Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 18, 2017 11:33 AM

Aug 2012
https://kirarafantasia.com/

I've never heard about this mobile game until now, thanks MAL. There's a 100% chance this won't be localised, so i'll have to get the apk when it's getting released early december.
Nov 19, 2017 9:59 PM
May 2017
I will probably be playing this game too, Thanks MAL for your continuing consideration towards the fans of Anime and Games
Dec 5, 2017 10:42 AM

Oct 2013
omg im dying I need to play this game yet I can't T-T
[/quote]
Dec 5, 2017 10:55 AM

Sep 2016
ah, i totally forgot about this. is it released yet?
Nothing on QooApp ~_~
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Dec 5, 2017 11:36 AM

Sep 2016
GangsterCat said:
ah, i totally forgot about this. is it released yet?
Nothing on QooApp ~_~
It’s not released yet but theirs speculation it’s getting released on December 10.
Dec 5, 2017 1:09 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
it depends on the country!!!
Dec 10, 2017 3:52 PM

Sep 2016
the game is released now
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Dec 14, 2017 9:36 AM

Aug 2012
And it's finally done with maintenance, so you can play it now. I mostly rolled characters from Yuyushiki but no Yuzuko damn it! I hope someday this gets translated because all these characters from different shows interacting with eachother makes me wish i knew Japanese...
Dec 14, 2017 9:47 AM

Nov 2011
pro tip: you can keep rolling until you get the characters you want. i kept rolling until i managed Karen. only took over 50 tries (or was it 100?).

depending on the rarity of the card, their cost increases.
3-stars cost 5 points
4 stars cost 10 points
5-stars cost 15 points

apparently, you can only use up to 30 points, which means you can have:
2 5 stars in the team
3 4 stars in the team
1 5 star, 1 4 star and 1 3 star
etc
this also means you can't make a team that's too OP, and 3-star cards (the lowest rarity) are actually useful.

edit:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-995365/kirara-fantasia-a-new-anime-mobile-rpg
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Dec 14, 2017 9:54 AM

Aug 2012
DreamingBeats said:
pro tip: you can keep rolling until you get the characters you want. i kept rolling until i managed Karen. only took over 50 tries (or was it 100?).

3-stars cost 5 points
4 stars cost 10 points
5-stars cost 15 points

2 5 stars in the team
3 4 stars in the team
etc
this also means you can't make a team that's too OP, and 3-star cards (the lowest rarity) are actually useful.

Is there a high chance to get 5-star characters when i do it once everytime with 40 crystals or 10 times with 300 crystals? I really fucking want Yuzuko.
Dec 14, 2017 9:57 AM

Nov 2011
MrAwesome2017 said:
DreamingBeats said:

3-stars cost 5 points
4 stars cost 10 points
5-stars cost 15 points

2 5 stars in the team
3 4 stars in the team
etc

Is there a high chance to get 5-star characters when i do it once everytime with 40 crystals or 10 times with 300 crystals? I really fucking want Yuzuko.

a 10 times draw gives you 1 guaranteed 4 stars, though you might be lucky and get a 5-star or two instead. btw, from my experience, 5 star Karen is a lot rarer than even a 2 5-star card.
her special skill is amazing though, and same goes for her design.

(that moment when i had to drop Yuzuko 5 stars 3 times to get Karen lol ^^;;)

edit: and it only costs 300 gems the first time. after that, it costs 400 gems per 10-draw.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

Dec 14, 2017 9:59 AM

Aug 2012
DreamingBeats said:
a 10 times draw gives you 1 guaranteed 4 stars, though you might be lucky and get a 5-star or two instead. btw, from my experience, 5 star Karen is a lot rarer than even a 2 5-star card.
her special skill is amazing though, and same goes for her design.

(that moment when i had to drop Yuzuko 5 stars 3 times to get Karen lol ^^;;)

You lucky bastard!
Dec 14, 2017 10:01 AM

Nov 2011
by the way, here's a list of all 5-star cards in the game:
https://appmedia.jp/kirarafantasia/1329300

Dec 14, 2017 10:05 AM

Aug 2012
DreamingBeats said:
by the way, here's a list of all 5-star cards in the game:
https://appmedia.jp/kirarafantasia/1329300

I really like their new designs, they're amazing.
Aug 20, 2021 12:34 PM

Apr 2018
Wanna know how I got Kirara Fantasia? I'll show you, but this is only for people who own iphones, you just go in the app store go into your account icon and go into the settings, there should be a button called country/region, and you change locations. But do note before you do that be sure your apple ID has no ongoing subscriptions, or leftover gift card change, to remove gift card change you'll need to report to apple about it. You change your country to Japan as always, just make up your location, but use the proper japanese locations like shinjuku, or asakusa, and using the japanese zip codes. and the japanese phone number prefix is +81, use that along with your own phone number, and you are set. now to search for Kirara Fantasia, type the name in the romaji keyboard, just type Kirara in hiragana, and the first item that pops up should be the game itself. and hope you have fun with your new game.

Kirara Fantasia, Manga Time Kirara meets Fantasy RPG.

More topics from this board

» Episode list

lanblade - Oct 8, 2019

3 by hacker09 »»
Mar 12, 2023 3:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.