• haru (katekyo hitman reborn)
  • miaka (fushigi yuugi)

they are the most anoying and stupid characters i´ve ever seen

May 14, 2008 11:20 AM

Mar 2008
yoru_hime, don´t you hate akito?

May 17, 2008 1:24 PM

Sep 2007
I have someone new to add to my personal hate list: Kanaria from Rozen Maiden: Träumend. -.- Argh, she annoys me so much -____-
May 18, 2008 8:43 PM
Jan 2008
Flay Allster from gundam seed

annoying character imo >.<
May 20, 2008 6:02 AM

Aug 2007
AaYa said:
i think that

• akito (fruits basket)
  • haru (katekyo hitman reborn)
  • miaka (fushigi yuugi)

they are the most anoying and stupid characters i´ve ever seen

YAY someone else dislikes haru!! I'm not alone in my hate!!! I think I hate all the girls in Reborn except for Chrome.
May 20, 2008 7:00 AM

Mar 2007
I don't like (the ones I remember) Haruhi Suzumiya (actually I hate all females from that anime.... >.<), Nina Einstein, Haru Miura, Kyoko Sasagawa, Naru Narusegawa, Koyori Ishizuki.... And sometimes Sakura Haruno and Misa Misa.... :P (even though I kinda like Misa... XD)
May 21, 2008 7:21 PM

Apr 2007
The women that should die :D

Esther (Trinity Blood)
Haru (Hitman Reborn!)
Pricilla (Gun X Sword)
Mashiro and Arika (Mai-Otome)
Freesia (Jubei chan 2)
Luna (Seto no Hanayome)
Aono (Sola)
Katherine (Kaze no Stigma)
May 23, 2008 1:01 AM
May 2008
kahoko from la corda d'oro primo pass cause all the hot guys in the show likes her grrrr! stupiiid!
May 23, 2008 7:41 AM

Apr 2008
Orichime from Bleach, becouse she is just so fucking naive. And Misa from Death Note. The same.
dementjaMay 23, 2008 7:46 AM
just demi
May 23, 2008 8:22 AM

Dec 2007
Ten Ten from Naruto, she was useless during the whole series. She has no character development and no backstory.

Shimura Tae from Gintama, she can just beat up the people who are annoying her.

Integra from Hellsing, she just gets on my nerves with her whole behaviour.

Nina Eistein from Code Geass. First the useless shy girl and later the useless psyco girl.
May 24, 2008 6:42 PM

Aug 2007

If that`s the criteria for being "the most annoying" then...lots and lots of anime characters would be the most annoying....there`s almost always at least one character in every anime that randomly beats up people who are annoying to them (and I can give examples if you like). Soriachi (magaka of Gintama) uses Tae to parody those type of characters, as nearly everything in Gintama is a parody.
May 25, 2008 9:25 AM

Dec 2007
aranelcharis said:

If that`s the criteria for being "the most annoying" then...lots and lots of anime characters would be the most annoying....there`s almost always at least one character in every anime that randomly beats up people who are annoying to them (and I can give examples if you like). Soriachi (magaka of Gintama) uses Tae to parody those type of characters, as nearly everything in Gintama is a parody.

I understand what you mean and I know that there are a lots of other anime characters with the same habit out there and Tae is just a parody of them.
But I just wanted to say, as my own personal opinion, that Tea ist one of the more annyoing characters for me.
I really love it to watch Gintama, and I like nearly all of the characters. But I can't really understand and like the habit to beat up other people up when they are annoying. If Tae is in the center of an episode, I just cannot enjoy it as usually.
I think enjoyment is one of the most important things when I'm watching an anime. If there is a character which makes it less enjoyable, I can't really like this character. It's not that I hate her, I wish just for more screentime for the other characters.

And about the other charactes with the same habit...
In the anime I've watched/manga I've read so far there are not so many of them who had annoyed me. And if some of the character beated up some others by the cause of being annoyed, they had at least other personal characteristics which had make them likeable again. But I just can't find some of them at Tae.
LeelaMay 27, 2008 7:03 AM
May 26, 2008 10:11 PM

Aug 2007
And about the other charactes with the same habit...
In the anime I've watched/manga I've read so far there are not so many of them who had annoyed me. And if some of the character beated up some others by the cause of being annoyed, they had at least other personal charactereistics which had make them likeable again. But I just can't find some of them at Tae.

