I knew you could never trust me, is in our nature ;-;

Why do you think Bell and I are a team?
Sep 10, 2017 2:36 PM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
To start this off I've never played with scum!Re

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
wait am I forgetting a game? OMG THE MORNING AFTER, IM SO SORRY, LMAO FORGIVE ME. Well tbh after I died in that game I stopped reading it, and before I died you weren't doing much lol :P
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Sep 10, 2017 2:37 PM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
Phraze said:
I see 2 possible teams
RE/LW or Ruu/Cross

kinda feel I might go with Ruu/Cross. @Ruu sorry if I'm gonna suspect u lol

@Phraze what even are these associations???
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 10, 2017 2:39 PM

Sep 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
Ruu said:

They're also mine xP
Well, I have reasoning to believe they are scum independently. But knowing Ruu busses makes me feel better about them being a team cause I'd be thrown off with her vote/suspicion on Crossbell otherwise.
edit: Wait, were you talking about RE/LW?
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Sep 10, 2017 2:39 PM

May 2015
lastwhisper31 said:
Ruu said:

I know this is not directed at me but can I say that I'm trying to change my town meta because I keep getting lynch because of it? See my stats, I keep getting lynch or dying. That way of playing is not working for me. I'm trying to change but it seems my attempt will get my lynch anyways... smh.
Ruu stop with the self meta, and you can't use stats that can be edited outside of the forum post to defend urself, that's dumb. Just work on building a case on someone. Please for our sake if you really are town.

this comment made me mad. Like it is my fault you guys are heading to a mislynch... I don't see how my defense is weak. What do you expect me to do? I explained myself several times, to different people and you guys still got pocketed. That's not my fault. At this point I'm just mad. Logic!mad levels here.
Sep 10, 2017 2:40 PM

Oct 2011
Ruu said:
lastwhisper31 said:
I mean if u get scum read in the end, its your and only your fault. But if your gunna talk about clearing someone with meta, then at least be correct. It ain't even about going against the grain, unless u played some game with Ruu that is the opposite of what I've seen everygame from here. I've played enough with her to say right now, this is farthest from her town style that I've seen in a while.

I know this is not directed at me but can I say that I'm trying to change my town meta because I keep getting lynch because of it? See my stats, I keep getting lynch or dying. That way of playing is not working for me. I'm trying to change but it seems my attempt will get my lynch anyways... smh.
ermmmm.. pls dont try emotional appeal with me lol. but ok. gonna take ur word for it.
what u think about Cross and RE? I feel scummy vibes from RE tbh. dunno her meta so idk what to make of it

Sep 10, 2017 2:41 PM

May 2015
RE1031 said:
lastwhisper31 said:

They're also mine xP
Well, I have reasoning to believe they are scum independently. But knowing Ruu busses makes me feel better about them being a team cause I'd be thrown off with her vote/suspicion on Crossbell otherwise.

Can we talk about how I only did that once iirc? Since when that makes me a serial busser?
Sep 10, 2017 2:42 PM

Dec 2014
Ruu said:
lastwhisper31 said:
Ruu stop with the self meta, and you can't use stats that can be edited outside of the forum post to defend urself, that's dumb. Just work on building a case on someone. Please for our sake if you really are town.

this comment made me mad. Like it is my fault you guys are heading to a mislynch... I don't see how my defense is weak. What do you expect me to do? I explained myself several times, to different people and you guys still got pocketed. That's not my fault. At this point I'm just mad. Logic!mad levels here.

Calm down dear, there there. Although I can't trust you on this. I've been known to be a sucker for emotional appeal. I town read scum logic, town read scum suzu and town read scum rinto all due to emotional appeal, so I'm learning my lesson and turning a blind eye to it.
Sep 10, 2017 2:43 PM

Sep 2016
Ruu said:
lastwhisper31 said:

