3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
25.0%
Average 3.5
4 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 13, 2018 12:48 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I'm still not sure what's going on, but I was quite amused seeing Tomoki getting caught performing onanism by Suzune. I was super surprised when I realized Mustafa was the dog's name though...I was laughing so hard at Tomoki mentioning Mustafa while fornicating, thinking he was talking about the character from the Disney film.
Feb 5, 2018 4:41 AM
Oct 2013
Rather unashamed open shirt and lingerie only of the long hair fiancee. Somewhat erotic.

Still unclear where that red liquid is from. Is it even blood? Because
she would be losing a lot rather casually. And why she's wearing the thing.

quite fluid burst open of the maid's chest. Funny how he came and bukkake her face.
Most rare vacuum suck play on pussy with the brush bristles as well. Didn't expect also rare suck on his d of it and then insertion into her pussya and ass. Which was quite hardcore actually, even without double penetration.

for some reason he strangled youngest girl? but then turns out her and dog are Alive <( •`~•^)>

whip action was a bit cheap. But good suffering faces and cry of fiancee from the double penetration machine.

of all the things to discover from the dig, he dug up the maid... Was thinking it was gonna be either the girl or dog. guess there is a chance maid will be seen alive again.
May 19, 2019 7:41 AM
Oct 2015
I want more Mika action
Apr 15, 2023 10:57 PM

Nov 2010
That girl peeing blood made me cringe. Damn, that's disgusting.
Suzune is hot! I enjoyed her sex scene. I wonder if it's possible to f*ck with a vacuum in real life. I can imagine it could cause traumatic injuries. lol
I've been waiting for Natsuko to get defiled. She's so pretty. I'm looking forward to more!
Aww man, Suzune died? What a waste of fine meat!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kawarazaki-ke no Ichizoku 2 Episode 4 Discussion

removed-user - Jan 13, 2018

3 by MizuhoKamui »»
Apr 16, 2023 12:10 AM

Poll: » Kawarazaki-ke no Ichizoku 2 Episode 3 Discussion

2 by MizuhoKamui »»
Apr 15, 2023 11:34 PM

Poll: » Kawarazaki-ke no Ichizoku 2 Episode 1 Discussion

2 by MizuhoKamui »»
Apr 15, 2023 8:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.