Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 13, 2018 12:57 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What was that Maki thinking? Performing onanism out in the open like that...
Feb 6, 2018 4:52 AM
Oct 2013
Somewhat lewd fap of young ojou-sama under the school mizugi and then getting the somewhat forced banging. Her calling out of pain seemed unfitting though.

Most rare 3P BL of grown ups. Pretty dirty with the asshole licking by the fat guy.

Uwaa shotgun mouth-break fella and old man fella of fat guy was gurotic. and bleeding from the ass too from strapon rape. That was some messed up stuff.

maintained expressiveness in the h scenes.

seems to be unclear if he was dreaming or somethings reset while others don't. Well evidence would suggest normal time flow considering progressing torture scenes and young ojou-sama's state of body.

Well it was more comprehendable and Interesting
Apr 15, 2023 11:34 PM

Nov 2010
The plot is intriguing. It seems like they're stuck in a time loop, but it's not. I think it's the effect of the drug on their drinks.
Man, that homoerotic shit is disgusting! I need more Natsuko sex scenes! I wish she were my maid. I'll be f*cking her all the time!
RIP Tomoki. That shotgun job must've hurt like hell. Damn, if I were him, I'd rather be killed at that point.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kawarazaki-ke no Ichizoku 2 Episode 4 Discussion

removed-user - Jan 13, 2018

3 by MizuhoKamui »»
Apr 16, 2023 12:10 AM

Poll: » Kawarazaki-ke no Ichizoku 2 Episode 2 Discussion

3 by MizuhoKamui »»
Apr 15, 2023 10:57 PM

Poll: » Kawarazaki-ke no Ichizoku 2 Episode 1 Discussion

2 by MizuhoKamui »»
Apr 15, 2023 8:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.