Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 7, 2017 1:09 AM

Jul 2017

Go ahead and introduce yourself to the members! You can use the form or you can just say what you want.

✒ FORM:
[b]Username:[/b] 
[b]How long have you been writing/reading fanfiction?:[/b] 
[b]What got you into fanfiction?:[/b] 
[b]Your preferred genre:[/b] 
[b]Genre's you avoid:[/b] 
[b]Your favorite place to post your fics:[/b] 
[b]Do you prefer long or short fics?:[/b]
[b]Do you prefer stand alone fics or chapter fics?:[/b]

<-- click please <3
🐉 Dragcave Scroll 🐉
🐉 Dragcave Checklist 🐉
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 9, 2017 6:20 PM

Mar 2015
Username: The_Biologist
How long have you been writing/reading fanfiction?: At least six years.
What got you into fanfiction?: This came from my cousin after Ragnarok anime ended. Because it had an open ending, we wondered what if we wrote a sequel for the anime.
Your preferred genre: Action, Drama, Family, Friendship, Seinen
Genre's you avoid: Do Lemons/Smuts/PWPs/whatever you call them count? I avoid them like plague. Also not a big fan of romance, although I do read them occasionally.
Your favorite place to post your fics: fanfiction.net because that's where I can get reviews via review tags and various review events.
Do you prefer long or short fics?: Short fics.
Do you prefer stand alone fics or chapter fics?: Stand alone fics. Chapter fics are fine as long as they don't go overboard (10k plus word chapters? Um, no, especially if it's part of review tag/exchange).
The_BiologistAug 9, 2017 10:08 PM
Loitering around FFnet and AO3

Aug 9, 2017 6:30 PM

Jan 2015
Username: NekoNishiriu
How long have you been writing/reading fanfiction?: I had been writing fanfic from 2013 to 2016 [ON HIATUS] but I never stopped reading fanfictions.
What got you into fanfiction?: I had been a long time anime fans and a few of them had me frustrated on the ending. So I fall into the fanfic and start writing my own fic.
Your preferred genre:Action, Friendship, Shounen Ai, Fantasy
Genre's you avoid: Harem, SHoujos
Your favorite place to post your fics:fanfiction.net. My pen name there is Neko Nishiriu.
Do you prefer long or short fics?: LOng fics
Do you prefer stand alone fics or chapter fics?: Chaptered ones since I love long ones. I usually seach for fics more than 60k.

Aug 10, 2017 7:25 AM

Dec 2015
Username: impmontamer03
How long have you been writing/reading fanfiction?: Since 2012
What got you into fanfiction?: Not enough screen time for my favorite character. I get into writing a few because said favorite character is so underrated.
Your preferred genre: Action, Seinen
Genre's you avoid: Harem, Shoujo, Slash, Lemons/Smuts
Your favorite place to post your fics: fanfiction.net
Do you prefer long or short fics?: Long fics
Do you prefer stand alone fics or chapter fics?: Chapter fics. Lots of opportunity for world-building and epic tale!
"Who wouldn't want to be like me? Handsome and free like a bird in a tree! Badaboom!"
Aug 12, 2017 2:35 AM
Jan 2016
Username: IridescentIzzy
How long have you been writing/reading fanfiction?: Actively, over two years, but I used to write some 10 years ago in another language.
What got you into fanfiction?: An ex-friend of mine needed a beta-reader. We grew apart but I kept writing.
Your preferred genre: Slice-of-life, romance, fantasy.
Genres you avoid: Horror. [Character]xReader.
Your favorite place to post your fics: Fanfiction.net probably
Do you prefer long or short fics?: I'm fine with either.
Do you prefer stand alone fics or chapter fics?: Chapter fics
Find me at Fanfiction.net!
Aug 13, 2017 1:05 AM
Dec 2015
Username: Knight_Miklotov
How long have you been writing/reading fanfiction?: Ten years. My writing has all been deleted because they are old shame. I'm still reading fanfics.
What got you into fanfiction?: Because I'm looking for more stories about my favorite shows/games/characters. Recently, I've been pretty open towards fandom blind reading/reviewing because I can just find a lot of gems in the fandoms I don't know.
Your preferred genre: Action, Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Seinen
Genre's you avoid: Romance and shipping fics. Bored of them dominating fanfictions.
Your favorite place to post your fics: fanfiction.net
Do you prefer long or short fics?: Either is fine as long as they're well-written
Do you prefer stand alone fics or chapter fics?: Chapter fics
Nov 15, 2017 5:17 AM
Jun 2017
Username: LeBlanch
How long have you been writing/reading fanfiction?: 6 or 7 years. Not sure if I started 2010 or 2011. I've tried writing some, but I haven't published any because every time I proofread them I end up scrapping everything.
What got you into fanfiction?: First it was because a friend suggested me an amazing Fairy Tail fanfic. It was pretty old and grammar wasn't the best but the story was absolutely amazing. This was on Wattpad too. But further than that, I usually turn to fanfictions when I am either not satisfied how a series ended/develops or when I can't seem to get enough of the series.
Your preferred genre: Angst, Romance, Adventure, OC Inserts (Is that a thing? :P)
Genre's you avoid: None. I'm an open minded fellow.
Your favorite place to post your fics: I haven't posted any but I read at fanfiction.net and sometimes deviantart.com
Do you prefer long or short fics?: Long. Definitely. I read fast so anything that isn't meant to be a oneshot just leaves me craving for more.
Do you prefer stand alone fics or chapter fics?: Chapter fics.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Netbug's Fics

Netbug - Jan 24, 2018

2 by Netbug »»
Jan 24, 2018 12:29 AM

Sticky: » ✒ Member Cards

AzureRikkai - Aug 7, 2017

7 by Netbug »»
Jan 24, 2018 12:24 AM

Sticky: » ✒ Get Your Own Fanfic Thread!

3 by Netbug »»
Jan 24, 2018 12:19 AM

Sticky: » ✒ Apply for Staff! {OPEN}

1 by removed-user »»
Oct 15, 2017 6:26 AM

» ✒ The_Biologist's Fics

AzureRikkai - Aug 9, 2017

6 by The_Biologist »»
Aug 13, 2017 7:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.