3It was OK
20.8%
2Disliked it
12.5%
1Hated it
8.3%
Average 3.7
24 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 21, 2017 7:32 PM

Apr 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Meh... The first episode did it better.. not enough myths and just straight up "Giantess x Shota mode... plus the story didn't wrapped up and never depicts an overwhelming identity of the MC through timeskip"...
-HippySnob-Dec 21, 2017 7:41 PM

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Dec 21, 2017 9:25 PM

Feb 2013
Ah lame. They skipped so many horror stories and out of all of them, chose the only one that had no sex. Pretty disappointing, they had such a great list to choose from. I could be wrong but with how they chose to go on with this, it looks like this'll be the last episode since this was an adaption of the last chapter.

Short summaries of other horror stories we could have gotten, they skipped 6 of them. (spoilers):

Also, for some reason there's 2 episodes for episode 2, at least where I 'got' the video, not sure how MAL is going to handle this, so I'll just comment on it here. The second episode of episode 2 seems to be original content and was as long as this episode. Was about the tall girl and the kid going to an amusement part while having sex in a ball pit. The close up shot of where he made her nipples go erect was pretty hot though she seems a lot bigger, either my eyes or inconsistent proportions.
HentaiDec 21, 2017 10:04 PM

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Dec 22, 2017 4:29 AM
Oct 2013
main
uwaa quite gurotic dream story with the chopping and rawness of blood, but especially the eye spooning ( ̄ロ ̄ ;) showed off the girls fear quite well in face and body and tears ( ̄▽ ̄)b also the girls were rather big XD

quite interesting wondering of her about dream only being dream for those who wake up and reality for those who don't. Sounds about right.

Hasshaku-sama quite cute again with the sad expression and cling to car (*˘▽˘*)

And quite erotic body and large size of her in the h scene and lovely gentle and satisfied expression of her (ㅅ˘︶˘)♡ and sensuality in the h. her pubes her inconsistent with sometimes surrounding her pussy more and sometimes not.

Got chilled at the end with the final po and face, so sudden after being nice driver lady at the time XD well happy end in the end I guess, considering they reunited and after a long suffering for him XD

omake
Quite cute bed visit of hasshaku-sama and the soft cream part (*˘▽˘*)

Reused some footage at least in the ball pit scene. Somewhat lewd riding of her with the breasts bouncing wildly and holding up of dress. The final penetration scene part lasted quite long XD

Kind of sad how she cried at the end (´・ω・`)

Well she was most moe and lovely ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡
User-sanDec 22, 2017 6:31 PM
Dec 22, 2017 6:05 PM
May 2015
That was pretty violent at the beginning. I didn't really understand much but was the guy in the car, that kid?

I guess I will have to rewatch it when it gets subbed

Edit: Just read the whole manga. Weird that they skipped so many chapters.
GoNinja23Dec 22, 2017 6:27 PM
Dec 27, 2017 5:22 AM

Sep 2016
So, the latest episode shocked the shit outta me with the ending jumpscare. before I watch this, just in case, is there any jumpscare here?
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Dec 29, 2017 5:53 AM
May 2015
GangsterCat said:
So, the latest episode shocked the shit outta me with the ending jumpscare. before I watch this, just in case, is there any jumpscare here?

Yeah there is. The first 4 min and 30 seconds have some scares and are pretty violent as well. There is one at the end too.
Jan 1, 2018 10:41 PM
Mar 2016
Just tell me one thing.... Are there going to be more episodes? If yes when and if no why 😂
Jan 2, 2018 3:19 PM

Sep 2016
Goopower12 said:
GangsterCat said:

Yeah there is. The first 4 min and 30 seconds have some scares and are pretty violent as well. There is one at the end too.

yeah the end of part 1 is prett much same as episode 1 ending. i need to cut that with vid editor lol
other than that just smoking hot with giant boobs hmmmmm
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Jan 3, 2018 8:53 PM

