Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 10, 2018 4:54 AM

Aug 2017
So.. I'm newbie in the Fate Universe but I've read that it goes in this order: Fate/Zero---->Fate/Stay Night
But I wanna know if there's possible to watch first the Fate route and then Heaven's Feel movies to end with Unlimited Bladeworks, or is it necessarily to watch in the routes orter of Fate---->UBW----->HF, bassicaly what I want to know is if I can switch Unlimited Bladeworks and Heaven's Feel
Feb 10, 2018 5:02 AM

Oct 2014
Gonaiorica said:
So.. I'm newbie in the Fate Universe but I've read that it goes in this order: Fate/Zero---->Fate/Stay Night

The only correct order is: Fate route -> UBW route -> HF route -> Fate/Zero.

Gonaiorica said:
is it necessarily to watch in the routes orter of Fate---->UBW----->HF

Yes it is, if you want to avoid spoilers and understand everything. But since Fate route has a shit adaptation(that spoils things for UBW and HF) and all 3 HF movies aren't out yet, no one does that.

You already watched Fate/Zero and Fate/stay night 2006, so it doesn't matter anymore for you though, are you asking for someone else?
AdatiusFeb 10, 2018 5:18 AM
Feb 10, 2018 5:07 AM

Nov 2014
You can skip routes, technically but doing so will leave you confused.
I'd suggest never doing that. The order goes Fate > UBW > HF and each subsequent route builds off of knowledge gained from the previous one(s). The HF movie, just to give an example, skips UBW's episodes 0 and 1. Obviously, these 2 episodes are your intro to the series in general.

Also, do note that Zero was meant to be read/watched after reading FSN.
Feb 10, 2018 5:31 AM

Aug 2017
Shayon said:
Gonaiorica said:

The only correct order is: Fate route -> UBW route -> HF route -> Fate/Zero.

Gonaiorica said:
is it necessarily to watch in the routes orter of Fate---->UBW----->HF

Yes it is, if you want to avoid spoilers and understand everything. But since Fate route has a shit adaptation and all 3 HF movies aren't out yet, no one does that.

You already watched Fate/Zero and Fate/stay night 2006, so it doesn't matter anymore for you though, are you asking for someone else?

I'm still watching Stay Night from 2006 but I wanted to wait until all the movies are out to end the Stay Night series in a marathon so I asked 'couse a I understood the heroine goes like: Fate->Saber
UBW-> Rin
HF-> Sakura

And as "Saber route" is already sh*tty adapted and it's kinda hard to believe/wait for a remake for Fate route I wanted to go in waifu order to end with UBW with Rin. :v I know is kinda weird but It's to have a goodtasting ending for the marathon with a waifu alongside the MC.
Feb 10, 2018 5:45 AM

Oct 2014
Gonaiorica said:
I'm still watching Stay Night from 2006 but I wanted to wait until all the movies are out to end the Stay Night series in a marathon so I asked 'couse a I understood the heroine goes like: Fate->Saber
UBW-> Rin
HF-> Sakura

And as "Saber route" is already sh*tty adapted and it's kinda hard to believe/wait for a remake for Fate route I wanted to go in waifu order to end with UBW with Rin. :v I know is kinda weird but It's to have a goodtasting ending for the marathon with a waifu alongside the MC.

Each route builds off the previous one, the original VN had them locked in that order.

HF route assumes you have read/watched Fate and UBW routes before, so if you go with HF -> UBW you risk not understanding some things in HF.
Feb 10, 2018 6:29 AM

Aug 2017
Shayon said:

Each route builds off the previous one, the original VN had them locked in that order.

HF route assumes you have read/watched Fate and UBW routes before, so if you go with HF -> UBW you risk not understanding some things in HF.

Oh I see, I tought that they were completely independent one from each other, I'mma go with the correct order before scrubbing it.

So, series like Fate/Apocrypha, Fate/Grand Order & Fate/Extra are different stories right? I don't have to see Zero & full Stay Night previously to watch them right?

BTW, Thank you mate, you saved a life.
Feb 10, 2018 6:54 AM

Oct 2014
Gonaiorica said:
So, series like Fate/Apocrypha, Fate/Grand Order & Fate/Extra are different stories right? I don't have to see Zero & full Stay Night previously to watch them right?

BTW, Thank you mate, you saved a life.

Apocrypha should be watched after UBW at least, and if possible after HF movies. It doesn't spoil anything for them but relies on concepts/info from HF route. You will not understand a few things here and there because of that, but if you want to watch them before HF movies it's not that big of a deal.

Watch FGO First Order after FSN 2006 and UBW. although, it's just a mobile game advertisement that only covers the prolouge chapter, don't expect a proper ending, if you do want to watch it that is.

Watch Fate/Extra after UBW. You should be fine if you watch it now but just to be safe, since it turned out to be anime-original and no one can predict what's going to happen next.
Feb 24, 2018 7:06 AM

Mar 2016
Gonaiorica said:
But I wanna know if there's possible to watch first the Fate route and then Heaven's Feel movies to end with Unlimited Bladeworks, or is it necessarily to watch in the routes orter of Fate---->UBW----->HF, bassicaly what I want to know is if I can switch Unlimited Bladeworks and Heaven's Feel

azertz99Feb 24, 2018 7:17 AM
Mar 14, 2018 2:56 AM

Feb 2015
NEETazertyY said:
Gonaiorica said:

Fate Zero is supposed to be watched after all three F/SN routes, but in my opinion, you should stay away from Deen's Fate Stay Night, and go directly into Zero which is for now the best of the series, then if you enjoy it, watch UBW and the Heaven's Feel movies when they come out.

Fate Apocrypha is another one that's pretty bad, i haven't watched much of the others like Kaleid, Extra and Grand Order though, so i wouldn't know about their quality.
I heard Kaleid's 4th season(3rei) is pretty good.
SteelingMaxMar 15, 2018 1:38 AM

Mar 28, 2018 10:01 PM
Jul 2017
fate sn 2006
fate zero
fate sn ubw

More topics from this board

» VN fan are annoying as Hell

chevalierkraken - Apr 23

23 by Alexioos95 »»
2 hours ago

» Why do people consider 2006 Fate/Stay Night anime bad?

zckfox - May 13, 2023

45 by chevalierkraken »»
Yesterday, 10:10 AM

» Seriously bro

Yeshaiah2015yesh - Apr 9

10 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 10, 4:55 AM

Poll: » This or Unlimited Blade Works

Fukoku - Mar 28

13 by deg »»
Mar 31, 9:07 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Ruzgfpegk - Jul 3, 2008

135 by ToG25thBaam »»
Mar 7, 8:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.