Look, I know you are mislynched often. Like 2 games I was in I remember that happening. But I was townreading you (kind of... like I ended up voting for you in the end thanks to logic, but they initially were townish reads). I'm not townreading you in this game by far.
Also, who is doing the pocketing?
Sep 10, 2017 2:44 PM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
lastwhisper31 said:

ya ur right, it's my fault, I forgot, because if a mislynch happens it's never the fault of the defendant.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 10, 2017 2:44 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Ruu said:

putting it out there to see what ppl will think

Sep 10, 2017 2:45 PM

May 2012
RE1031 said:
Call it bad or whatever, but I'm not going to question someone who is agreeing with me because I want them to push the person I'm suspecting the most. I can deal with the consequences later. It's not something weird enough for me to completely reconsider my suspect(s).
Fair point.
Because I'm lazy and don't want to reread aa-dono. I will, I promise. Do you agree with Ruu, by any chance, about her read on aa-dono?
Nope, but I can see where she's coming from with it.
See, this bothers me. You're not taking into account Ruu's behavior. You need to in order to determine whether my read or LW's read (or anyone else's read who is suspecting Ruu) is valid. And right now, I'm not getting that from you.
Why is it necessary?

Ruu hasn't done anything outside of her town and scum range from what I can see, but I thought you and LW are acting odd together. That's waaay more interesting of a subject to me right now.
RE1031 said:
@Gruffin
#276 - I'm curious, did you read this post of mine? I nearly forgot I made it. No, it isn't a heavy, serious suspicion, just an inkling of a bad feeling, but I don't exactly see why you're associating me with LW. Especially when I even I said I townread yurkin, not LW, for agreeing with me and adding her own thoughts.
Woah I completely missed that. o_O

Okay, hold on, I think I need to do a quick reread of you and yurkin real quick and I'll get back to you.
---
lastwhisper31 said:
@Gruffin with that vote on Re, do you not see any reason why we are voting Ruu, or are u just ignoring it?
I see your reasons, but your behavior surrounding it has piqued my interest.
lastwhisper31 said:
To start this off I've never played with scum!Re so this is speculation based on how she plays town. 1) she has a very aggressive play style as town, I might have to read "Little Witch Acadamia" to see if it holds true for her scum game also. 2) I mean personally I've faked paranoia as both mafia and town, so I really don't know.
Hm, okay.
Could you answer my question in 387?
Sep 10, 2017 2:45 PM

Jan 2014
Secondly @ruu you still have 48 hours, so breathe, and don't play the AtE game
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 10, 2017 2:46 PM

May 2015
Phraze said:
Ruu said:

ermmmm.. pls dont try emotional appeal with me lol. but ok. gonna take ur word for it.
what u think about Cross and RE? I feel scummy vibes from RE tbh. dunno her meta so idk what to make of it

lol I know. But those are facts anyone can verify that. My town game is a joke and that's why I always end up dying lol.
I don't like neither of them. But it's hard for me to be imparcial about RE since she is leading my lynch. I think no matter what I say about her it will get discredit by the fact that she is leading my train.
Cross, on the other hand, is showing an extremely weak game I see it as trying to get in the neutral pile and not stand out. That's why my vote is still on him, I can't town read him.
Sep 10, 2017 2:46 PM

Sep 2016
Ruu said:
RE1031 said:

They're also mine xP

Can we talk about how I only did that once iirc? Since when that makes me a serial busser?

I'm not saying you or Cross is scum because you are "bussing" him. I'm saying I think both of you are scum, but if I didn't know you have bussed in the past, then I might be second questioning my reads on the two of you.
Sep 10, 2017 2:47 PM

Jan 2014
@CorruptedPurity - help me in hydra for god damnit.
If you continue slacking, there is no way I'm gonna be able to play here and there.
Sep 10, 2017 2:47 PM

Mar 2012
Vote Count 1.7

Ruu (3): RE1031, lastwhisper31, AbuHumaid
Crossbell (2): Phraze, Ruu
Gruffin (2): aa-dono, yurkin

CorruptedPurity (1): Crossbell
Lastwhisper31 (1): AlbertinoDias
roz1roz (1): Kit
AbuHumaid (1): CorruptedPurity
AlbertinoDias (1): esgribunomirtlol
RE1031 (1): Gruffin

