Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 11, 2010 4:44 AM

Aug 2009
i liked it! but then again if i didn't i would stop reading it like a normal person =)
I'm just an immortal kind of guy...
Mar 11, 2010 4:46 AM

Dec 2007
I liked the chapter. So what, if it's too fuzzy I prefer Naruto just to be the same then going for the kill. Sometimes people piss me off when they read it and say crap every week about it.
Mar 11, 2010 4:55 AM

Oct 2007
it was a good chapter but feels like the Naurto vs Sasuke fight will be delayed until later
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 2010 7:28 AM

Jan 2009
Gt_Machine said:
Hypeathon said:
Gt_Machine said:

lol. fai's little rants don't really bother me because I understand how bad naruto has become and his rating system is kinda funny.

Fai's the only reason I even come to the Naruto thread. XD
If I didn't have so many years reading this manga I would have dropped it long ago.

Mar 11, 2010 7:56 AM

May 2009
Syb3rStrife said:
Brokeback Ninjas anyone?

hahahahahaha I fucking loved your comment! hahaha best comment of all :D
Mar 11, 2010 8:08 AM

Jan 2008
So THAT'S how Naruto's going to end. With a murder-suicide. Well this is a yaoi-like Romeo and Juliet I suppose. x_x

God this sucked.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Mar 11, 2010 8:31 AM
Mar 2009
bromance.....

wtf wif naruto...still clinging on sasugay?he's no more gay....xD
Mar 11, 2010 9:38 AM

Jan 2010
Oh great, we finally get what's been widely expected...A PROPOSAL from Naruto to Sasuke!
After all those chapters, Naruto says he finally knows he must fight Sasuke?! WTF? Wasn't that the point all along?!
My hopes of an epic battle with Naruto (in Sage mode) kicking Sasuke's ass have been dashed........EPIC FAIL
Also, Tobi appears out of nowhere to save Sasuke, which is lame.
Mar 11, 2010 10:10 AM

Jul 2009
Until I read this chapter I thought that the end was close...but now I think there will be more training and other stuff.

And I like Naruto's thoughts:"We will both die". I like when a person does the ultimate sacrifice for his friends. Hope it ends like this :)

Mar 11, 2010 10:37 AM

May 2009
Gt_Machine said:
This is just sad now

Yeah. I don't even facepalm anymore. It's just so so sad. Kishi ruined the whole character. Even if your character is getting lamer at least stay true to it. What kind of solution is that ? Romeo and Juliette ? Whywhywhywhywhywhy oh whywhywhy ? It's worse than saying ''I'll kill myself". Normally Naruto whould have said something stupid like ''I'll save you from darkness cuz I've been there man" or something. But why the heck OH WHY THE FUCK did Kishi have to make him say "We'll die together" ? This is worse than his hiperventalation arc ( -_- ) Where did the stupid optimistic Naruto go ? Give him back. Even if he was annoying. Just don't make him say phrases to a dying lover. Christ.
Mar 11, 2010 11:18 AM

Mar 2009
Narufag just declared his marriage love proposal to saucegay.
Mar 11, 2010 11:28 AM

Feb 2008
Regarding this chapter....all I have to say is that...

MY.BRAIN.JUST.DIED.

Don't talk to me about character development if Kaizuka Inaho or Slaine Troyard are in your favorites.
Mar 11, 2010 12:16 PM

Aug 2009
Is it just me, or is Kishi reading Romeo and Juliet while drawing this??

I'll be expecting a poisonous kiss from Sasuke at the end of the series now xD
Mar 11, 2010 12:30 PM

Sep 2009
Wow. I normally don't like Naruto but I gotta say that his third choice was fine.Why are people hating on it so much. I'm interested to see Naruto and Sasuke's future battle now X)
Mar 11, 2010 12:39 PM

May 2008
....so less talking more fighting.
Mar 11, 2010 1:12 PM

Feb 2008
zetsu took off his cloak

he's not gonna last long
Mar 11, 2010 1:41 PM

Mar 2009
Aw, aren't we all feeling touchy-feely now?

Less qq, more pewpew.

