Forum Settings
Forums

Mini game v.8: Call of Duty Mafia | Game End: Freedom!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 43 44 [45] 46 47 » ... Last »
Jan 28, 2018 5:23 PM

Dec 2013
riku said:
i mean behavioural reads are a slippery sloap~

how else do u propose to read someone lol

Jan 28, 2018 5:27 PM

Dec 2013
Karote said:
lastwhisper31 said:
wish I could that, because even if Riku is mechanically cleared tmr, he most def isn't behaviorally cleared

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Just ignore.

I already do it with you, it works so well

Jan 28, 2018 5:35 PM

Mar 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
riku said:

depending on the person, meta, role, trust~
But what is scummy to some is townie to others.

mafia is a slippery slope in general lol
"I am the Bone of my Sword
Steel is my Body and Fire is my Blood
I have created over a Thousand Blades
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Withstood Pain to create Weapons, Waiting for one’s Arrival
I have no Regrets. This is the only Path
My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works"
Jan 28, 2018 5:38 PM

Jan 2014
riku said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

this dude said motherfucking trust, I'm so done 😂😂
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Jan 28, 2018 5:40 PM

Mar 2014
lastwhisper31 said:
riku said:

this dude said motherfucking trust, I'm so done 😂😂

;)
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Jan 28, 2018 6:39 PM

Sep 2016
osieorb18 said:
riku said:
chalk it up to lack of sleep

That... is a common problem.

Also, assuming you might not be around as miller, who do you think is most likely scumbuddies with Shinichi? (Other than me if you still think that.)

@Re1031 Feel free to answer this question as well with the same caveat.
I can eliminate last, and I think I'm willing to do the same for riku. I want to eliminate Ruu but her vote ended up on riku, not Shinichi, so VC doesn't align with her reads very well. I'll have to reread her because I'm currently getting this impression that she was more interested in lynching logic over Shinichi, but that could be memory bias. I'm also a little distrustful that her claim was 2-shot, which seems pretty different from everything we've seen so far.
I know you scum read Denja but I feel he has a couple good posts:
#1514 - Goes out of his way to shut down a piece of evidence (imo) that was pretty incriminating against the Shinichi/logic mason buddies thing. Assuming you're town (which is honestly still kind of a big assumption, but I'll go with it for now), scum would want you lynched because you'd flip town and pretty much lock clear Shinichi. So this was actually kind of a step back from pushing you as a lynch. Shinichi is lock scum, meaning you and Denja cannot both be scum. scum!Denja has nothing to gain by pointing this out if you are town.
#1695 - 100% accurate description of Shinichi.
#1704, #1855, #1862, #1907, #1926 - Posts like these where he points out something actually pretty glaringly suspicious, the pre-game equivalent of a cop check. Even if you are telling the truth about it, it's still going to be suspicious. Considering this isn't labeled as a bastard game, for Masonry to work on scum, even Godfather, seems extremely bastard to me. All of the points Denja brought up regarding your claim is valid, though I'll give you benefit of the doubt that you are not lying. I guess it could be scum trying to push the inconvenience of mechanics against you, but he sounds like he genuinely believes what he saying.
#1857, #1863 - Posts like these where Denja calls out Riku give me town feels. Don't think scum goes out of their way to get into squabbles like this to prove a point.
#1859 - Will have to follow up on this when the time comes. Will need full clarity and no tip toeing around mechanics when it comes time too a full claim, but comparing another player's role to your own is a town instinct.
#1864 - Then you have your nice old operating as an independent post. By that I mean not TPR, but town trying to solve the game. You also later on have him asking ironace to claim, which is nice, because it shows he's not just interested in someone being lynched, but to make the most of it even if they'll flip town. Oddly enough, I found his switch from you to ironace as something town would do. There were time constraints, and ironace did lie. I recall doing something similar in another game where I switched my vote for reasoning that was honestly really silly, but time constraints make everything seem possible.

And now I hate myself for saying this, but all of this goes to null because of #1974. Shinichi was the better lynch 10/10 times. And had you ended up getting lynched before Shinichi (and flipped town), that would make up for Shinichi's scumminess a lot and potentially spared him from death for a couple days. TT___TT
#2006 - But this is a nice post.
#2127 - As is this :3

So overall, I want to keep a close eye on where his soft claim takes us.