Not Voting (3): Floofs, Oyasumi_Rosie, roz1roz

>>Day 1 Timer<<

Modnote: I'm still down with a fever and it's getting late here, so I'm heading back to bed now. Please ping @Togs if you want vote counts from now on
Count to 30 -victories:

Up to 30: 19 wins | Up to 60: 2 wins | Up to 90: 3 win | Up to 120: 1 win | Up to 150: 1 win | Up to 180:
0 wins | Up to 210: 1 win
Sep 10, 2017 2:48 PM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
RE1031 said:

They're also mine xP

I mean if u do it once, the chances u'll do it again are high
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 10, 2017 2:48 PM

Oct 2011
Ruu said:
Phraze said:
I see 2 possible teams
RE/LW or Ruu/Cross

kinda feel I might go with Ruu/Cross. @Ruu sorry if I'm gonna suspect u lol

not intentional~ I rly am trying to not tunnel on u XD
Cross has been evasive so I personally think he's suspicious. u sorta come into the picture over the interactions with him, and idk why he isn't interacting with others like say....me, who suspect him even more than u did. reasons

Sep 10, 2017 2:49 PM

Dec 2014
Also I think phraze and cross asked me to elaborate on my meta read. As I've said, it's just a weak read to start a jab on abu. I needed to spark a reaction out of him.

What I do mean though? TMA, Psycho Pass, a current ongoing game. His D1 town activities were dead. However, grave's witch game? He was on fire D1 like he is now. The sample size is very small thus making this read unreliable. It is still a read and there is truth to it, but it is not something I would lynch abu over. My vote on him comes from the way I felt he overdefended himself. In retrospect I see cross's point that there was no one else for him to talk to and also I like that he droppped the issue than spiral down with me like many others have done before.
Vote: Kit

You fence sit too much, what's your scum reads and why?

Also not voting Ruu yet, ill let y'all pressure her and see if she cracks.
Sep 10, 2017 2:53 PM

May 2015
lastwhisper31 said:
Ruu said:

ya ur right, it's my fault, I forgot, because if a mislynch happens it's never the fault of the defendant.

lol I'm saying we shouldn't start blaming each other. And no, sometimes is not the blame of the one getting lynch, sometimes mafia is just smart and good at making town do the dirty work. Also there are 4 mafias here, if I'm mafia why nobody is trying to save me at all? I should have three allies that could help me defend myself better (even giving me advise in the secret club) but no, this train is running smoothly.
Sep 10, 2017 2:55 PM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
lastwhisper31 said:

lol I'm saying we shouldn't start blaming each other. And no, sometimes is not the blame of the one getting lynch, sometimes mafia is just smart and good at making town do the dirty work. Also there are 4 mafias here, if I'm mafia why nobody is trying to save me at all? I should have three allies that could help me defend myself better (even giving me advise in the secret club) but no, this train is running smoothly.

No, your not gonna play the "where are my allies" card.
That is definetly not a townie response.
Sep 10, 2017 2:56 PM

Oct 2011
Ruu said:
Phraze said:

lol I know. But those are facts anyone can verify that. My town game is a joke and that's why I always end up dying lol.
I don't like neither of them. But it's hard for me to be imparcial about RE since she is leading my lynch. I think no matter what I say about her it will get discredit by the fact that she is leading my train.
Cross, on the other hand, is showing an extremely weak game I see it as trying to get in the neutral pile and not stand out. That's why my vote is still on him, I can't town read him.
not sure what to make of this.. it's a very emotional answer xD

Sep 10, 2017 2:56 PM

Sep 2016
Ruu said:
lastwhisper31 said:

There's 3 votes on it... Out of a whooping 16 players. And Gruffin kind of is defending you.
And you know, I just absolutely hate these kinds of reads, where you analyze a train and claim it's got to be on town based on the consensus on it. I've seen it happen both ways.
If scum are smart, they aren't going to defend you outright. They're going to push another train in hopes it'll gain more traction.
Sep 10, 2017 2:59 PM

Jan 2014
@gruffin

Town Lean:
-Crossbell, I like his not afraid to die post.

Town/Neutral
-RE, her tunnel on Ruu looks legit, maybe I'm biased because I lightly agree with her, but she's also looking at other people at the same time.

