Art Instagram will work lol https://www.instagram.com/sneezinggunpowder/?hl=en
Comments: If you don't need/want me that's cool lol
Aug 6, 2019 10:17 PM
Aug 9, 2019 1:16 PM

Feb 2017
Username: FireHotStickies
Any experiences: No previous moderator experience.
Availablity: Work Full Time, 8-4, Mon-Fri, UK GMT. Free from 6.30 - 10 most week nights and all of the weekend.
Comments : I would be interested in the Moderator position if it is still available? I know I am very new to the club and I'm really just getting into anime, but I would like to help support the club and help introduce and welcome others who are also just getting into it. I have no previous experience as a Moderator but I am keen to learn and willing to listen to my peers for guidance and advice. I'm based in the UK (GMT) and have an 8-4, Mon-Fri job but other than that I would be available. Please let me know what you think and let me know if you need any more info.
Sep 6, 2019 4:04 PM
Sep 2019
Username:TinaLatina666
Applying for:Recruter
Any experiences:used to invite people to some of my old groups
Availability:almost every day
Comments: just want to help you
Sep 7, 2019 10:55 AM

Oct 2013
Username: NemoTheLost
Any experiences: handling people here and there but no actual mode work
Availability: 3 p.m. UTC - 8 p.m. UTC, whole Saturdays and Sundays
Comments: I like chatting in TNC, it's my first club and I have been here for a long time. I am used to it and I am here every day ;]
Sep 28, 2019 10:07 AM

Oct 2018
Username: VHollo/VHollo#4390

Any experiences: None

Availability: Generally everyday, most of the time.Timezone is São Paulo, Brazil(GMT-3).School from 7am to 12:20pm and extra math class on Thursday from 12:50 til 14:30, although I usually leave a little later.

Comments: Been here since 2018, mostly in the Discord, and since my bro from the club suggested I tried doing this, I figure I should try, because it might make me a more serious person and I sure do need it.
Sep 29, 2019 9:27 PM
Jan 2019
Username: JesseThePotato
Any experiances: I am a moderator for a few discord servers
Availability: monday 8pm-10pm PST tuesday-friday 4pm-10pm PST. Saturday 5pm-10pm PST Sunday 11am-10pm PST
Examples: -
Comments:I really hope I'm considered. While I haven't been as active on the discord server, I do completely love the community.
Oct 5, 2019 5:05 PM
Jul 2019
Username: Kuremento_san
Any experiences: None but I will try to help as much as possible
Availabity: Every day especially in the evening
Comments: I’m a pretty new member of the club but I am daily active on the discord server and mal.
Oct 6, 2019 7:11 PM

Aug 2019
Username: WeebyQueeny (Eri-Chan on discord)
Any experiences: I have 1 other discord I am currently a mod in, and in total 3 past discord anime servers I was a mod/owner of.
Availability: Usually online, most of the time available, active and present.
Comments: I think I would do well as a mod, I am comfortable with many in the group and I would enjoy being helpful seeing as I am usually in that server the most!
Oct 12, 2019 8:40 AM

Sep 2015
Username: Yowakage
Applying for: Moderator and PM
Any experiences: i help and run 4 servers on discord
Availability: just depends if am not busy with work , my work hours are tueday/weday/thurday/saturday/
some other weeks i have monday off and sometimes friday's week i work 5 hours and satday's i work 4 hours and
sunday's the store is closed
Example(s): (Moderator and Parner Manager only)
Comments: i work hard like BlackSmith
kpop? ye like jazz ?
Oct 19, 2019 11:03 AM
Jan 2019
Username :Emi05
Applying For : welcomer/recruiter
Experience: none
Availability : when im not in school
Oct 21, 2019 7:41 AM
Unicorn Lover

Mar 2019
Username: Karasian
Any experiences: Nope, besides welcoming the one or another time
Availability: Generally after 1pm UTC, whole Saturday
Comments: Glad if I can help.
Don't know how to answer my post? Just click
on "Quick Reply" and mention me with @Karasian

★彡[ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ]彡★
Oct 24, 2019 5:06 AM

Nov 2016
Username: Redth_SA
Applying for: Graphic Designer
Any experiences: Used to be a graphic designer for a club called The Moonlit Clearing (which is now hidden for some reason?) and another called Darkness but that was back in 2017
Availability: Pretty much everyday, my timezone is UTC+1
Example(s): https://imgur.com/a/ZaCZDkH (imgur says it "contains mature content" so you'll need an account to view but there's no cards like that imgur's just being dumb lmao)
Comments: I received a PM from one of your recruiters months ago which I politely rejected (or at least, tried to). But now I feel like improving my photoshopping skills again since I'm a bit rusty now and your club was the first to come to mind.
RedduOct 24, 2019 5:15 AM

