Forums
New
Feb 28, 2018 12:52 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 28, 2018 12:57 PM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

Enters and walks thru the gym, it had various thing to use for practice. He took his jacket off and place it in one of the benches. Then took the weight lifters and starting to do some movements with them. After that he put them to the side and started to do push-ups. After doing 25, he went to the weight lifters, getting sweat over his face and down to his neck and chest.
Mar 1, 2018 9:56 AM

Dec 2013
Annalise Revaris

Annalise entered the gym, having wandered here from the dorm rooms. She looked around and nodded, content with the space it had, as well as the various things about that could be used for training and exercise.
She noticed a familiar person though. When she realized who it was, she went over and interrupted him.
"My, my. Fancy seeing you here." She would say. "This explains why you seem to be in tip top shape."
Mar 1, 2018 10:07 AM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

He heard a familiar voice and notice it was Annalise. He smiled and place the weight lifters down, then said "Greetings, I'm so glad to see you again. I must admit... It has been lonely" He blushed lightly while smiling at her.
Mar 1, 2018 10:31 AM

Dec 2013
Annalise Revaris

"Lonely hmm?" Annalise asked him. "How come though? Haven't find others that aren't too... crazy or hyper active perhaps?" Annalise chuckled a bit. "So, just here exercising then?"
Mar 1, 2018 10:35 AM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

He nod then said "Is hard since I meet such a great one, no one will reach to your standard" He look down lonely.
Mar 1, 2018 10:44 AM

Dec 2013
Annalise Revaris

Annalise looked down a bit at Garrett. "Come on, chin up. Don't get like that, doesn't suit your image to look so down." She said. She also looked about and grabbed a small hand towel from a nearby rack. She placed it on his head. "Also, you appear to be sweating quite a bit, yet I don't see any water nearby. You're gonna dehydrate yourself you know."
Mar 1, 2018 11:03 AM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

He smiled and picked the towel, then clean the sweat from the face and neck "I'll be fine, remember I lived in the dessert" He said while putting the towel hanging from his neck.
Mar 1, 2018 11:17 AM

Dec 2013
Annalise Revaris

She chuckled a bit. "Right, right. But... no excuses while you're here. If you have access to water, drink it." She sternly pointed at him as she spoke. "Sure you may be used to having little water intake, but you have to take advantage of where you are currently."
She lowered her hand, before looking around.
"hmm... do you mind if I join you with your exercises?"
She asked him.
"Been a while since I last actually did any exercises and I can't slack off too long."
Mar 1, 2018 11:41 AM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

He took into consideration what she said, nodding in agreement. Then when she ask if she could join, he nod again while saying "By all means, should I go get water for both then?" He asked.
Mar 2, 2018 8:54 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu Bluestar

Setsu slowly open a door and walked inside as she did not knew what place it was, as she walked she saw a boy and a girl, this boy was half naked as she smirk "hm~ am i in a way? are you planning to do some pervy staff? i think i come in a good time" she smiled and looked at a boy he was pretty sexy and handsome but it looked like he already choose that girl with white hair as she walked inside "should i give you some candoms? what size do you have little man? oh or am i mistaking?" she smiled
Mar 2, 2018 9:18 AM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

He got angry and got close to the new girl "Do not speak disrespectfully toward someone you don't know. Now apologies to her right now" He pointed at Annalise.
Mar 2, 2018 9:18 AM

Aug 2015
Kurohime Mirai

Mirai entered the Gym in hopes of finding an open space to practice her acrobatic skill and the train a little more; inside there were a few people so she wasn't really worried about annoying anyone Hi everyone!!! cheerfully she greeted everyone in general, unable to read the situation, went to an open space and did some warmups
Mar 2, 2018 9:23 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu Bluestar

a boy lookde at Seetsu with angry face she smiled at it "sorry sorry, did i something wrong?" she smiled and walk closer to them "but... i really thought you was going to do it, just see, you are half naked and your body is in sweat.. and your face is red... it's just logical.. and mos of all you qto are in a big room all alone what would a person think?" she said and smiled "well to think i was mistaken it's so sad, i wanted to bully you guys even more" she smirked
Mar 2, 2018 9:31 AM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

He looked at the girl angry still "What kind of apology is that? If you won't be doing it with respect and actual revret then please leave us alone." He turn from the girl and saw another girl come in. He sighs since there was to many annoying people.
Mar 2, 2018 9:40 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu Bluestar

setsu looked at him and notice his annoyed face and smiled "awww so you want to stay all alone with her?" she said and stand in front of him "i already explan you a situation.. are you still mad?" as she made a little sad face "it's just.. in my old school this staff was happening really often so..." she looked at him "i am a new so i do not know new rules" she smirked still looking at this boy, as he was really sexy she looked up and down of his body and looked at his eyes. this boys angry face was really saxy and in the end he was half naked "by the way.. do you like when you are in center of attention? in this room we are 3 girl and one guy... and you are half naked... what will other think? what if they will be mistaken as i was?"