Ah, I totally get that. There`s other reasons you have for disliking her besides beating up people. That`s what I was kinda fishing for. :)

I remembered another I can`t stand:

Chloe in Spice and Wolf. She`s the terrible love triangle-ish character, but can`t compete at all with Horo....and does some horrible things because of it....
May 26, 2008 10:48 PM
Apr 2008
dont noe if this has been said or if anyone is watching this one bt manami from crystal blaze is definately on my hitlist of the most annoying
CUTTAH-SAN STRIKES AGAIN [evil_laugh =P]

May 28, 2008 10:39 AM

Jan 2008
All of the abusive females in anime that love to hit a guy because they know he back. But the 2 I can't stand the most:

Kagome(Inuyasha)

Sakura(Naruto): She's fine in the shippuden or when Sasuke's not around.>_>
Jun 7, 2008 12:07 PM

Jan 2008
Ones that I been mentioned I agree with:

~ Kei (ef - a tale of memories)
~ Nayuki (Kanon)
~ Misa Amane (Death Note)
~ Kazumi (Shana)
~ Shiori (Kanon)
~ Sakura (Naruto)
~ Hinata (Naruto)
~ Nagisa (Clannad)

Ones that haven't been mentioned that I hate (oh boy I'mma get killed for this...):

~ Makoto (Kanon): Oh my GOD. I had to like, stop episodes because she annoyed the crap outta me. And her stupid, annoying, auu auu... T_T My god...
~ Mai (Kanon): She's so overrated. One of the reasons I hate her. She's just... annoying. T_T
~ Chihiro (ef - a tale of memories): Her voice annoyed me. Her repetitive ordeal of omg no my memory!!!one1! annoyed me. Her tearing out her diary because she was a weak b**** annoyed me. She annoyed me, in short. T_T
~ Caro (Nanoha StrikerS): Her stupid love of that wimp Erio was... stupid. Also dragon summoning is gay, and Lutecia is far superior to her.
~ Karin (Karin {Chibi Vampire}): I dunno. She just... rubbed me the wrong way. o_O;
~ Tomoyo from Clannad. I didn't like her character. She was too bland and wasn't memorable. She hardly ever showed emotions and had no real endearing character trait(s). I just didn't like her. And she's ugly. >_>

*runs away before she is murdered*

Jun 7, 2008 8:00 PM

Jul 2007
barrel said:
Rukia (why is she still around?)

Definitely. She's so bossy and bitchy ._.
Need to make new sig. Soon. Maybe.
Jun 8, 2008 9:25 AM

Feb 2008
Fuka from Kodocha
Jun 9, 2008 7:06 AM

Nov 2007

as of now mayu of goshuushousama ninomiya kun..
gRr.. she's so soft..! i love hojo reika! haha

elis of canvas 2.. gRr.. i hate heR.. wehhh.. not hate!.. but she annoys me.. gRr.. i love kiRi.. she's the reason why kiRi is lonelY.. gRrr..

i forgot the otheRs..wen i remembeR theM i wiLL post them again heRe..! haha
Jun 9, 2008 7:11 AM

Nov 2007

o yeah.. i remember one from ef a tale of memories.. :p
i dont like miyamura miyako!.. 'cause she just suddenly popped up and boom.. got the guy.. gRrr..
..huurray for kei shindou!.. :P
Jun 13, 2008 1:19 AM
May 2008
I hate Siesta from Zero no Tsukaima!
Jun 13, 2008 3:41 AM

Apr 2008
I guess mine would be Rukia from Bleach and Rei from NGE

There's just something about Rukia that rubs me the wrong way, I've never been able to like her.
Jun 13, 2008 1:07 PM

Jan 2008
MedliSage said:

Ones that haven't been mentioned that I hate (oh boy I'mma get killed for this...):

~ Chihiro (ef - a tale of memories): Her voice annoyed me. Her repetitive ordeal of omg no my memory!!!one1! annoyed me. Her tearing out her diary because she was a weak b**** annoyed me. She annoyed me, in short. T_T
~ Caro (Nanoha StrikerS): Her stupid love of that wimp Erio was... stupid. Also dragon summoning is gay, and Lutecia is far superior to her.
~ Karin (Karin {Chibi Vampire}): I dunno. She just... rubbed me the wrong way. o_O;
~ Tomoyo from Clannad. I didn't like her character. She was too bland and wasn't memorable. She hardly ever showed emotions and had no real endearing character trait(s). I just didn't like her. And she's ugly. >_>

*runs away before she is murdered*

Took out the Kanon ones because I haven't watched it.