« If you want to be yourself, then you must become strong and beautiful. »
- Vil Schoenheit
🕂Anime List🕂Manga List🕂VN List🕂
♥ Credits to Shuuka
Oct 28, 2019 8:55 AM
Aug 2019
Username: heartxdonuts
Any experiences: none yet
Availability: generally speaking i try to be online everyday . i may miss some , cuz of studying .
comments: I am kinda clumsy , i will try my best , but keep this is a note.
Oct 28, 2019 12:29 PM
Jul 2018
Username: Lord_Theodore
Any experiences: Some Experience in Forum/Social groups
Availability: Anytime
Nov 6, 2019 3:30 PM

Jun 2019
Username: GoldenTanabata
Applying for: Graphic Designer
Any experiences: i'm a graphic designer on two other mal club
Availability: 2 hours a day minimum-really depends on how much hw I have
Example(s):

Comments: Im still trying to get better and it would be great if you would allow me to join the team.
Nov 8, 2019 9:11 PM

Jan 2019
Username: Juukyuusai
Applying for: moderator
Any experiences: previous moderator and I've been staff members on other sites
Availability: all the time pretty much besides on Sunday's
Comments: hire me
Nov 19, 2019 1:19 AM

Jul 2019
Username: Exelero64 (exelero64 on discord)
Any experiences: None really, but I have taken part in a few of the Discord events in the past, and I've had experience in RP.
Availability: Pretty much every day, although some days I may not be available much due to school/studying/other commitments. On weekends I'm free for the most part. During holidays I'm available a lot.
Comments: I have some game ideas so I would like to be a Game Creator. Also, how many events and how often must I make them in order to keep the role?
Exelero64Nov 19, 2019 1:24 AM
Nov 24, 2019 8:09 AM
Aug 2019
Username: heartxdonuts
Availability: have stuff from school , but i am free most of the time .
comments: This club is awesome !!
Nov 24, 2019 8:12 AM

Jan 2019
Username: LXXI (13/11/19 A :ring::heart:#0163)

Any experiences: Got experiences as Teamspeak admin in 2 Servers and moderator in 3 servers. Event creator (just making quizes and organize events) for a game in Facebook, also as Moderator for the Facebook page of the game, experience as leader and co leader in games (organize). Moderating a discord server (it's inactive now, because most users are in other servers), moderating a Line group (Anime / Manga) and help out by giving information and tips for a game in Line group. Plus I got experience as Event Creator (Admin) to organize and create events with the team and recruiting new event helpers and was a normal moderator both of them was for a club of a game. After all I got experiments with peoples too, because my work as Recruiter/Welcomer and Event Cordinator in TNC club.

Availability: normally I'm always avaible except when I've school or have stress with school or smth like that. The best availability is at night (6pm to 9-10pm)

Example(s): -

Comments: I know I've 3 staff spots, but I can handle all three in one. I'd happy for a positive anwser
Nov 24, 2019 8:29 PM

Mar 2018
Username:nhorselover
Any experiences: was part of the group but was kicked out for not being active
Availability: most times free on the weekend
nhorseloverNov 24, 2019 8:34 PM

Nov 26, 2019 10:18 AM

Aug 2018
Username: Danycraft (Danycraft#1402 in Discord)
Any experiences: Was Mod in Minecraft Server and its Discord Server.
Availability: Anytime
Comments: Always willing to do best.
Nov 27, 2019 11:57 AM
Oct 2019
Username: maxwlo
Applying for: welcomer/recruiter
Any experiences: Good with people and can help
Availability: every day, for shure every day from 7pm-12pm, other times are random
Comments: cya XD
Jan 12, 2020 4:51 PM
Jul 2018
Username: Allegedshrimp
Any experiences: None, apart from semi managing a guild and guild discord in FF14
Availability: 7am-2am GMT or 7pm to 8am GMT depends if im at work (i work irregular shifts)
Feb 5, 2020 5:47 AM
The King of Dino

Sep 2019
Username: Yõshi
Applying for:Mainly Event Coordinator, but i can take welcoming too
Any experiences: No, but i learn quick. And I have hosted on kahoot previously
Availability: I'm from norway, and have school in the morning. I can perfectly host on saturday and sundays
Comments: I like to do kahoot

Feb 5, 2020 3:51 PM
Dec 2019
Username: sammy (discord), SamuraiStacks (mal)
Any experiences: Currently own a server and have moderated 5 other decently large servers
Availability: almost all the time of everyday except when im at school
Comments: im a very cool person to talk to not just about anime (slice of life :^) ) but lots of other topics like tech and big brain talks and i can be a very serious mod when needed
Feb 5, 2020 10:11 PM

Oct 2019
Username: healerblue
Applying for: Recruiter/Welcomer or Moderator
Any experiences: I was moderator in few other small groups
Availability: Everyday, I go on MAL and discord regularly
Comments: CET Timezone
healerblueApr 25, 2020 6:11 AM
Feb 6, 2020 6:04 PM