said setsu and looked at a girl who walked in the room too
Mar 2, 2018 9:50 AM

Aug 2015
Kurohime Mirai

Mirai heard after finishing her warmups that there was one girl kind of like messing with a half naked boy, at that moment the girl also looked at her, she started approaching them with a curious face and asked This thing promise to be interesting, whats going on I want to know, whats happening
Mar 2, 2018 9:56 AM

Sep 2016
Almon Reeb

The door opened slowly and quietly. Only those who paid attention would notice as a guy entered through it and started walking slowly inside. He seemed tired by how he walked and breathed heavily, but whoever would bother listen to his breaths for a second could tell what was up with him. It wasn't tire, he was craving. People here seemed to be busy with some fight or talk, so he approached the one that seemed least occupied. Hey there!... He looked at her, looking as tired as human could be, and put his hand on her shoulder to get her attention. Red hair strings hanged on his head in front of the black/darkblue ones as his eye shined in red faintly. His body was reacting to his emotion W-will you... Help me He seemed desperate for help as he asked. that of her.
@Yfang
Mar 2, 2018 10:18 AM

Aug 2015
Kurohime Mirai

As she was approaching the conflict someone reached her from behind, as this took her by surprise she almost kicked him in the stomach but stopped as soon as she heard him pleading for help Sure why not, what do you need help with? she said innocently as if nothing were happening
Mar 2, 2018 10:28 AM

Sep 2016
Almon Reeb

I need help... He told her, his voice so faint, as if he was dying inside. In the meallow... I'm too weak for the monsters there... He looked at her as his eyes started shining more brightly. ...Help me against them... He squeezed her shoulder weakly, as if out of pain. ...Please! He kept breathing heavily as he begged her, and gave her no reason as to why he had to fight them. Not at all.
Mar 2, 2018 10:33 AM

Mar 2014
Setsu Bluestar

Setsu looked at this two as this drama was too much for her as she looked at half naked boy and smiled "well i am going... and everyone have fun" she smiled as walked out of the place as she wated to see the school fully
Mar 2, 2018 10:41 AM

Aug 2015
Kurohime Mirai

The person in front of her was rather weak at the moment, and was asking for help against some monster, she didn't quite understood the situation but she didn't really care just some monsters, yeah why not, I needed some excercise anyway, show the way
Mar 2, 2018 10:48 AM

Sep 2016
Almon Reeb

Th-Thank you.... He said in a faint voice, it sounded as if he didn't even finish his sentence. He turned around and walked as slowly towards the door, still breathing heavily. If nothing stopped them, he would lead the girl to the mellow. He wouldn't bother start a conversation or introduce himself along the way. He wasn't really one to do that. Not that he was his normal self anyway.
Mar 2, 2018 2:53 PM

Jun 2017

After spending enough time pointlessly roaming the building, looking for something that'd catch his eye, Hiroyuki took note of an interesting looking place. After taking a closer look, it seems like he ran into a gym. "Oh, they have one of these? I guess I've got nothing better to do." He thought to himself as he took a few steps in. There were a few people doing the obvious around, but it wasn't too packed so it didn't bother the boy too much. After taking a cautions look around the whole place, the first thing that would catch his eye was a pull up bar. Approaching the thing, he'd quickly hop up and grab onto it with one arm, while grabbing its wrist with his free one, starting his series of pull-ups. After every 4 or so he'd mess around by letting go of his wrist and doing a regular spread arm pull-up, but instead of going down he'd swoon himself upwards to do a hand stand on top of the bar, then do a push up in that position, before swinging back down to continue what he was originally doing. He seems to be enjoying himself while doing exercise.
Mar 2, 2018 5:49 PM

Dec 2013
Annalise Revaris

She was a bit perplexed and slightly annoyed by the random turn of events that had just occurred. She was glad that Garrett seemed to have taken care of things though since she would have personally engaged in a fight at some point if she had reacted on her own. She sighed a bit after the girl, who was implying that her and Garret were up to stuff, finally left the place.
“Honestly. The nerve of some people.” She grumbled a bit.
Mar 2, 2018 6:25 PM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

He looks at her "I'm sorry about this nasty situation..." He got dry then got his jacket on "That girl had a death sentence... The level of disrespect toward you was just" He stop with anger and rage.
Mar 3, 2018 5:51 AM