I didn't think Chihiro was bad, I mean I haven't finished the anime either but she does have a reason to be that way. I'd get frustrated too if I lost my memory every single day and had to figure out who I was over and over. It's kinda weird to think about if you suddenly had amnesia and couldn't remember anyone or anything that was going on, with no idea where you were.

Caro was...well, I'll just say that her crush on Erio was pretty stupid and went way too far, that pretty much sums up her entire character development, there wasn't anything beyond that besides a bit about the dragon summoning, which seemed stuck in there and didn't fit with the series...

I know what you mean about Karin, the series itself was okay. Karin, I just, couldn't really stand though. I kind of wanted to just be like "Don't do that!" T_T I dunno, not good at describing it.

Tomoyo didn't have much of any character development. Some of her scenes were funny, but like you said, she never really showed that much emotion and was randomly violent. She seemed more like a side character to me and didn't add that much to the plot.

Thanks Medli for the sig!
Jun 14, 2008 12:51 AM
May 2008
Ugly brown hair girl from Peach Girl
Jun 14, 2008 2:30 AM

Jul 2007
Tarrasji said:
I hate Siesta from Zero no Tsukaima!

She's the reason I joined this club. D:< THAT EVIL WOMAN!
Jun 14, 2008 3:06 AM

Feb 2008
CuteAnimeGirl said:
Sai?
Jun 14, 2008 6:17 AM

Jan 2008
LolitaDecay said:
CuteAnimeGirl said:
Sai?

Soph.. it's Sae, not Sai xD
Jun 16, 2008 9:53 PM
May 2008
id said:
LolitaDecay said:
CuteAnimeGirl said:
Sai?

Soph.. it's Sae, not Sai xD

YES SHE IS UGLY AS CHICKEN-POXED MONKEY WITH FLEAS.
If she was real I would get my butt on a plane to Japan. A taxi to her school, and slap her and say "HEY GIRL! THAT LIPSTICK IS SO NOT YOUR COLOR!" Take sissors and snip her hair off, "AND YOUR EYES, I think it's time to pluck your eyelashes. And get rid of that eye shadow because it makes you look like a monkey." Then splash water in her face.
CuteAnimeGirlJun 16, 2008 9:57 PM
Jun 20, 2008 7:17 AM

Mar 2007
I categorize all my dislikes. Some just annoy me, some would be better if they weren't in the anime... :)
I'll add to the list when I can think of more, though. These are just off the top of my head without much thought.

Annoying:
Precis F. Neuuman (Star Ocean EX) - Her voice, her personality.. she bugs me. Lots.
Miaka Yuuki (Fushigi Yuugi) - One of my least favourite characters for a long time... but I do appreciate we'd have to series without her. (Find the irony in her being in my sig? I just like the pic, really.)
Naru Narusagawa (Love Hina) - God, she is so annoying X_X Get over yourself.
Mikuru (Haruhi Suzumiya) - She is just sickening, really.
Shampoo (Ranma 1/2) - Her voice and strange attachment to Ranma get on my nerves..

Hate:
Kikyo (Inuyasha) - Why can't she just stay dead? You are annoying and add NOTHING to the plot. Get OVER it.
Yui Hongo (Fushigi Yuugi) - SO whiney. Even when she realizes that her anger is not Miaka's fault, but her own damned jealousy, she thinks she can't just turn the whole thing around.. so she CONTINUES to be dumb! OMG, go away Yui!
Asuka Langley (Neon Genisis Evangelion) - I can't even begin to explain this. I just can NOT stand her.

~*~

To address other characters mentioned, I can see why Kahoko from La Corda is disliked.. but only a little. I still like her, but she did become a little annoying about half way through from being an emo face.. :P

I really want to know why Haruhi from Ouran is disliked. I really liked her, and I can't see why she is disliked. Not disagreeing, just curious to know.

And finally, Renge from Ouran. She is all of us fangirls. She annoys me, but I appreciate her as the embodiment of fangirlism.
cutepikuJun 20, 2008 8:32 PM

Jun 20, 2008 8:16 AM

Jun 2008
Sakura from Naruto/Shippuden and Seras from Hellsing Ultimate. Bleh.
Jun 24, 2008 3:57 AM

Oct 2007
Yoshida Kazumi [Shakugan no Shana]
Siesta [Zero no Tsukaima]
Katsura Kotonoha [School Days]
Ito Makoto [School Days]
Kyoko Sasagawa [Katekyo Hitman Reborn]
Miura Haru [Katekyo Hitman Reborn]
Misa [Death Note]
Lala Satalin Deviluke [ToLOVE-Ru]
Ichigo [Tokyo Mew Mew]
Nina [Code Geass]
Shirley Fenette [Code Geass]
Hiromi [True Tears]
Renge [Ouran High School Host Club]
Jun 27, 2008 8:37 AM

