Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 18, 2017 3:58 PM

Nov 2012
Im just curious about that happend to this manga?
I just finished the anime and got curious and looked up things about it and found out the manga hasnt been updated in over 2 years. So what happend?
Did they scrap it or did it die?
Dec 18, 2017 9:39 PM

Dec 2016
Ok I was wondering the same exact thing actually to bump this up.

I was just watching this for the first time, but was all depressed because the manga isn't translated [I'm a manga collector]. I guess there is reason for that as you have just showed me. Boy does that suck.. Hopefully someone else has more wisdom on the matter.
Dec 18, 2017 9:44 PM

Dec 2016
Sorry to double post but I just did some research and am facepalming a bit at myself.
I haven't found anything as to why the Manga isn't updated, but I noticed that the anime is an anime Original. Meaning that regardless the manga would be an exact replica, and I remembered someone saying the Manga came after as a way to get 'more sales.'

So as for that, there won't be an english translation until it finishes if it ever does, and the manga completed would be a replica of the anime. Makes sense! They also both came out at the same time so that can explain quite a bit too. As far as I know the anime was made to get people to get the manga, and the manga never finished so.. rip.

Hope that helps start the thread off. I hope for a 2nd season since this is the case, though I haven't even finished the first and have a feeling it will end on such a note that a 2nd season would be both redundant and one of those things that goes too far.

Cheers friend. Sorry for any inconsistency and stupidity on my post.
Dec 19, 2017 2:48 AM

Nov 2012
Yee I saw that to, about the whole original anime and replica manga thing. But its still a shame. Cause mangas tend to go a bit slower than the anime and give a little more deepth to it and the characters, which I would really love to see.
So its a big shame that the were just after sales and just quit on the manga-project once they got the money they wanted.
And as far as a second season goes, I highly doubt it. It got a kind of a nice ending to it (not gonna spoil for ya :) ) but leaves you craving for more if you enjoyed the anime. So I would like a second season, but I dont see it happening, do to lack of content and the ending.
Aug 10, 2018 6:09 AM

Oct 2015
I was wondering about it too (thank god Forum is back)

I was rewatching the anime for the 3d time, and was wondering about a possible 2nd season, which I thought it was a little impossible, with that end.

[SPOILER]

I mean, no more powers? So what would be the next season's context?

So I started searching about the manga, to see the differences between it and the anime, and found out that the manga is still...publishing? But it has only 8 chapters? What?

Sincerely I am confused about it.
Aug 11, 2018 4:35 AM
Aug 2018
I'm currently confused too. Has anyone discovered what happened to this title's manga and anime? I've been waiting for a 2nd season for so long now. But I'm willing to wait, and hopefully, the wait would be worth it.

I've read somewhere that a possible plot for the 2nd season would be the terrorists taking over the world now that no one possesses any power anymore and it's Yuu's job to go back in time (since he still has ALL the powers), where he still hasn't obtained everyone's powers and everyone would be to fight the terrorists. (plus, Kumagami lives :))
lesser_noobAug 11, 2018 4:41 AM
Nov 29, 2018 10:31 AM

May 2016
lesser_noob said:
I'm currently confused too. Has anyone discovered what happened to this title's manga and anime? I've been waiting for a 2nd season for so long now. But I'm willing to wait, and hopefully, the wait would be worth it.

I've read somewhere that a possible plot for the 2nd season would be the terrorists taking over the world now that no one possesses any power anymore and it's Yuu's job to go back in time (since he still has ALL the powers), where he still hasn't obtained everyone's powers and everyone would be to fight the terrorists. (plus, Kumagami lives :))

No lole that's never gonna happen
I'm dying for a S2 but it's never gonna happen :(
The thing you read was just fan spectaculations
Nov 29, 2018 10:52 AM

Nov 2011
YukiChan3 said:

I was rewatching the anime for the 3d time, and was wondering about a possible 2nd season, which I thought it was a little impossible, with that end.