Is Sakura just gonna stand there again?
Mar 11, 2010 1:44 PM

Sep 2009
Regarding that Romeo&Juliet issue - I'd just like to remind you that both Naruto and Sasuke are immune to poisons (Kyuubi's healing, Orochimaru's upgrades) so no poisonous ending for them.
Mar 11, 2010 1:47 PM
Oct 2009
so naruto's gonna hit sasuke with a sage mode rasenshuriken ... but he's not gonna throw it, and they'll both die?
Mar 11, 2010 2:39 PM
Dec 2007
Cosake_Solrac said:
Just read it.

I personally really liked it. I also liked the fact that the Rinnegan gets mentioned again~

yeah me too. seems like we're alone though :) i personally don't mind the whole emo thing. but i wish kishimoto would get a move on...
Mar 11, 2010 3:02 PM

Mar 2008
Naruto, shut the fuck up. Fight Sasuke, and die with him. I'm tired of your talkative nature.
Mar 11, 2010 3:10 PM

Aug 2009
Bonar said:
Regarding that Romeo&Juliet issue - I'd just like to remind you that both Naruto and Sasuke are immune to poisons (Kyuubi's healing, Orochimaru's upgrades) so no poisonous ending for them.

Damn, forgot Naruto was also immune to poison! =/

Well then, let's hope Naruto shuts up and starts fighting! TO THE DEATH! Don't you dare chicken out on me!
Mar 11, 2010 3:18 PM

Nov 2007
Nothing really much happened in this one except for Naruto being dead set on fighting Sasuke.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Mar 11, 2010 4:43 PM

Nov 2007
narutosangel said:
Cosake_Solrac said:
Just read it.

I personally really liked it. I also liked the fact that the Rinnegan gets mentioned again~

yeah me too. seems like we're alone though :) i personally don't mind the whole emo thing. but i wish kishimoto would get a move on...

the whole 'emo' viewpoint is objective, but w/e really.
Mar 11, 2010 4:55 PM

Apr 2009
I loved this chapter. It made my legs shake.
I knew Madara would come and steal Sasuke away from Naruto. I thought we were actually going to see the fight. But i guess not.

Ahh, Naruto. Your response was better than expected. I am proud. You sure surprised Sasuke.

I loved the look on Sasuke's face when Naruto said, "Because we're friends!". Amazing.

Basically, i loved this chapter.
Mar 11, 2010 5:06 PM

Dec 2007
Vizard said:
Nothing really much happened in this one except for Naruto being dead set on fighting Sasuke.

I was thinking the exact same thing about this chapter.
Mar 11, 2010 5:26 PM

Aug 2008
*sigh* what can I say people... Reading Jouten's comments broke sense into my head full of dissapointments from this manga....It was cool all the way before this Jyuubi stuff began.. This particular chapter was so... so un-Naruto-ish!!! No reb it's not... realize that Naruto has become like this because the shitty Author wants it to be so... arghh... Kishimoto what the fuck are you doing?! Are you actually following Kubo's ideas just as Fai says you are? XD

I won't say anymore about the plot... let's say that it's all about plot and character hax to get an utopian world for the Uchihas... that includes the revenged soul of Sasuke and the stupid Eyes on the Moon plan of Madara... but something really important I wanna point out is the little fact that the manga has become really predictable!!! Is it true that Kishi doesn't have new fresh ideas for the manga and that's actually why he wanna start up a part 3?

Someone say last week that Zetsu might appear o this chappie and teletransport Sasuke, and so Zetsu appeared... if Zetsu comes then Madara is the parasite-like being that comes with Zetsu... I don't doubt that Zetsu might die now that he has taken off his cloak... Kakashi might kill him!!!

And Sasuke... he will get his monthly random power up and will easily overpower Naruto in the next time we see them fighting.... Oh he might receive the so called Rin'nengan that MAdara has stored... maybe... no.. it's too far-fetched... Well I just hope Naruto stays truth to his word... I will kill you... And we will die together (SO GAY!)

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 2010 5:30 PM

Jul 2009
Wow, this is without a doubt one of the bitchiest Naruto forums on the internet! I love it!