Jun 2017

After enough time spent exercising, playing around and a bit of meditation through which he managed to again conjure up the extra pair of arms unconsciously (again), Hiroyuki decided it was about time to go back to exploring the building.
Mar 5, 2018 7:49 PM

Dec 2013
Annalise Revaris

"it's fine really." Annalise said. "Nothing worth getting fussed over. Honestly, dealt with that sort of person before several times back at home, so I'm used to it." She said calmly, despite in her mind she thought about how back home she typically would throw her lance at people who'd annoy her like that... and get away with it.
Mar 6, 2018 2:50 AM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

He looks at her worried then says "Is just a comment that must have no meaning toward you... How about we leave and take some fresh air?" He smiled at her hopping to make her feel better.
Mar 6, 2018 9:48 AM

Dec 2013
Annalise Revaris

“Hmm, I guess that would be ok.” She said while nodding a bit. “Alright. Let’s go get some fresh air. Lead the way mister.” She said with a smile. “Though... best if you organize yourself a bit .. clothing wise.” She said jokingly.
Mar 6, 2018 9:59 AM

May 2009
Garrett Iwa

He blush embarrass, got his clothes back on after getting mostly dry with the towel. Then offer his arm to Annalise to the leave to the Rooftop.
Mar 8, 2018 11:40 AM

Dec 2013
Annalise Revaris

Annalise laughed a little seeing how Garrett got embarrassed a bit. She then took hold of his arm and left with him.
Mar 11, 2018 9:59 AM

Jun 2017
Hiroyuki Nesho'en
Stats

Even though his wounds weren't healed properly, Hiroyuki can't stand being idle all day, so the bandage covered monk decided to have himself a go at the gym despite the slight pain he felt in his left arm and ribs. Once he arrived at his intended destination carrying a bottle of water with him, he'd take a short look around. It wasn't nearly as full of people as it was the last time he's been here, so that was pretty refreshing. Approaching one of the benches, he'd place his bottle there before heading towards a high pull up bar, jumping up to grab a good hold of it, before he'd start doing wide spread pull ups at a relaxing pace. As soon as he did, he'd notice that the fact his fists were also wrapped up in bandages actually helped his grip, maybe he should start wearing those more often?
Mar 12, 2018 8:48 PM

Jun 2017
Hiroyuki Nesho'en
Stats

After spending far more time here than he intended to, feeling refreshed from all the exercise, Hiroyuki decided to head out and roam the Institute for a while.
Mar 15, 2018 8:39 AM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa

He would nod and smile to her as she told him he would be the first to know, "well here we are, this is actually my first time here as well." he would say walking over to a small weight bench and picking up and testing a few of the dumbbells that were lying around. He would then look back to Aria wondering if she had any questions about anything.
Mar 15, 2018 9:34 AM

Apr 2013
Aria Clare

"Seems like they've got all sorts of equipment here." Aria said as she walked in and looked around. There were various weights, ropes for climbing, targets and what seemed to be a partial upper floor. Walking across the room she went to take a look from up stairs. She could see the floor below as she walked down one of the sides of the room.

Mar 15, 2018 12:17 PM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa

Hakuya would watch her as she moved to the stairs and started to wander around the room a bit, "that they do." that was all he would say as he put the weights back in their place and soon started to walk to her side. Once he was closer to Aria again he would ask her a question "you said before you liked to read, what kinda books do you like?"
Mar 15, 2018 1:06 PM

Apr 2013
Aria Clare

Aria leaned on the railing looking down at the rest of the gym below when Hakuya came up next her asking about the type of books that she enjoyed reading. "I tend to lean towards the mystery and adventure genres. They keep my imagination going when I read through them. I also find them not as predictable as those fantasy or romance novels every other girl seems to be into."

Mar 16, 2018 6:20 AM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa

Hakuya soon closed the distance between them as he asked her about what she liked to read, chuckling a bit at her answer. "haha I get what you mean, a good mystery keeps your mind guessing and wanting to know more with every word. I wonder if the library will have any good choices." he would say as he started to think about other novels he had read before.
Mar 16, 2018 8:38 AM

Apr 2013
Aria Clare

"If It's as big as every other place here I'm sure it's got plenty of books. Even ones I'm sure we've never heard of." Aria replied as she spurned leaning her back on the railing looking at a target on a nearby wall. She looked over a few meters to find a shelf of throwing knives and other small handheld weapons. Walking over to the shelf she picked up one of the knives observing it and feeling the where the weight of it fell. "How similar do you thing throwing knives and throwing darts are?"

