Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aug 10, 2018 10:10 AM

i dont know if it can have a season 2 yeah outside japan is it realt popular but 80% outside japan watch anime illegal. the movie was great and the lighnovel is also realy good and finaly this year no game no life manga vol 2 is out so might me hope

Aug 11, 2018 12:21 AM
There's still hope.

Aug 21, 2018 3:05 AM

Never is a long time. I predict there will be a season 2 sometime, somewhere, it may just be many years away.

Aug 23, 2018 10:44 PM
I really hope we do get a second season, but honestly I can't say I'm convinced that it will ever happen. The fact that they made a second and third season of Overlord does give some hope, but if they wanted to do it why wouldn't they have done it by now? What could happen is something like with One Punch Man season 2, where a new studio picked it up to make a new season, but if that were to happen I worry that they might not get the same director and other staff, which might make there be some changes in the show, for the better or the worse. But until then, there are always the light novels which are very enjoyable, even if I'd prefer to see it in animation.

Mar 15, 8:14 PM
thot patrol

storifynews said:
Kizuya said:
With the recent movie New Game no Life Zero and a rising popularity outside Japan.. Do you think that this will help the series get a second season soon or can we still only hope for one? What are your thoughts or guesses?

After watching the movie I was wondering if a second season is in the works or atleast being look at by Madhouse. I heard something. About it being cancelled due to plagiarism. Is this true? https://www.storifynews.com/no-game-no-life-season-2-release-date-cancelled-due-to-plagiarism-allegations/

there's no way that's real. that article looks sus as hell

Mar 15, 8:25 PM
☆ adrift ☆

One glance at the site and the entire thing looks illegitimate; articles are plagued by simple grammatical errors, the bio for the founder "Mike Bravo" is hilarious, and the fact the user has the same name and avatar points towards a spambot.

The "user" registered today, has necro'd a thread about NGNL S2, and started their own topic linking to their own "article"

Mar 16, 9:43 AM

Pages (2) « 1 [2]