INACTIVE/Not enough Info:
Rosie, fluff, and slightly Roz, Albert and dono

Neutral
Abu and Karote are both in this weird spot right now, where it kinda feels like there sheeping and lurking and it also feels like they aren't.
Kit: not enough on her either, I placed her because she is more active then the above people.
Griffin: you are looking at everything I like it, but I'd rather keep you here for now.

Scum/Neutral
Yurkin, this is my back up right now, I still need to fully look into her, but on a bus, and mobile sucks.

Scum Lean:
Ruu: Tone, AtE, Forced reasons, looks fake

Idk if j missed anyone
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 10, 2017 2:59 PM

May 2015
lastwhisper31 said:

we have play together enough for you to know that I'm an emotional person and that I panicked no matter my alignment lol I can't stop myself from doing so, it's in my nature xDD

But yeah, I will try that thing... "breathe" is what you called it right?

:P
Sep 10, 2017 3:01 PM

Oct 2011
roz1roz said:
Ruu said:

yo ur here. I been meaning to ask why u didnt vote anyone yet until now. u talking mechanics and commenting doesnt look good either

Sep 10, 2017 3:01 PM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
lastwhisper31 said:

we have play together enough for you to know that I'm an emotional person and that I panicked no matter my alignment lol I can't stop myself from doing so, it's in my nature xDD

But yeah, I will try that thing... "breathe" is what you called it right?

:P

Self-meta. Meh.
Sep 10, 2017 3:02 PM

May 2015
I don't know what a "townie" response is at this point lol
Sep 10, 2017 3:02 PM

Oct 2011
CorruptedPurity said:
Also I think phraze and cross asked me to elaborate on my meta read. As I've said, it's just a weak read to start a jab on abu. I needed to spark a reaction out of him.

What I do mean though? TMA, Psycho Pass, a current ongoing game. His D1 town activities were dead. However, grave's witch game? He was on fire D1 like he is now. The sample size is very small thus making this read unreliable. It is still a read and there is truth to it, but it is not something I would lynch abu over. My vote on him comes from the way I felt he overdefended himself. In retrospect I see cross's point that there was no one else for him to talk to and also I like that he droppped the issue than spiral down with me like many others have done before.
Vote: Kit

You fence sit too much, what's your scum reads and why?

Also not voting Ruu yet, ill let y'all pressure her and see if she cracks.
fair enough. and what's ur scumreads? almost 10 pages should have smthing now

Sep 10, 2017 3:03 PM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
lastwhisper31 said:

lmao there are 4 fucking trains right now, and there are still 48hours to the day phase, there is nothing to save right now. You have 3 votes out of 16 people, what are you so worried about???
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 10, 2017 3:03 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
roz1roz said:

yo ur here. I been meaning to ask why u didnt vote anyone yet until now. u talking mechanics and commenting doesnt look good either

Reason?

Hosting 2 games rn, taking part in other 3. My parents had 25th aniversary of weeding today, so I was going on important dinner and had en emergency situation at work this morning.

I mean, I know it's NAI, but I'm literaly pumped out atm. No way I can construct a longer case on someone.
Sep 10, 2017 3:05 PM

Jan 2014
@Ruu - who is scum on your train?
Sep 10, 2017 3:06 PM

Oct 2011
Ruu said:
I don't know what a "townie" response is at this point lol
dw Juliett I'll make sure its painless xD

Sep 10, 2017 3:08 PM

Oct 2011
roz1roz said:
Phraze said:

Reason?

Hosting 2 games rn, taking part in other 3. My parents had 25th aniversary of weeding today, so I was going on important dinner and had en emergency situation at work this morning.

I mean, I know it's NAI, but I'm literaly pumped out atm. No way I can construct a longer case on someone.
damn not another one. enough with the emotional appeal, it hurts jk I understand

Sep 10, 2017 3:12 PM

Dec 2014
lastwhisper31 said:
@gruffin

Town Lean:

Town/Neutral
-RE, her tunnel on Ruu looks legit, maybe I'm biased because I lightly agree with her, but she's also looking at other people at the same time.

