Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 21, 2017 2:15 AM

Sep 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well unfortunately the scanlations stopped. I think its because there are no raws for chapter 19. I'll just give a rough summary of what happened later on for those who are interested. Take note that my japanese reading skill sucks so that there will be some mistakes.

Well will start at chapter 20 and it seems the future Toujo and Motoya was about to do or maybe they've already done (I dont know because chapter 19 is missing) some ecchi stuff. They, along with the other link bearers, are being targeted by the military lead by Toujo's cousin (Dunno why because chapter 18). Motoya and the others met up and tried to work together to escape. Motoya along with the dark-skinned loli girl went back to the tower to go back to the present time. The girls were left behind cornered. And just in time a high ranking officer showed up to stop te attack, and it's none other than the future Motoya. Future Toujo leapt into his embrace and noticed his scar on the face.

Back to the other Motoya. They are now inside the tower and to their surprise, there is a little girl who looks like Toujo. I think it's pretty obvious now what's going to happen next. Toujo saved the little girl and she became somewhat attached to him. Motoya also met a guy in military uniform killing monsters. When he showed his face it's revealed he is Motoya from a different time period. Motoya and the other Motoya then witnessed Yuri as she was stabbed with a knife like what happened before Motoya got sent to the future. The other Motoya rushed to save her, stripping her shirt and giving her first aid. He then carried her and from what I understood he will bring her back to another time period where medicine is more advance. Motoya never saw her again after that.

Before Motoya went back to the present timeline little Toujo wants something to remember him so he gave her his phone strap (I think we all knew that was him all along). Now back in the present, Toujo and other girls are depressed about Motoya's disappearance. Toujo was called in by the the bearded guy (the guy who introduced himself as their guardian in chapter 1) and the girl in the wheelchair and he points his gun at her and brought her inside the tower. Motoya saw all this happening and followed them inside (Unfortunatley I couldnt understand what's going on at this point. I think they are going to sacrifice her or something). Toujo was on the edge of a high place with a gun pointed at her. Motoya showed himself and the loli girl threw circular blade cutting the gun in half but the bearded guy ran off towards Toujo pushing her off the edge. Motoya jumped to save her but they both ended up falling. Just when they were about to accept death they were caught in a net. And the people who placed the net are Multiple Motoya's from different time periods. They were saved.

Now fast-forward for a little bit, Toujo is asleep in the infirmary while Motoya is holding her hand. Motoya and her seem to have formed a link so while dreaming she saw a bit of Motoya's memories, the event inside the tower when she was little and saw clearly that the guy who saved her that time was Motoya. She woke up and blushed profusely. Motoya just smiled looking at her. Motoya told her about what happened when he went to the future and the lovey-dovey stuff he did with the future Toujo which made Toujo even more embarassed. Afterwards, they had a little accident, Toujo fell on top of Motoya accidentally kissing him. She walks towards the door embarassed and before leaving told Motoya "You're pretty cool" or somewhere along those lines.

While outside, Motoya saw Yuri's parents crying when they heard the news prompting Motoya to wonder what happened to her. The last pages are Motoya in his bedroom reminiscing about everything that have happened. Then suddenly there are multiple Motoya's in his balcony calling him. He walks towards them as if he knew already why they came for him. The end.

PS: I think the bearded guy got caught but Im not sure

The ending was definitely rushed. It was obvious the manga got axed so there were a lot of plotholes. The manga was overall okay but it could have been better had this manga not been canceled.
AsianKungFuAug 21, 2017 2:36 AM
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou

More topics from this board

Poll: » Classmate (♀) to Meikyuu no Futekisetsu na Kouryakuhou Chapter 19 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2019

1 by Sovereigns »»
Apr 4, 2019 6:42 AM

Poll: » Classmate (♀) to Meikyuu no Futekisetsu na Kouryakuhou Chapter 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Jul 3, 2016 10:49 AM

Poll: » Classmate (♀) to Meikyuu no Futekisetsu na Kouryakuhou Chapter 16 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2015

1 by ninja88880 »»
Apr 18, 2016 1:14 AM

Poll: » Classmate (♀) to Meikyuu no Futekisetsu na Kouryakuhou Chapter 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2014

5 by ninja88880 »»
Apr 18, 2016 12:54 AM

Poll: » Classmate (♀) to Meikyuu no Futekisetsu na Kouryakuhou Chapter 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2013

3 by ninja88880 »»
Apr 18, 2016 12:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.