Scarlet's activity is somewhat worrying to be honest. It's a little less than what I'd expect from town!Scarlet. I'd like a current reads list from her and where she stands on players, especially Ruu and osie (@ScarletCelestial ). What I do kind of like from her is her throwing in the theory that Pokeit was Godfather based on his double vote claim. It takes a townie's innocence to throw in a theory like that whereas scum would know it's not true and avoid a dead end. Trash is kind of cleared by mechanics and I don't like that, so I'm going to reread him (though I have in my notes that his interactions with yurkin suggest unaligned, so yeah... gotta reread him).
*rereads Trash*
#198 - Post reads as unaligned between him and Shinichi.
#342 - I do not understand this post for the life of me.
#917 - I like this... :<
#949 - Does scum agree with their buddy like this? I don't know, but I don't like the shade on last either.
#1013 - I want to read this post as *internal screaming* because I said something very similar in my first "real" mafia game when SK killed my buddy. But it's really NAI lol.
Anyway, I finally remembered why I had Trash as town for his interactions with yurkin. Nothing to do with interactions tbh, but yurkin left a vote on him day 1 and nearly got him lynched. That's really risky to do to your scum buddy.

Actual PoE block: Scarlet/Ruu/Karote/Denja/osie
Ruu would be my best bet out of all of this, so I'll reread her if I can later tonight.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jan 28, 2018 6:54 PM
Jul 2018
lastwhisper31 said:
@abuhumaid can I game throw? Lol
if you want a modkill, sure.
Jan 28, 2018 6:58 PM

Jul 2016
riku said:

I find the balance between behavioral and mechanical elements to be one of the most beautiful things about mafia.
Had I the heavens’ embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

- WB Yeats
Jan 28, 2018 6:58 PM

Mar 2014
osieorb18 said:
riku said:

I find the balance between behavioral and mechanical elements to be one of the most beautiful things about mafia.

indeed
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Jan 28, 2018 7:00 PM

Dec 2013
@re1031 nice post gl finding my buddy tho >:D

Jan 28, 2018 7:01 PM

Jul 2016
I think I caught one interesting thing that Shin said in Mason chat about other players, but I need to think about it a lot to figure out exactly what it means for the game, if anything. I might just be wining myself, but I might have found a pretty strong dichotomy.

- WB Yeats
Jan 28, 2018 7:04 PM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
Jan 28, 2018 7:08 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

How scary ;)

Jan 28, 2018 7:10 PM

Dec 2013
Also my lack of conviction comes from having to work alot and spending time in other places smh >3>

Now this game got more interesting though

Jan 28, 2018 7:10 PM

Nov 2008
RE1031 said:
osieorb18 said:

That... is a common problem.

Also, assuming you might not be around as miller, who do you think is most likely scumbuddies with Shinichi? (Other than me if you still think that.)

@Re1031 Feel free to answer this question as well with the same caveat.
I can eliminate last, and I think I'm willing to do the same for riku. I want to eliminate Ruu but her vote ended up on riku, not Shinichi, so VC doesn't align with her reads very well. I'll have to reread her because I'm currently getting this impression that she was more interested in lynching logic over Shinichi, but that could be memory bias. I'm also a little distrustful that her claim was 2-shot, which seems pretty different from everything we've seen so far.
#1514 - Goes out of his way to shut down a piece of evidence (imo) that was pretty incriminating against the Shinichi/logic mason buddies thing. Assuming you're town (which is honestly still kind of a big assumption, but I'll go with it for now), scum would want you lynched because you'd flip town and pretty much lock clear Shinichi. So this was actually kind of a step back from pushing you as a lynch. Shinichi is lock scum, meaning you and Denja cannot both be scum. scum!Denja has nothing to gain by pointing this out if you are town.
#1704, #1855, #1862, #1907, #1926 - Posts like these where he points out something actually pretty glaringly suspicious, the pre-game equivalent of a cop check. Even if you are telling the truth about it, it's still going to be suspicious. Considering this isn't labeled as a bastard game, for Masonry to work on scum, even Godfather, seems extremely bastard to me. All of the points Denja brought up regarding your claim is valid, though I'll give you benefit of the doubt that you are not lying. I guess it could be scum trying to push the inconvenience of mechanics against you, but he sounds like he genuinely believes what he saying.
#1857, #1863 - Posts like these where Denja calls out Riku give me town feels. Don't think scum goes out of their way to get into squabbles like this to prove a point.
#1859 - Will have to follow up on this when the time comes. Will need full clarity and no tip toeing around mechanics when it comes time too a full claim, but comparing another player's role to your own is a town instinct.
#1864 - Then you have your nice old operating as an independent post. By that I mean not TPR, but town trying to solve the game. You also later on have him asking ironace to claim, which is nice, because it shows he's not just interested in someone being lynched, but to make the most of it even if they'll flip town. Oddly enough, I found his switch from you to ironace as something town would do. There were time constraints, and ironace did lie. I recall doing something similar in another game where I switched my vote for reasoning that was honestly really silly, but time constraints make everything seem possible.

