Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2018 8:13 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Now I feel bad that the three alchemists had to die, ugh.
Feb 8, 2018 11:40 PM

May 2015
TANGERINES!

We need more Saint-Germain. Her personality is perfect!

"You're basically the biggest perv here, no different from when you were a man." FUCK YOU PRELATI! She's like "What the fuck is wrong with you woman!?"

You know what's funny. Cagliostro's comments...ARE ALL TRUE! SHE'S THE ONE WHO NEEDED TO LIVE!

These three are like the three stooges. They need a spinoff. ALL OF THEM NEED A SPINOFF!
Oct 11, 2018 4:22 AM

May 2016
Tarotist said:
TANGERINES!

We need more Saint-Germain. Her personality is perfect!

"You're basically the biggest perv here, no different from when you were a man." FUCK YOU PRELATI! She's like "What the fuck is wrong with you woman!?"

You know what's funny. Cagliostro's comments...ARE ALL TRUE! SHE'S THE ONE WHO NEEDED TO LIVE!

These three are like the three stooges. They need a spinoff. ALL OF THEM NEED A SPINOFF!

Honestly, ALL Symphogear seasons gonna 26 episodes imo
Nov 23, 2018 12:51 PM

May 2016

No wonder we never saw those moments in the show. This made me like them much more XD
Jun 15, 2021 3:05 AM

Feb 2014
I liked getting backstory of the Alchemists! lol Prelati wanted to get ramen xD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2023 6:16 AM

Nov 2010
That answers my question as to why they haven't done much for the past 400 years. The Bavarian Illuminate was waiting for the big players to leave the stage. I guess they didn't think the Symphogear users were the real threat.

They did mention that they used to be men. They changed genders because, in alchemy, females are the perfect form, right?
Rambo is a good movie!
Cagliostro is even more hilarious here than in the main show!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ: Senki Zesshou Shinai Symphogear Episode 4 Discussion

removed-user - Feb 27, 2018

5 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 17, 2023 6:30 AM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ: Senki Zesshou Shinai Symphogear Episode 2 Discussion

removed-user - Jan 1, 2018

6 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 17, 2023 5:57 AM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ: Senki Zesshou Shinai Symphogear Episode 1 Discussion

removed-user - Jan 1, 2018

8 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 17, 2023 5:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.