Mar 16, 2018 8:49 AM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa

he would nod as she spoke to him, "haha your probably right." he would say as he watched her move and soon pick up a knife before asking him a question. Hakuya would think for a moment before answering " I don't think they would be all the similar, darts have most of their weight in front and have to be thrown differently compared to knifes. Why do you ask? come up with some idea?" he would ask a bit curious as to what she was thinking.
Mar 16, 2018 9:04 AM

Apr 2013
Aria Clare

Aria shrugged before responding. "I might not play sports but I have a knack for picking up things that deal with my hands. Use to be good at things like darts." Aria eyed the target for a moment before looking down at the knife in her hand. "Lets see how similar it really is." She took another look aligning to the target before swinging her left arm back and then forward releasing the the knife. Making contact with the target she hit just below the bullseye. "Guess these weigh a bit more then what I accounted for.

Mar 16, 2018 9:51 AM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa

Hakuya would listen and watch as Aria continued to mess with the knife, saying she enjoyed things that dealt with using her hands. Hakuya would nod as she threw a knife into the target just barely missing the bullseye before making a comment, "well its a fun game to play, still your throw came close, did you used to play often?" he would ask as he soon picked up one of the throwing knives as well, standing beside her he would attempt to copy her throw but only end up hitting one of the outside ranges on the board, above the bullseye. "dang guess I'm a little out of practice as well." he would chuckle wondering if they would continue playing or move on now.
Mar 16, 2018 10:56 AM

Apr 2013
Aria Clare

"I use to play when I got bored or frustrated so I guess you could say that was often enough. It was a nice break from things" Aria said answering the first question waiting for him to throw the one in his hand she picked up another knife and took aim again. "Not bad for being out of practice. What about you? Did you use to play as well?" She finished her question before taking a breath in and throwing as she exhaled. Aria hit off to the left of the center ring. "Looks like getting back into it might be one of the things I might do here."

Mar 16, 2018 12:58 PM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa

"i see" he would say as she watched her pick up another knife and get ready again, asking him a question before she threw another knife and just barely missed the center of the board. " kinda, never did it by myself, kinda just one of those things I've done with friends" he would say before he would lean down to pick up a knife, this time he would toss the knife up and down in his hand before he would suddenly throw it at the board. This time the knife landing below the center ring as he scratched the back of his head and let out a sigh.
Mar 16, 2018 1:07 PM

Apr 2013
Aria Clare

Aria watched Hakuya's second throw move closer to the center of the target. She took a seat in a chair along the wall. "Looks like we both could use a little more target practice. Both of us seem to be hitting right outside of it now." She debated on picking up another one and throwing one more for a moment but decided not to. "But not bad for someone who just plays with his friends."

Mar 17, 2018 10:20 AM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa

He would nod to her as she talked still standing, "yeah, nothing wrong with that though." he would say as he watched jer pick up another one and debate on throwing it before deciding against it. She would then make a comment about his skills "ha yeah it was nice to do, company makes things better." he would smile
Shitsuji-CartyMar 17, 2018 11:41 AM
Mar 17, 2018 2:59 PM

Apr 2013
Aria Clare

"That's true. Make for some good competition too. So anything else you want to do while we're here?" Aria asked playing with one of the knives in her hands. She flipped it back and forth careful not to let it come back down on the back of her hand as she sat in the chair along the wall.

Mar 19, 2018 5:49 AM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa

" Nope, nothing in peticular, you?" he would ask as he watched her juggle the knife carefully in her hands, he had been just showing her around for the most part not really thinking of anything he'd like to do. Hakuya would then ask her a question " whats your favorite season Aria?"
Mar 19, 2018 3:25 PM

Apr 2013
Aria Clare

"Favorite season? I would have to say the autumn is my favorite. The weather is comfortably cool, not too hot or cold. The weather seems to be nice as well, not rainy or snowing. The colors of the leaves on the trees are quite pretty. Well at least where I'm from they are." Aria answered his question without having to think much about it. She gaze far off as she played through a memory of autumn in her head. "Always enjoyed riding my horse in the autumn the most. Just the mix of the cool crisp air, warm sun, colors and crunch of the leaves feels relaxing to me. What about you?"

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Theo and Kiany's Journey ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

linette - Sep 21, 2018

1485 by Shitsuji-Carty »»
Nov 14, 2022 6:19 AM

» Institute -Laundry-

linette - Jan 30, 2018

34 by linette »»
Feb 27, 2019 1:08 PM

» Market Place ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 26, 2018

447 by linette »»
Sep 21, 2018 9:56 AM

Sticky: » Institute's Registration -Character's Creation- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 20, 2018

400 by frogoten »»
Sep 14, 2018 9:40 PM

» Institution -Garden- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 21, 2018

1477 by Zelda102 »»
Sep 14, 2018 9:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.