And now I hate myself for saying this, but all of this goes to null because of #1974. Shinichi was the better lynch 10/10 times. And had you ended up getting lynched before Shinichi (and flipped town), that would make up for Shinichi's scumminess a lot and potentially spared him from death for a couple days. TT___TT

Wow! an ISO about me... I haven't seen this in such a long time...

Seriously, the effort of ISOing is really great. I am terrible at that xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jan 28, 2018 7:12 PM

Mar 2014
DenjaX said:
RE1031 said:

Wow! an ISO about me... I haven't seen this in such a long time...

Seriously, the effort of ISOing is really great. I am terrible at that xDD

time to create a extension to let mal have iso
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Jan 28, 2018 7:13 PM

Dec 2013
@riku MAL isnt formed around mafia so i dont think they will ever add a proper iso feature

Jan 28, 2018 7:14 PM

Jul 2016
@Re1031: How certain are you that Last is town? I'm personally up there but I wasn't at 100% and I'm worried that my thinking on this possible slip looks too simplistic.

- WB Yeats
Jan 28, 2018 7:14 PM

Mar 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
@riku MAL isnt formed around mafia so i dont think they will ever add a proper iso feature

... 'extension'
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Jan 28, 2018 7:24 PM

Sep 2016
osieorb18 said:
@Re1031: How certain are you that Last is town? I'm personally up there but I wasn't at 100% and I'm worried that my thinking on this possible slip looks too simplistic.
Last tunneled very heavily on Shinichi. I recall one of his posts was like "you have 24 hours to prove you're not scum." I can't see last going out of his way to buss Shinichi that heavily. Overall a lot of his behavior has been townie to me too. Like he seems to not be censoring any of his thoughts, such as throwing out ideas on who the vig should shoot, conspiracy theories, that kind of stuff. I don't think scum!last gains a lot from suggesting that Pokeit, the IC, could be scum, or bringing up cult.
Can you share the possible slip? I mean, I'm guessing you will eventually but I'm curious now. Did this slip happen before or after Shinichi's fess up?
Jan 28, 2018 7:28 PM

Jul 2016
RE1031 said:
osieorb18 said:
Last tunneled very heavily on Shinichi. I recall one of his posts was like "you have 24 hours to prove you're not scum." I can't see last going out of his way to buss Shinichi that heavily. Overall a lot of his behavior has been townie to me too. Like he seems to not be censoring any of his thoughts, such as throwing out ideas on who the vig should shoot, conspiracy theories, that kind of stuff. I don't think scum!last gains a lot from suggesting that Pokeit, the IC, could be scum, or bringing up cult.
Can you share the possible slip? I mean, I'm guessing you will eventually but I'm curious now. Did this slip happen before or after Shinichi's fess up?

Before. This was a while back. I'm going to ISO the other player and see how I feel about it. Not relevant until D4 anyways because Shinichi's the lynch tomorrow.