Neutral
Abu and Karote are both in this weird spot right now, where it kinda feels like there sheeping and lurking and it also feels like they aren't.
Kit: not enough on her either, I placed her because she is more active then the above people.
Griffin: you are looking at everything I like it, but I'd rather keep you here for now.

Scum/Neutral
Yurkin, this is my back up right now, I still need to fully look into her, but on a bus, and mobile sucks.

Scum Lean:

Idk if j missed anyone

Kys
Sep 10, 2017 3:14 PM

Jul 2016
Ruu said:
lastwhisper31 said:

(mind games, don't trust her)
I've catch up now,
Let's decide in one thing ok?? let's stop using meta, ok?? that's not good, it blurs your mind and takes you away from the right path because if meta decided things that easily, then Ruu and Abu and RE would be 3 scum... but you still don't have proof of that, it's just past games... people change so does their type of game... (IRL problems also counts)
what you should look into is things like asking if certain roles exist (yes i'm talking about you), or things like emotions (3rd time is the charm right?? xD)
(last post seen: 421)
Sep 10, 2017 3:16 PM

Sep 2016
CorruptedPurity said:
lastwhisper31 said:

Kys

Someone who gets me :D
Sep 10, 2017 3:17 PM

Oct 2011
Vote: RE1031

not liking the available trains. this should be an option

Sep 10, 2017 3:18 PM

Sep 2016
Phraze said:

TTwTT
Case please. Accomplish something with this vote.
Sep 10, 2017 3:25 PM

Jan 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
lastwhisper31 said:
@gruffin

Town Lean:

Town/Neutral

Neutral

Scum/Neutral

Scum Lean:

Idk if j missed anyone

Kys
lmao this made my laugh, I'm did not miss you on purpose it was an accident.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 10, 2017 3:26 PM

Oct 2011
RE1031 said:
Phraze said:

TTwTT
uhhh... wanna see what happens if I made u an option. RE/LW looks like the other team, in terms of mindmelding, so at least one of those should be a countertrain to Ruu's. LW seems more town to me than u, so I'll have to go with u. apologies~
when nothing comes from talking, time to get down to voting

Sep 10, 2017 3:27 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
RE1031 said:

TTwTT
uhhh... wanna see what happens if I made u an option. RE/LW looks like the other team, in terms of mindmelding, so at least one of those should be a countertrain to Ruu's. LW seems more town to me than u, so I'll have to go with u. apologies~
Finally u did something, and I like it.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 10, 2017 3:31 PM
Jul 2018
Btw I'm here lurking, tag me if you need me in anything urgent aight 😪
Sep 10, 2017 3:31 PM

Sep 2016
Phraze said:
RE1031 said:

TTwTT

Why LW? There's yurkin, there's Abu, there's roz who made a small comment on Ruu's scumminess in #422. I'm curious why you think LW of all the people who have sided with me (somewhat) in regards to my case on Ruu would be aligned with me.
Also, you say I am the scummier one between me and LW. Why?

*stomach growls, demands food, i will be back*
Sep 10, 2017 3:32 PM

Oct 2011
opinion on Roz?
@Ruu @Crossbell @RE1031 @CorruptedPurity

Sep 10, 2017 3:32 PM

Jan 2014
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
but don't think you can pocket my ass, I just really like this vote.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Sep 10, 2017 3:35 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
Phraze said:
yeah sure lol

Sep 10, 2017 3:37 PM

Oct 2011
RE1031 said:
Phraze said:

Why LW? There's yurkin, there's Abu, there's roz who made a small comment on Ruu's scumminess in #422. I'm curious why you think LW of all the people who have sided with me (somewhat) in regards to my case on Ruu would be aligned with me.
Also, you say I am the scummier one between me and LW. Why?

*stomach growls, demands food, i will be back*
u want me to make a train on someone who isn't around to defend themselves? believe in the me who believes in u and fite the train. LW might save u. gotta see first //cheers u from few votes away

Sep 10, 2017 3:40 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
but don't think you can pocket my ass, I just really like this vote.
but.. if I voted u then RE would be liking my vote?? I will pocket u to hell and back

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (83) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.