Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 21, 2017 8:39 AM

Mar 2013
When on the mobile version of the website and accessing my full friends list, the friends are listed chronologically with the latest friends added being on the top of the list and the oldest friends on the bottom. Next to their names are also dates of when we both added ourselves as friends, labelled as "friends since".

For some reason, anyone added prior to September 2013 does not have the friends since date displayed. Is there any reason for that and can it be accessed?
Dec 21, 2017 5:37 PM
Mahou☆Shoujo

Apr 2011
I've just checked, and the 'since date' is displayed for most of my friends added prior to 2013. Note that whether this line displayed or not depends on who sent the friend request first - you or your friend. If it was your friend, then this line won't be displayed to you, even on desktop version of the site.
Dec 21, 2017 8:19 PM

Aug 2013
Akarin said:
I've just checked, and the 'since date' is displayed for most of my friends added prior to 2013. Note that whether this line displayed or not depends on who sent the friend request first - you or your friend. If it was your friend, then this line won't be displayed to you, even on desktop version of the site.

I don't think that's the rule either, though. Some people added me, and some people I've added, and I've always seen the line displayed. However, even though I joined only a couple of days before September 2013, there are also quite a few people for which the date isn't displayed, some people who even joined after September 2013. No idea what the rule is...
Feb 13, 3:05 AM

May 2010
Reply to Akarin
@Akarin Akarin why'd you disable friends and messages ;; I miss you

If anyone does not love the Lord
Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!

More topics from this board

» I can't use forums using Windows High Contrast anymore

vasipi4946 - 10 hours ago

2 by deg »»
4 hours ago

Sticky: » Inactive Username Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Sep 21, 2015

3372 by GARFIELDD666 »»
9 hours ago

» [Reported] Username being auto-pasted into search bar

DariTheWeeb - Feb 19

49 by DeadPiles »»
Yesterday, 6:03 PM

» IP ban glitch?

AverageRiceFan - Apr 21

2 by hich4n_ »»
Yesterday, 12:15 PM

» ishinashi has 300 alt accounts and counting ( 1 2 3 )

deg - Jun 16, 2023

127 by Spunkert »»
Yesterday, 6:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.