- WB Yeats
Jan 28, 2018 7:37 PM

Nov 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Hints that there's only one other scum left for a three scum game. Figured that was the case, but that's a nice tidbit of info. ^^
Jan 28, 2018 7:38 PM

Sep 2016
osieorb18 said:
RE1031 said:

Before. This was a while back. I'm going to ISO the other player and see how I feel about it. Not relevant until D4 anyways because Shinichi's the lynch tomorrow.
Well, it could be useful information. I doubt you'd be night killed (unless the Desperoda thing goes miserably), but what's the harm in sharing it sooner than later?
Jan 28, 2018 7:40 PM

Jul 2016
@RE1031: I can't share exact wording, and I'm not sure how to paraphrase while keeping the meaning. I also think it's too early to share, most likely. If I survive the night (which I believe I should unless my own ability kills me; there's plenty of other targets), I'll reveal the next day. The way it's worded is really weird, but I think if Last is town, Shinichi's either messing with me, or I've figured out the scumteam despite a metric tonne of wine. I'm not nearly certain enough on it (maybe 55% and rising), but I also don't think I'm nearly the best choice for scum to kill tonight, so that's at least something.

If this does get me killed tonight, limit yourself to your current POE.

- WB Yeats
Jan 28, 2018 7:41 PM

Mar 2014
osieorb18 said:
@RE1031: I can't share exact wording, and I'm not sure how to paraphrase while keeping the meaning. I also think it's too early to share, most likely. If I survive the night (which I believe I should unless my own ability kills me; there's plenty of other targets), I'll reveal the next day. The way it's worded is really weird, but I think if Last is town, Shinichi's either messing with me, or I've figured out the scumteam despite a metric tonne of wine. I'm not nearly certain enough on it (maybe 55% and rising), but I also don't think I'm nearly the best choice for scum to kill tonight, so that's at least something.

If this does get me killed tonight, limit yourself to your current POE.
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Jan 28, 2018 7:42 PM

Jul 2016
@RE1031: I'm super sorry for being cryptic, btw, I just really don't want to screw this up if this is in fact a slip, since I think I just get NK'd if I'm right.

- WB Yeats
Jan 28, 2018 7:43 PM

Mar 2014
accidentally pressed post my bad
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Jan 28, 2018 7:43 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
osieorb18 said:

My brother puts in alot of effort regardles of alignment on top of the fact hes a very aggresive player. Now I wonder though has he been bussing me thats the real question here ^_^

Jan 28, 2018 7:45 PM

Jul 2016
@Re1031: I'm also just going to ignore anything Shinichi says about this since I know it's just going to add more wine.

- WB Yeats
Jan 28, 2018 7:47 PM

Dec 2013
osieorb18 said:
@Re1031: I'm also just going to ignore anything Shinichi says about this since I know it's just going to add more wine.

BORING your suppose to be my mason buddy how cruel, you even brought me into this world >:D take responsibility for ur actions

Jan 28, 2018 7:48 PM

Jul 2016
@Re1031: 55% I've got it, 30% Shinichi's tricking me, 15% I'm wining myself into oblivion.

- WB Yeats
Jan 28, 2018 7:49 PM

Dec 2013
osieorb18 said:
@Re1031: 55% I've got it, 30% Shinichi's tricking me, 15% I'm wining myself into oblivion.

*sips his wine*

Edit-Sips Osie's wine

Jan 28, 2018 7:49 PM

Sep 2016
osieorb18 said:
@RE1031: I'm super sorry for being cryptic, btw, I just really don't want to screw this up if this is in fact a slip, since I think I just get NK'd if I'm right.
I honestly don't see that as much of a loss (sorry, you're still in the PoE >_>), but I'll take it into consideration.
osieorb18 said:
Sounds like a good plan lol.
Jan 28, 2018 7:51 PM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
osieorb18 said:

*sips his wine*

Edit-Sips Osie's wine
You shouldn't take other people's wine...
Jan 28, 2018 7:54 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

*sips his wine*

Edit-Sips Osie's wine

i'm scum i can do whatever i want >3>

Jan 28, 2018 8:06 PM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:

you can't survive a lynch
Jan 28, 2018 8:07 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Depends if i am lynch proof or not

Jan 28, 2018 8:08 PM

Nov 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:

Lynchproof roleblocker, lel
Jan 28, 2018 8:12 PM

Jul 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:

Okay, that was pretty funny.

