Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 30, 2017 12:56 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I really dislike Ayana, overall she's even worse than her classmates. Being bullied doesn't give you the right to kill anyone.
But well, everyone in this manga is just horribly fucked up.
removed-userAug 31, 2017 12:57 AM
Aug 30, 2017 9:01 PM
Aug 2015
Rin is untrustworthy, he has an agenda, beware of that. He is not a knight in shining armor and should not be treated as such. Ayana has a deeply flawed sense of justice but given her circumstances she is somewhat "correct" according to the author. That said I'd be understanding if I were in a similar situation.
Aug 31, 2017 2:20 AM
Aug 2017
Jirash said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
I really dislike Ayana, overall she's even worse than her classmates. Being bullied doesn't give you the right to kill anyone.

She wasn't just 'bullied' though... did you read the first chapters? She's been raped multiple times and was nearly murdered when they pushed her into that car.
Aug 31, 2017 3:30 AM
Jul 2018
Melekanth2 said:
She wasn't just 'bullied' though... did you read the first chapters? She's been raped multiple times and was nearly murdered when they pushed her into that car.

Yes, you're right and I can somewhat understand her desire to kill everyone, but! Does that mean she has the right to kill almost 30 people with impunity and without hesitation? I don't think so. I'm not saying her classmates aren't guilty (like I said, everyone is so fucked up that it's just unnatural), but let's be honest - by killing them she's becoming even worse than them. Well, that's just my point of view, you don't have to agree.
removed-userAug 31, 2017 3:58 AM
Aug 31, 2017 5:41 PM

Sep 2009
Not Mari Yuuki? Probably not even in the class then.
Melekanth2 said:
Jirash said:

Guy obviously didn't even read the manga lol
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Sep 1, 2017 2:02 AM
Aug 2017
Jirash said:
Melekanth2 said:

Yes, you're right and I can somewhat understand her desire to kill everyone, but! Does that mean she has the right to kill almost 30 people with impunity and without hesitation? I don't think so. I'm not saying her classmates aren't guilty (like I said, everyone is so fucked up that it's just unnatural), but let's be honest - by killing them she's becoming even worse than them. Well, that's just my point of view, you don't have to agree.

She's not killing most of them, just the ones who bullied her the worst.
Sep 2, 2017 2:37 PM
Dec 2015
Let's just get into the manga and see from the perspective of Ayana... our sense of justice will of course be different but let's just enjoy the scenario as it plays
Sep 2, 2017 2:39 PM
Dec 2015
other than that I'm really pissed at Miho (hope I spelled that right, the one with the book). Also what happened to Mari? I do think she broke down but who has she become? I just wish this manga was updated quickly, because I keep forgetting many details and when the new chapters air I'm lost AF

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fukushuu Kyoushitsu Chapter 25 Discussion

allenjke - Sep 30, 2017

27 by greed2 »»
Feb 9, 2023 11:28 AM

Poll: » Fukushuu Kyoushitsu Chapter 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2017

4 by photophobic »»
Sep 25, 2019 1:07 PM

Poll: » Fukushuu Kyoushitsu Chapter 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 27, 2015

21 by saengdao »»
Dec 18, 2018 10:40 AM

Poll: » Fukushuu Kyoushitsu Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 1, 2015

5 by saengdao »»
Dec 18, 2018 10:34 AM

Poll: » Fukushuu Kyoushitsu Chapter 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 1, 2015

7 by saengdao »»
Dec 18, 2018 10:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.