Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 12, 2017 6:48 PM

Mar 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, is this our first cliffhanger?

I can't believe this just happened. When the room started spinning, I literally felt my stomach drop like I was on an actual rollercoaster.

I haven't seen some freaky sh*t like this in a loooong time, but damn the look on Toshio's face... He was terrified. Most of the time fear is exaggerated in anime, especially the gory ones like Deadman Wonderland, but the fear on this kid's face was genuine. He really looked like he was about to sh*t himself.

Asides from this spectacular moment, let me highlight my other favorite and least favorite parts of this episode:

Favorite - The beginning when Yuu runs into the studio and transforms then meets Kidokoro. They hold hands and cheer. So cute and innocent.

Least Favorite - When Yuu calls her mom out on her BS and gets inevitably spanked. ( It's ok, Yuu, you're doing more than that broad ever could. )

Yikes, I gotta see the next episode. Poor Toshio! What's gonna happen?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2021 8:30 PM

Jun 2014
It's happened. Toshio saw Yuu transform into Creamy Mami, and he's definitely in shock. Also, Her wand has lost its magic, and she won't be able to transform anymore.

What will she do? And what will Toshio do?

Sep 13, 2021 2:37 PM

Sep 2020
Despite the episode description and preview I didn't actually expect shit to hit the fan this episode and end with a cliffhanger. I figured something clever would happen and we'd be back the status quo by the end.

And I'm still impressed/amazed by how likeable and believable almost every character in this kids show from the 80s is. They hold up really well by modern standards. Toshio, Yuu, Tachibana, Ayase Megumi, Kidokoro, Yuu's parents, Posi, Nega. I genuinely love and appreciate every character... except Midori. I can't fucking stand Midori. And it sucks because a lot of stuff that happens in the show happens because of his presence. But he's such an annoying ugly creep.

Anyway, again, I'm impressed by the amount of detail that seemingly went into this show. Maybe its a standard amount but I feel like some of the thought and effort wouldn't be seen in most shows produced nowadays. One thing that stood out to my specifically this episode was when Yuu's mom was spanking her for talking back because in that moment the resemblance between Yuu's mom and Mami is clear. Mami really is probably what Yuu would look like when she reaches that age, oddly enough.

Oct 31, 2023 8:00 PM

Jan 2019
damn she got caught, looks like her magic doesnt work now.
i think this is the first ep where the story is not self contained lmao

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou no Tenshi Creamy Mami Episode 48 Discussion

_Poochyena_ - Dec 27, 2017

5 by ToonAndy »»
Apr 4, 5:41 AM

» Should this anime get a remake in 2024?

DrPopCat7758 - Oct 2, 2023

2 by Sekiro94 »»
Oct 3, 2023 12:44 AM

Poll: » Mahou no Tenshi Creamy Mami Episode 30 Discussion

_Poochyena_ - Dec 16, 2017

3 by staruke »»
Mar 28, 2023 5:42 PM

Poll: » Mahou no Tenshi Creamy Mami Episode 1 Discussion

hellogoodbye - Oct 3, 2012

10 by SnowxFlower »»
Mar 24, 2023 12:00 AM

Poll: » Mahou no Tenshi Creamy Mami Episode 8 Discussion

_Poochyena_ - Nov 13, 2017

2 by Gosplan14 »»
Aug 6, 2022 8:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.