- WB Yeats
Jan 28, 2018 8:14 PM

Dec 2013
abhutrash said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I mean a virgin roleblocker existed :O

Jan 28, 2018 8:24 PM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
abhutrash said:

I mean a virgin roleblocker existed :O
With a weakness for hookers... One of the reasons I decided to believe that claim.
Jan 28, 2018 8:31 PM

Jan 2014
AbuHumaid said:
lastwhisper31 said:
@abuhumaid can I game throw? Lol
... i was joking lol
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Jan 28, 2018 8:49 PM

Mar 2014
lastwhisper31 said:
AbuHumaid said:
... i was joking lol

jokes are for scum :P
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Jan 29, 2018 12:16 AM

Dec 2016
@RE1031 Scarlet's activity is somewhat worrying to be honest. It's a little less than what I'd expect from town!Scarlet. I'd like a current reads list from her and where she stands on players, especially Ruu and osie (ScarletCelestial ). What I do kind of like from her is her throwing in the theory that Pokeit was Godfather based on his double vote claim. It takes a townie's innocence to throw in a theory like that whereas scum would know it's not true and avoid a dead end. Trash is kind of cleared by mechanics and I don't like that, so I'm going to reread him (though I have in my notes that his interactions with yurkin suggest unaligned, so yeah... gotta reread him).
*rereads Trash*
#198 - Post reads as unaligned between him and Shinichi.
#342 - I do not understand this post for the life of me.
#917 - I like this... :<
#949 - Does scum agree with their buddy like this? I don't know, but I don't like the shade on last either.
#1013 - I want to read this post as *internal screaming* because I said something very similar in my first "real" mafia game when SK killed my buddy. But it's really NAI lol.
Anyway, I finally remembered why I had Trash as town for his interactions with yurkin. Nothing to do with interactions tbh, but yurkin left a vote on him day 1 and nearly got him lynched. That's really risky to do to your scum buddy.

1. Reading me based on my activity probably isn't the best since I've got other problem that I can't talk about yet and Denja's game.
2. My thoughts:
My paranoia leads me to believe that osie (possibly not Ruu now, but I'll look at her again after school) are scum. They were very happy to claim that Shin was Mason but went back on everything when it looked like he was going to get caught. + Masons suggest that both of them have to be Town since this isn't bastard, and since Shin isn't, I doubt osie is either.
My paranoia concerning ash is that they claimed vig, but it might have just been a front. I'm going to bury that fear deep, deep down since they claimed it after they thought they'd die.

I'll reply to the individual posts when I get home from college, because my phone is c***.
Jan 29, 2018 12:23 AM

Mar 2014
indeed.
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Jan 29, 2018 1:52 AM

Sep 2014
If osieorb18 can't prove the use of her ability, we can just lynch her after we lynch Shinichi-kun.
Jan 29, 2018 1:55 AM

Jul 2016
ScarletCelestial said:
My paranoia leads me to believe that osie (possibly not Ruu now, but I'll look at her again after school) are scum. They were very happy to claim that Shin was Mason but went back on everything when it looked like he was going to get caught. + Masons suggest that both of them have to be Town since this isn't bastard, and since Shin isn't, I doubt osie is either.
My paranoia concerning ash is that they claimed vig, but it might have just been a front. I'm going to bury that fear deep, deep down since they claimed it after they thought they'd die.

Lol you would.

- WB Yeats
Jan 29, 2018 1:55 AM

Jul 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
AbuHumaid said:
... i was joking lol

It wasn't very funny?

- WB Yeats
Jan 29, 2018 2:00 AM

Mar 2014
Pokeit said:
If osieorb18 can't prove the use of her ability, we can just lynch her after we lynch Shinichi-kun.

indeed
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Jan 29, 2018 2:06 AM

Mar 2014
Pokeit said:

Although if I die, flip town and osie lives osie is scum :)
Because my passive specifies cop checks. Not a universal miller, which osie was trynna say I had earlier.
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 43 44 [45] 46 47 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.