Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 15, 2018 3:59 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The space pirates made me wonder what One Piece would be like if it took place in outer space.
Sep 21, 2021 4:53 PM
May 2018
Made by the same creator, Masaki Kajishima, that made Tenchi Muyo Ryo-Ohki. Believe it or not, this series is said to be set in the same universe as Tenchi Muyo Ryo-Ohki. Taking place at some point between Yosho arriving on Earth and the beginning of the Tenchi Muyo OVA. As for the first episode, I enjoyed it. Didn’t expect to laugh as much as I did lol.
Dec 27, 2021 3:46 PM

Aug 2020
This was a very entertaining episode all things considered. I like the amount of creative gags and jokes that are constantly trown at you. I also like the mix of some more serious parts like for example Jannis's backstory. The H scenes were not that great but at least they were somewhat humorous. Even though the H scene with Jannis in her werewolf form wasn't really enjoyable, at least it was kinda wholesome given the context.

Overall a pretty good start. It's fine plot wise but I hope the H scenes are gonna get better from here on out.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spaceship Agga Ruter Episode 4 Discussion

removed-user - Jan 15, 2018

4 by Kristiwazhere »»
Nov 8, 2023 9:31 PM

Poll: » Spaceship Agga Ruter Episode 2 Discussion

2 by nobracommander »»
Oct 18, 2022 7:45 AM

Poll: » Spaceship Agga Ruter Episode 3 Discussion

2 by Hesmiyu »»
May 11, 2022 2:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.