May 2015
Ah... I wanted to see the other stories...
Jan 4, 2018 4:49 AM
Oct 2013
maaz_hk said:
Just tell me one thing.... Are there going to be more episodes? If yes when and if no why 😂
had 完結編 in the episode name, which means 'concluding part'. usually it means its the last episode. and it finished the manga (after skipping most chapters). Not impossible, but I would doubt there would be anymore EPs.
Jan 5, 2018 5:31 PM
May 2015
GangsterCat said:
Goopower12 said:

yeah the end of part 1 is prett much same as episode 1 ending. i need to cut that with vid editor lol
other than that just smoking hot with giant boobs hmmmmm

Yeah, that face at the end of ep 1 is there. You should also probably cut out the parts with the monkey's at the beginning if you still haven't watched it(Cut 4 min and 30 seconds out and you'll be good.
Jan 11, 2018 1:19 PM

Feb 2017
... So is he murdered or they become lovers?
Jan 20, 2018 3:09 AM

Apr 2017
Sorrowsenpai said:
He did say I'm back, so back to lovers for sure, he seems to love her enough not to care if she was scary or not anymore!
Mar 31, 2018 5:59 PM

Jun 2013
Kirito_online said:
Sorrowsenpai said:
He did say I'm back, so back to lovers for sure, he seems to love her enough not to care if she was scary or not anymore!

but her crying in end might mean they will not be together... she said twice, during sex, that she would "devour him whole", one of this times was with a focus on her face... so...
Apr 1, 2018 12:27 AM

Jul 2011
I quite like the theme of this but sad they skip so much. Wish they cover more of the hmanga, it had some interesting stories. In the manga the main guy and Hasshaku-sama swap many stories before getting to the ending chapter the final episode covers.

A lot of the other stories seem to have a Hasshaku-sama like character in design too (busty, long black hair) them so it was cool. Some have strong shota themes too, the few original ones was pretty twisted like the evil cult one. Would have love to see that animated, oh well.
Sep 15, 2019 2:56 AM

Mar 2018
rodolfoemiliano said:
Kirito_online said:

but her crying in end might mean they will not be together... she said twice, during sex, that she would "devour him whole", one of this times was with a focus on her face... so...
She meant it as devouring him sexually. I think they made it clear enough.

Nagi27 said:
I quite like the theme of this but sad they skip so much. Wish they cover more of the hmanga, it had some interesting stories. In the manga the main guy and Hasshaku-sama swap many stories before getting to the ending chapter the final episode covers.

A lot of the other stories seem to have a Hasshaku-sama like character in design too (busty, long black hair) them so it was cool. Some have strong shota themes too, the few original ones was pretty twisted like the evil cult one. Would have love to see that animated, oh well.
Yeah, such a shame. The manga surely has a lot of potential among the abundant of loli and NTR hentai nowadays.
I watch anime for the fan service plot since I don't really like ecchi but it just so happens that it is included in mostly the good shows I like. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nov 7, 2021 5:18 PM
Dec 2017
it was a really fun episode

Jan 28, 5:46 PM
Aug 2020
It was aight but seriously how she didn't crush his dick like bruh she is 8feet tall

More topics from this board

Poll: » How many of you got spooked out a little bit while watching?

daddyirrfan - Feb 5, 2021

3 by YahiyaX777L »»
Jan 28, 5:51 PM

Poll: » 8-shaku 8-wa Kerakumeguri: Igyou Kaikitan The Animation Episode 3 Discussion

TechOtaku-h - Mar 6, 2019

13 by YahiyaX777L »»
Jan 28, 5:50 PM

Poll: » Hachishaku Hachiwa Keraku Meguri: Igyou Kaikitan The Animation Episode 1 Discussion

kyleey - Nov 25, 2016

44 by YahiyaX777L »»
Jan 28, 5:42 PM

» Did somebody see the new episodes preview?

orkuncan - Dec 20, 2017

1 by AnchientProphet2 »»
Mar 10, 2019 9:48 AM

Poll: » November 25 Release Date!!!!!

Howlong - Oct 6, 2016

3 by TechOtaku-h »»
Jun 25, 2017 5:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.