It's so funny how people whine and moan about a chapter, but always find time to read the next chapter each week. Besides, this is Kishi we're talking about, why do you have such high expectations for the plot? Everyone's character died with part 1 as far as I'm concerned.

Personally I thought the chapter was interesting, if only because it wasn't what I was expecting. I was almost 100% sure, even as a Sasuke fan, that Sasuke was going to get his ass beaten by Naruto (...no homo, lol).

And to those of you complaining about the BL feel of it, remember that at least this means that Naruto has resolved to kill Sasuke.

I also have to wonder why Sasuke's the one always called gay, when Natuto's the one always chasing his ass?
Mar 11, 2010 5:31 PM

Jul 2009
I really liked it ^.^ i dont know what everyone is talking about it being bad. I cried when naruto said "we'll both die"

Mar 11, 2010 5:48 PM

Oct 2007
Vizard said:
Nothing really much happened in this one except for Naruto being dead set on loving Sasuke.

fixed
Mar 11, 2010 5:56 PM
Dec 2009
At least this is getting somewhere. Naruto finally made his decision..
Mar 11, 2010 6:08 PM

Sep 2009
what a fuckin cop-out!!! I mean, just when things were gettin good, venus fly trap boy, steps in to help. GOD I hate when they set us up like this. I mean, when are we going to fight?!?! Also, just a little prediction, either Sasuke is gonna kill Madera like he did Orochimaru and then epic fight Naruto, or Madera is gonna kill Sasuke and then Naruto will kill Madera in revenge...or maybe it will be one big ol free-for-all
Mar 11, 2010 6:55 PM

Jun 2009
Good chapter, the one I laugh most was that "he got tired talking now" haha unlike I was expect tired of chasing Sasuke
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Mar 11, 2010 8:18 PM

Nov 2009
regarding Sasuke v. Naruto; "A good concert is like a good date, you build towards the climax, you don't start out in bed." Harry Chapin said that in his final concert. considering how many threads are still loose, there is not a single one of you whiners who wold be happy if the story ended, or worse, if Kishimoto dropped the story... unless you the kind of person who is only happy when they are whining. The battle between Naruto and Sauske will Make Pain v. Naruto look like saturday at the park. For a moment, consider what Naruto said; In the next fight we will both die. what if he's right? Madra is putting the fight between them on as high an order as Mooneye, this fight MUST take place. it may be because He's expecting Naruto to dispose of Sasuke? Madra won't take on Naruto because, from his perspective, that is Sasuke's responsibility/destiny/duty... as the latest descendants of the six-path-sage. he believes that whatever the outcome he'll get the nine tails out of it. I missed a card in play last chapter; The other half of the 9 tails. Naruto has nine tails inside of him, this has been proven, and yet, two seperate people confirmed that Naruto only has half the nine tails, the positive half.

wierd kind of half....

Don't know about you, but I actually expected white zetsu to be dead. and now a third Rinnegan. (Didn't they tire of doing that to the Sharingan? making new ones pop out of the woodwork like that?) Nagato's eyes would have been protected by the origami-girl, what's-her-name. Six-path-sage, whatever his name or title was, must have died long ago. would his eyes be any good? Where elese could he have gotten his hands on a rinnegan? Then again, Madra's been alive most, if not all, of 75 years.

I think you're wrong to call the story predictable. Unsurprising, sure, but not many people write down a correct prediction.

In a sense the end is near, I agree with that, but it may be another couple hundred chapters away. Story time, it's still months down the road. Figure the last 11 chapters took the course of an hour at the upper most. but come on, the better the author can hide the Convenience Factor, the better the story becomes. Take the second DnD movie, the movie sucked because you saw EVERYTHING coming, the writer telegraphed everything five plus minutes before it happened. Not so much with Kishimoto. He's hiding the truth behind layers and layers. The real question right now is how many layers.
Mar 11, 2010 8:54 PM

Dec 2007
If we analyze Naruto's words from a different perspective, he just said that, even though he still likes Sasuke, he won't hesitate to kill him in battle. At least looking it that way makes Naruto less emo than Sasuke XD But still this chapter made me remember Itoshiki Nozomu's words "the real expression of true love is through a double suicide"... Maybe Kishimoto was watching Zetsubou Sensei too while dawing this chapter.
Madara and that white plant guy whose name never cared to remember apearing to save Sasuke was pretty much expected by all people. And it really sucks (for the manga) that random guys, some of which are probably below 12 years old, can predict the outcome of the manga like 4 weeks before.

