What do you think about yukari system.

Foreigners are accepted or not?
Aug 28, 2017 12:09 AM
Dec 2016
NipunSinha99 said:
This system is great if they matches cute girls like Ririna.Haha

I'm all for it assuming you're not forced to stay with the chosen partner. Also assuming that the system is as good as the one in the show, this wouldn't be too much of a problem because you'd want to stay with the partner chosen for you.
Aug 28, 2017 4:43 AM
Apr 2016
TJHooker said:
NipunSinha99 said:
This system is great if they matches cute girls like Ririna.Haha

I'm all for it assuming you're not forced to stay with the chosen partner. Also assuming that the system is as good as the one in the show, this wouldn't be too much of a problem because you'd want to stay with the partner chosen for you.

I was totally need a girl as cute as Ririna. Man protagonist are lucky.
Aug 28, 2017 9:49 AM
Dec 2016
NipunSinha99 said:
TJHooker said:

Even if she wasn't attractive I think I'd be OK. In theory I would quickly get over it due to the system's effectiveness.
Aug 28, 2017 10:08 AM
Apr 2016
Y
TJHooker said:
NipunSinha99 said:

Even if she wasn't attractive I think I'd be OK. In theory I would quickly get over it due to the system's effectiveness.

Yeah Buddy!! Let's hope system comes into play.
Sep 20, 2017 7:46 AM
Jul 2018
I have some problems with the plausibility of the anime, because so many people don't protest against the system. I mean, if the government would enact such a law here, in a modern society, the majority of the people would riot ... or are the Japanese okay with everything their government does? XDD
At least I would. I would be the worst Tsundere you could imagine, especially if you get someone you don't like. ^^"
removed-userSep 20, 2017 7:49 AM
Sep 20, 2017 10:34 AM
Apr 2016
Maneki-Mew said:
I have some problems with the plausibility of the anime, because so many people don't protest against the system. I mean, if the government would enact such a law here, in a modern society, the majority of the people would riot ... or are the Japanese okay with everything their government does? XDD
At least I would. I would be the worst Tsundere you could imagine, especially if you get someone you don't like. ^^"

definitely people will riot. Like the ones of MC's but what if the system is effective and people realize their compatibility with their assigned partner. #Lilina
Sep 20, 2017 10:46 AM
Jul 2018
NipunSinha99 said:
Maneki-Mew said:

definitely people will riot. Like the ones of MC's but what if the system is effective and people realize their compatibility with their assigned partner. #Lilina

Even if people are realizing that, for me, I can't endure the thought that someone else is deciding for me such important things. TBH, I would be so unfair and never give that guy any chance, even if we are going to suffer both. Even suffering from your own stubborness is better than being a tool for such a system imo. ^^"
And now, I don't like the ending. =(
Sep 21, 2017 10:02 AM
Apr 2016
Maneki-Mew said:
NipunSinha99 said:

Even if people are realizing that, for me, I can't endure the thought that someone else is deciding for me such important things. TBH, I would be so unfair and never give that guy any chance, even if we are going to suffer both. Even suffering from your own stubborness is better than being a tool for such a system imo. ^^"
And now, I don't like the ending. =(

Spoiler is really good!!
Sep 21, 2017 11:21 AM
Sep 2010
I think the system would be great if only people were able to choose their own partner if they already have a girlfriend or boyfriend by the time they get their notice. Then those who are in love with someone else wouldn't have to marry another person and those who don't have a partner would meet someone new. I think that if a system like that existed in real life, being able to choose someone on your own before you're matched with an assigned partner would be a necessary option.
sekai_sshiSep 22, 2017 12:07 PM
Sep 22, 2017 2:36 AM
Apr 2016
sekai_sshi said:
I think the system would be great if only people were able to choose their own partner if they already have a girlsfriend or boyfriend by the time they get their notice. Then those who are in love with someone else wouldn't have to marry another person and those who don't have a partner would meet someone new. I think that if a system like that existed in real life, being able to choose someone on your own before you're matched with an assigned partner would be a necessary option.