[SPOILER]

So I started searching about the manga, to see the differences between it and the anime, and found out that the manga is still...publishing? But it has only 8 chapters? What?

its quite sad when people assume if an illegal scanlation stops that means the series is on hiatus.
there are over 30 chapters in 5 volumes total, with the last volume released this April.
there might be a new volume sometime in the next 2-3 months assuming the series keep going.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Nov 29, 2018 3:16 PM

Oct 2015
I assumed that because every site I saw had the same quantity of chapters
But now that I'm living in Japan I'm gonna try to look for it

DreamingBeats said:
YukiChan3 said:

[SPOILER]

its quite sad when people assume if an illegal scanlation stops that means the series is on hiatus.
there are over 30 chapters in 5 volumes total, with the last volume released this April.
there might be a new volume sometime in the next 2-3 months assuming the series keep going.
Apr 25, 2019 1:37 AM
Aug 2018
As of now, it's marked as "finished" with 6 vol 45 ch.
Can anyone say if it just retold the story of the anime?

But well, even if it does, it doesn't look this will be available in english anytime soon.
Jul 24, 2019 11:08 PM
Jan 2016
tr25a3 said:
As of now, it's marked as "finished" with 6 vol 45 ch.
Can anyone say if it just retold the story of the anime?

But well, even if it does, it doesn't look this will be available in english anytime soon.

Nop the end is different you cand find Chinese scans till chapter 35 thats the end of volume 5 for what ive been told volume 6 changed the final the same what happened to Guilty crown manga
May 6, 2020 3:45 AM

Dec 2009
Unfortunately it was dropped by two scanlators. Nobody is translating it in english anymore at the moment.
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=124891

I couldn't really find a detailed breakdown in the difference of plots or ending of the manga compared to the anime.
Jun 15, 2020 2:31 AM

Dec 2009
@NeedAGoodAnime
Cool. Hopefully they finish is so I can read the different ending.
Unless I learn and master Japanese by then.
Nov 27, 2020 10:05 AM
Mar 2019
Is the English translation really been picked up and if yes where can I read it? I would love to see the different ending.
Dec 9, 2020 10:12 AM
Aug 2018
It was picked up by two groups at once.

Group A:
Chapter 10 01.06.20
Chapter 11 skipped
Chapter 12 04.06.20
Chapter 13 22.06.20

Group B:
Chapter 10 02.06.20
Chapter 11 03.06.20
Chapter 12 04.06.20

Since then, from both groups: Silence.

Why not combine the efforts? -.-
tr25a3Dec 9, 2020 1:48 PM
Dec 14, 2020 9:10 AM
Feb 2020
The manga began serialization in the September issue of Dengeki G's Comic sold on July 30, 2015. The last volume was released in January 26, 2019. There is no official translation of the manga, however there is a fan-made English translation on MangaDex.
Dec 28, 2022 12:10 PM

Jul 2012
Whenever i see the cover of this anime i instantly think about the ending.. man that gave me PTSD but yeah i really hope for a S2 after all the long time.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 28, 2022 12:33 PM

Jan 2017
Wehzy said:
i really hope for a S2 after all the long time.

It was an Original Anime , so a 2nd Season had already little chances to happen , plus it's been 7 years , so the chances were extremely slim , but actually... the chances were null to begin with , since it's Maeda at the script. x)
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.

More topics from this board

» Anybody knows where to read the volume 6?

TheLonelyFox05 - Jan 22, 2022

0 by TheLonelyFox05 »»
Jan 22, 2022 8:01 AM

» differences

BHate - Nov 5, 2015

11 by Domeoryx »»
Aug 25, 2021 9:16 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Chapter 9 Discussion

Akoram - Nov 12, 2018

0 by Akoram »»
Nov 12, 2018 11:22 PM

Poll: » Charlotte Chapter 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2015

2 by NajSuarez94 »»
Oct 4, 2015 11:02 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Chapter 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2015

1 by Xenocrisi »»
Sep 27, 2015 2:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.