Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 28, 2017 5:30 PM

Apr 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Guess we didn't missed much with that Anime project getting canceled
The dearer you hold a memory the more painful it becomes.

Apr 17, 2021 1:31 AM

Apr 2019
They cut a lot of stuff from the manga
Oct 2, 2021 1:15 AM

Aug 2017
Coolzweg2 said:
They cut a lot of stuff from the manga

There was one? Doesn't seem so.
Apr 1, 9:08 AM

Nov 2019
They cut off alot of things from the manga - lol this was not even finished, unfortunately These are the animes that I think people could have resonated with especially during the 2010's would have been nice to see come out. I wastch all the worst animes on MAL and to see this not get a anime really is annoying. So much potential to be bad and enjoyable or good and Immaculate.
I am a COMPLETIONIST. Aiming to finish AS MANY ANIME as possible before DEATH, Despite them being SATISFACTORY or if they are BORING.

I WATCH THE LOWEST SCORED/RATED/RANKED ANIMES ON MAL (OR you can CALL THEM The WORST animes in the WORLD - No Joke Like Seriously)

No anime has actually satisfied my anime taste, That I can call a MasterPiece (10/10), still searching... hopefully one day I will find that show and obsess over it till I die.
RULE NO.4 I MUST WATCH ALL CONTENT FOR THE SERIES I HAVE FINISHED, NOW THIS ONE IS QUITE EXHILARATING.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.