Yeah that is good. More like love and arrange marriage, but on a larger scale.
Sep 23, 2017 3:13 PM

Nov 2015
I Agree in in case both can reject it if one of them loves someone else.
Jan 6, 2018 10:53 AM

Sep 2013
It's a good system on paper but you have to filter out the manwhores and sluts, I don't want to suddenly be paired up with a roastie.
Jun 22, 2019 9:02 AM
Feb 2016
It is obviously a dystopia. What is really unacceptable to me is that this system is hardly questioned and never fought in the show.
Aug 14, 2019 9:07 AM
Apr 2019
Just finished the first season and look forward to the second season. That said, there seems to be real disconnect for me. They perform the play Romeo and Juliet, yet none of the main characters believe in their love enough to attempt to follow that example. I am a hopeless romantic, personally all my loves were unrequited, if I had ever had a love that was equally returned and then found out some government/outside force chose a different partner than that of whom I truly loved my life would be meaningless. I would rather die than not be with the one I loved especially if they loved me back. From my own past experience, my mother and father hated each other and divorced when I was young, and when I got older and asked why they had even gotten married? Their answers were the same using different words, like the Yukari System they were expected to get married by their parents, friends, and society of the time. My childhood was hell, there was split custody, and no matter what parent I was with all I heard was how much they hated each other while growing up. This is probably why I am a hopeless romantic today and probably why I am going to die being single. I would only marry if it was based on real love equally shared and all the past prospects of my life demonstrated that they had other agendas for having relationships with me. That said, I am still looking for shared love and I fully believe that true love exists in this world.
Jan 19, 2020 12:18 AM

Aug 2017
American here and somehow I vote for acceptable. Great show.
Apr 25, 2021 7:38 PM
Jan 2016
I know this show isn't about politics, but talk about authoritarian nightmares... Society would be headed in a dark direction if they were willing to accept something like that.
Oct 16, 2021 12:06 AM

Mar 2017
Trisha71 said:
Just finished the first season and look forward to the second season. That said, there seems to be real disconnect for me. They perform the play Romeo and Juliet, yet none of the main characters believe in their love enough to attempt to follow that example. I am a hopeless romantic, personally all my loves were unrequited, if I had ever had a love that was equally returned and then found out some government/outside force chose a different partner than that of whom I truly loved my life would be meaningless. I would rather die than not be with the one I loved especially if they loved me back. From my own past experience, my mother and father hated each other and divorced when I was young, and when I got older and asked why they had even gotten married? Their answers were the same using different words, like the Yukari System they were expected to get married by their parents, friends, and society of the time. My childhood was hell, there was split custody, and no matter what parent I was with all I heard was how much they hated each other while growing up. This is probably why I am a hopeless romantic today and probably why I am going to die being single. I would only marry if it was based on real love equally shared and all the past prospects of my life demonstrated that they had other agendas for having relationships with me. That said, I am still looking for shared love and I fully believe that true love exists in this world.

Hits to close to home, this post does...

More topics from this board

» What the is the concept of Koi to Uso (Spoilers)

Darth_InVader - Feb 23, 2019

10 by Hashiriya_weeb87 »»
Apr 5, 9:36 AM

Poll: » Koi to Uso Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2017

90 by Giolbat »»
Mar 18, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Koi to Uso Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2017

306 by Ak2005 »»
Dec 9, 2023 1:35 PM

» Koi to uso -About Anime, Manga and my feelings for Sanada Ririna [and the fact that i think I've come to genuinely develop love feelings for her even though shes not real]

ScaryNightmare - Jul 14, 2023

5 by ScaryNightmare »»
Jul 16, 2023 9:53 AM

Poll: » Koi to Uso Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2017

171 by 1_Mikay_1 »»
Jun 26, 2023 5:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.