Rizzle said:
Wow, this is without a doubt one of the bitchiest Naruto forums on the internet! I love it!

It's so funny how people whine and moan about a chapter, but always find time to read the next chapter each week. Besides, this is Kishi we're talking about, why do you have such high expectations for the plot? Everyone's character died with part 1 as far as I'm concerned.

Haha, I love it too XD You know, back then I was about to drop both Bleach and Naruto since they're both crap, but since I really enjoyed forum bashing comments I ended up keeping one of them. I finally decided for Naruto since Fai's comments where among the funniest and he's as biased for Bleach in a good sence as he is for Naruto in a bad sense.

After all, for good manga there's still ones like FMA or Negima.
undead_blopaMar 11, 2010 10:35 PM
Mar 11, 2010 10:13 PM

Feb 2009
EverLast said:
I really liked it ^.^ i dont know what everyone is talking about it being bad. I cried when naruto said "we'll both die"

a female shoujo fan cried because of this chapter. rofl

if that doesn't show how gay naruto has literally become, idk what will. LOL
Mar 11, 2010 10:53 PM

Oct 2007
Brokeback Ninjas-The Naruto Chronicles

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees." By Emiliano Zapata
Mar 11, 2010 11:40 PM
May 2008
WHAT? NO! he just destroyed the one "true" thing about Naruto! His DREAM! He just gave up on his fricking dream!

I don't care if this will actually happen or not. He SAID IT. He chose Sasuke over his dream. WTF.

Ugh.
Mar 12, 2010 12:12 AM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Loving it. Naruto still wants to save Sasuke, but Sasuke is still a stubborn mule.

Mar 12, 2010 2:55 AM

Oct 2009
suigetsu00 said:
lol i liked this chapter

+1
Mar 12, 2010 3:27 AM

Oct 2009
if naruto would not kill sasuke, I was hoping naruto would say 'I will bring you back'' not 'we'll both die'.
=.=

Mar 12, 2010 3:29 AM

Nov 2009
I don't know what to say, I'm torn between hating it and liking it. Moreover, what's Tobi gonna do with the Rinnegan? I wonder how he managed to retrieve it from Pein.
Mar 12, 2010 3:40 AM

Jan 2008
I'm totally down with both of them dying. What I'm not down with, is the fact that it'll probably be another 30+ chapters before they get to fight again. See you guys in a year when Naruto flashes back to the beginning of the manga and we get five chapters of old scenes between Naruto and Sasuke, then when it gets back to Naruto, he falters as he's about to deliver the final blow.
Mar 12, 2010 3:57 AM
Apr 2009
sauuuucegay is still being a saucegay.
Mar 12, 2010 5:27 AM

Jul 2009
Dudes....don't fight,if Naruto was really gay for Sasuke he should've kissed him or jump on his small thingy( but it's shounen and Kishi can't draw them f*king,he only draws SasuSai,ya know what I mean)

It was a lil too much,however it won't end like that.Kishi won't kill his beloved Sauce,but he would easily get rid of Naruto since he likes to remove all the good chars,screwed up in the meantime.Honestly,for me,this manga was completely fucked up when my fav char(Itachi)died,and I don't give a shit if Kishi destroys it even moar...I read it 'cos I'm used to do so and it's like a routine
Mar 12, 2010 6:03 AM
Jul 2009
ti'll death do as part eh? fucking gay, i min fucking saucegay
*facepalm
Mar 12, 2010 6:42 AM

Oct 2009
WTF!? We both die?
Can't he understand that Sasuke isn't worth it?
That's a really stupid idea...
Is everyone in the series becoming emo or is it only my imagination? O.o

Mar 12, 2010 8:59 AM

Feb 2009
Someone had to interfere with the action like always...
Mar 12, 2010 10:43 AM

Dec 2008
Meh!

Madara's coming was too expected. And Naruto has lost it again. WTF is "we'll both die" crap?
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.