Nov 2019
Username: Booksy
Applying for: GFX Team
Any experiences: Making MAL Sigs, recently i've made the cards for Waifu Wars on TNC Discord. -Also ask Trix for more references-
Availability: Anytime, not in school and i don't work (i'm in England so 0+UTC time)

Comments: Learning gfx as i go but always ready for a new challenge. i've had many suggestions passed to me for club layouts.
🎶 Ani-mu Playlist 🎶
ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: ꜰᴜʏᴜɴᴏʜᴀɴᴀꜱʜɪ - ɢɪᴠᴇɴ
𝟶:𝟻𝟶 ──o───────── -𝟹:𝟸𝟼
⇄ | ◅ | Ⅱ | ▻ | ↻ | 🔈 ▮▮▮▮▮

『 ❝ 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢,
𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚎 ❞ - ᴍᴀꜰᴜʏᴜ ꜱᴀᴛᴏ
┌───────────────────┐
ᴄᴀʀᴅꜱᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀɪᴇꜱʜᴀʀᴇᴍ
└───────────────────┘
Feb 8, 2020 10:08 AM
Aug 2019
Username: ITzRecipe/Discord: Jayden D. Recipe
Any experiences: None but I have been in a few events that have been hosted and I've seen what is needed.
Availability: I'm on Discord from 3:30PM to 10PM Monday - Friday, and Saturday - Sunday I'm usually on all day.
Timezone: Central Standard Time

<-AnimeList | Profile->

Feb 8, 2020 8:11 PM
Mar 2017
Username: Hiiamjackyang/Discord: Jack Yang
Applying for: Welcomer
Any experiences: Being Canadian (that definitely helps as a welcomer.)
Availability: I'm usually on Discord from 5:30PM to 2AM Weekdays, and weekends I'm usually on all day. Unless emergency. (note all above time i mentioned is in PST time zone)
Timezone: PST
Feb 12, 2020 12:33 PM
Sep 2019
Username: tinalatina666.
Applying for: Recruiter/Welcomer.
Any experiences: Helped run my friends discord server.
Availability: Everyday, except for Thursday's.
Timezone: MST.
I'm from Canada.
I hope to be working with you all soon!.
Feb 13, 2020 7:10 PM
Dec 2019
Username: iHaveBad_Taste on discord it’s just Edward
Any Experience: None
Availability: only days I will be less active on MAL and Discord are Tuesdays Wednesdays and Thursdays other than that I’m pretty much free
Feb 15, 2020 4:56 PM
Feb 2020
username: Queendragneel15

applying for: Welcomer/recruiter

experience: none

availability : 3 days per week

comments:-
Feb 15, 2020 9:09 PM

Apr 2019
Username: moe_sama

Applying for: GFX Team

Any Experience: Illustrator - creating vinyl decals | Photoshop - forum set creation | BBCode Formatting

Availability: 3-4 days/week

Example(s):

大好き "I just want to be an ancient demigod loli"
Feb 18, 2020 2:17 AM
Sep 2019
Username : SakuTNC
Applying for : Welcomer
Availability : When i don’t have school
Comments : Well, i wanted to be useful in TNC for a while, so yeah, i think it’s time to do something other than watching animes.
Feb 25, 2020 11:09 AM

Jan 2020
Username: totallynotdom │Discord: dom#1111

Experience:
I have close to 2 years of experience of being a staff member in decently sized Discord servers and other platforms. My main experience comes from moderating & doing administrative work, such as welcoming members, moderation of channels, staff applications, staff management, suggestion reviewing, ban appeals, etc. Apart from Discord I have been a staff member for a Unturned server, a YouTube channel and a local gaming forum. I have never been demoted or received a punishment as a member of the staff team. I progressed my way forward and achieved my positions by working hard and trustworthy.

Availability:
I am available for a few hours troughout the day. Since I have school my activity is highly limited from 8 AM to 3 PM (GMT+2). On weekends/holidays I am much more free and able to be actively online.

Comments:
Able to start from March 2020.
Also Trix keeps mistaking me as a staff member.
totallynotdomSep 21, 2020 11:27 AM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» [GAMES] Count to 100,000 Part 3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Karasian - Jan 26, 2021

8376 by Serafos »»
31 minutes ago

» [GAMES] Count down from 100,000 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

babyaki - Dec 4, 2020

6902 by Serafos »»
31 minutes ago

» [GAMES] Anime A-Z Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 8, 2017

4739 by omorashi »»
May 9, 9:02 AM

» [ACTIVITY] What's your favourite Anime? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

TheSkiesAwake - Mar 3, 2016

294 by Serafos »»
May 5, 12:55 PM

» I admit, I actually find Sailor Moon to be "girlier" than Tokyo Mew Mew and that's not a bad thing

removed-user - Feb 5

1 by Serafos »»
Apr 8, 8:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.