Jun 2008
this club is so cool
some of these girls really get on my nerves O_O
I don't mind them being there but its really irritating when all they can do is scream out some guys name

Naruto
Sakura- "Sasuke Sasuke Sasuke "
D. Gray-Man
Lenalee- "Lavi, Allen kun, Lavi, Allen Kun"

we all know you're useless so could you please shut the hell up
Jun 29, 2008 1:03 PM

Oct 2007
I hate only one woman, SUZUMIYA HARUHI
http://dunderheads.weebly.com/

ever had this urge to stalk a person on MAL and read/watch everything they read/watched?

I had.
Jul 6, 2008 12:10 AM

Jun 2008
Ugh, long list...
Of course Misa is the first, WHY does a silly annoying bitch like her exist I wonder?
Then Reira...no comment -__-
Follows Tessa from FMP, she just need to die.
Also Orihime, geez, what a useless character.
I totally want to kill Ichigo from TMM, one of the worst character E.V.E.R.
From Naruto, the bitches are Ino and Sakura.
Then, Linalee!!! never liked her and never will!!!
Ah, Miwako from Paradise Kiss... ARGH!!! (yes I hate pink haired characters lol)
I can't stand also Yachiru from Bleach (someone burn her please) and ALL the characters from Lucky Star and School Days.
RenaPsychoKillerJul 21, 2008 2:21 PM

you're so cute when you're frustrated, dear
Jul 7, 2008 4:18 PM

Jan 2008
vymletoza said:
I hate only one woman, SUZUMIYA HARUHI
Go you, fight the power!

Jul 7, 2008 4:31 PM

Nov 2007
Haruuu said:
Yoshida Kazumi [Shakugan no Shana]
Siesta [Zero no Tsukaima]
Katsura Kotonoha [School Days]
Ito Makoto [School Days]
Kyoko Sasagawa [Katekyo Hitman Reborn]
Miura Haru [Katekyo Hitman Reborn]
Misa [Death Note]
Lala Satalin Deviluke [ToLOVE-Ru]
Ichigo [Tokyo Mew Mew]
Nina [Code Geass]
Shirley Fenette [Code Geass]
Hiromi [True Tears]
Renge [Ouran High School Host Club]

I agree about Haru. She's soooo annoying! D<
Jul 12, 2008 7:55 AM
Jan 2008
Nina from Code Geass
Yuri from NANA
Sakura ftom Naruto xD
Jul 13, 2008 11:13 AM

Feb 2008
#1. Ino(Naruto) what is she even good for? What an annoying waste of a character slot.

#2. Saya (blood+) She was so weak and annoying, they butchered the original character from Blood: The last Vampire. Diva was way better then Saya.

#3.Kotonoha Katsura (School Days) I hate women who go back to men who have treated them like crap, and then allow that to continue happening. I wish she would have died...

#4. Fenette Shirley(Code Geass) Touch Lelouch one more time you undeserving simpleton and watch! ><

#5. Inoue Orihime(Bleach) What a boring personality. Everything about her is just dull. Im upset the entire arc is now centered around her ><

#6.Yamada, Ayumi(Honey and Clover) I don't like people who play with others emotions and plays 'ring around a rosie' with peoples feelings. She was TOTALLY annoying.

#7. Einstein Nina(Code Geass) She's so ignorant it disgusts me! She should have expired in the first season ><
Hinata020Jul 14, 2008 10:18 AM
Jul 14, 2008 2:26 AM
Jun 2008
Nina Einstein (Code Geass)
Subaru (.hack//sign)
Tessa (Full Metal Panic)
Wrath (Full Metal Alchemist; I Prefered him in the movies.) [He's not a girl, though. lol]
Jul 14, 2008 2:26 PM

Oct 2007
Every single violent tsundere. Tsundere itself is fine, but I cannot stand characters who jump to conclusions and resort to causing as much pain as possible without waiting for an explanation. It's the very picture of stupidity.

