Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 28, 2017 11:54 AM

Dec 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lelouch was in a simulation.
Lelouch says he needs one person he can trust. He thinks of Suzaku.
Lelouch starts thinking of possibilites to stay with Nunnally because he's be separated from her if he went to university.
Lelouch says to himself: Don't stand out, don't attract attention, stay very very quiet, wait for your chance.
He tells himself to repeat those instructions.
Lelouch knows the odds are against him, but he has to do it for...Nunnally.

Nice PD. Interesting to see what Lelouch is dealing with.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Sep 30, 2017 11:29 AM

May 2015
I had to google translate some chinese subs I found to watch this...
Nov 2, 2017 3:49 AM

May 2014
I'm assuming this takes place before he even got the geass.
and no wonder why Lelouch knew how to control that nightmare. he already had done simulations and stuff
Jan 13, 2019 8:31 AM

Jan 2013
Well that explains how Lelouch knew how to control the Knightmare he got when he first got his Geass.
Also glad to see that he was already thinking so much about changing the world from within.
Mar 13, 2019 10:36 AM
Apr 2016
Ah, Lelouch walking whilst being deep in thought. He said some interesting things though.
Jun 4, 2020 7:36 AM

Feb 2019
It didn't add much except some information that helped to explain some things (like how he knew how to pilot a Knightmare), but it was so well made that I can't bear to give it a mere 6.

The music kept rising and at the end was just amazing. One of the things I really loved from the original series was the music, especially at the decisive and dramatic moments. It feels so epic and grand. Felt that too here.

I guess this was before he event got his Geass. His meeting with C.C. really changed the fate of the world. I doubt he would've succeeded or had the chance to even try if he had not met C.C. and got his Geass.
Feb 8, 2021 5:21 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
If anyone is looking for this, you can find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0lVuRlaGts
Jul 9, 2021 3:04 PM

Oct 2017
So far, the best Code Geass PD I've seen
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.