For example,
Naru and Motoko (Love Hina)
Louise (Zero no Tsukaima)

These characters must die. I despise them ever so much.
KuyuJul 14, 2008 2:35 PM
You can find me on IRC.
Jul 14, 2008 5:14 PM

Aug 2007
1) Dawn (Hikari)
2) Hinata Hyuuga
3) Momo Hinamori
4) Asuka Tenjoin
5) Kagome & Orihime
Sasusaku OTP~
Oldrivalshipping FTW~

Jul 14, 2008 6:07 PM

Jul 2008
1) Meilin (CCS)
2) Risa (DNAngel)
3) Nanami (Bokura ga Ita)
4) Kagome (InuYasha)
5) Ino (Naruto)
6) Elsa (Gunslinger Girl)
7) Bara Suisho (Rozen Maiden Traumend)
8) umm the cat girl from Vision of Escaflowne
9) the fairy girl from Magic Knight Rayearth

and a few more ^^
Jul 21, 2008 5:19 AM

Mar 2008
Gintama - Ayame Sarutobi >_<
Jul 24, 2008 10:51 AM

Feb 2008
RenaPsychoKiller said:
Ugh, long list...
Of course Misa is the first, WHY does a silly annoying bitch like her exist I wonder?
Ah, Miwako from Paradise Kiss... ARGH!!! (yes I hate pink haired characters lol)
I can't stand also Yachiru from Bleach (someone burn her please) and ALL the characters from Lucky Star and School Days.

Woohoo!I sooooo agree with Ichigo ^^
Jul 25, 2008 1:13 AM

Jan 2008
RYUZAKI SAKUNO!!!!!!!!!!!!! she's from PoT....darn it...I REALLY HATE HER!!!!!!!! SHE SUCKS!
also....Orihime from Bleach
Sakura from Naruto...
Misa from Death note....
and Aya from Tenjou Tenge...

THEY ALSO SUCK BUT RYUZAKI SAKUNO IS THE MOST ANNOYING CHARACTER!!!!! I HOPE SHE DIES IN POT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
animes the best in the whole wild world!!!
Jul 25, 2008 1:17 AM

Jan 2008
and also MOMO HINAMORI......
animes the best in the whole wild world!!!
Jul 26, 2008 8:53 PM

Oct 2007
Lenalee(d.grayman)
esther(trinity blood)
sakura(naruto)

allie-chan said:
this club is so cool
some of these girls really get on my nerves O_O
I don't mind them being there but its really irritating when all they can do is scream out some guys name

Naruto
Sakura- "Sasuke Sasuke Sasuke "
D. Gray-Man
Lenalee- "Lavi, Allen kun, Lavi, Allen Kun"

we all know you're useless so could you please shut the hell up

Agree with you. lol

|Picture from Animepaper|
Jul 28, 2008 3:39 AM

Feb 2008
Tessa - Full Metal Panic
Inoue Orihime - Bleach
Sakura Haruno - Naruto
Midori Chitose - Green Green (Argh -.-...hate...pure....hate.)
Ichigo - Tokyo Mew Mew
Kagome Higurashi - Inu Yasha
Momoko Kuzuryu - Sumomomo Momomo

Somehow I hate quiet, whiny girls ._. I need my anime girls with power! ...lol.
But on the other hand I also hate those hyper-happy sugarbombs o_O"
Hard to satisfy me.... but again:
A lot of pink-haired characters xDD

Jul 30, 2008 10:42 PM
Jun 2008
Nina - Code Geass
Makoto - Kanon (2006)
Akiko Minase - Kanon (2006)

Fricken nina should fall into a flaming hole. Todobatsui ***** (todobatsui is xenophobia, but to an extreme)

Makoto is just a downright brat and Akiko doesn't know what fricken punishment means........
Jul 31, 2008 9:27 PM

Jun 2008
YoYosalzi said:
RenaPsychoKiller said:
Ugh, long list...

Woohoo!I sooooo agree with Ichigo ^^

Woohoo! yeah!

you're so cute when you're frustrated, dear
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» your top ten most hated anime and manga woman that you just want to kill

princessakura - Jan 13, 2019

0 by princessakura »»
Jan 13, 2019 8:39 AM

» am i the only one who hates serena from pokemon here

boa555 - Jan 19, 2017

0 by boa555 »»
Jan 19, 2017 11:59 AM

» Why is my fav character on the list? ( 1 2 3 )

id - Mar 23, 2008

134 by TogameCheerio »»
Jul 1, 2016 3:47 AM

» Which Female Persona do you Think is Overdone?

Dragon_Empress - Aug 12, 2008

44 by Willthemost »»
Jun 22, 2015 8:44 PM

» if you could add.... ( 1 2 3 )

eiskalt - Jun 4, 2008

111 by freakystyley »»
Feb 1, 2015 5:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.