Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 7, 2017 1:24 AM

Jul 2017

Fanfic Cove can't be run solo! I need dedicated and kind members who want to do more for our community and help out. I offer several positions, so I'm sure you can find one to fit your fancy. If you have any questions, please drop a comment on my profile and not in the thread.

✒ POSITIONS:
{ Co-Owner } - This position is the only one you CAN'T apply for. Co-Owner will be chosen from the staff members that have impressed me and gone above and beyond for the club. Being kind and helpful is the best way to get noticed for this position.

{ Card Maker } - This position is for those that wish to participate in card editions! The requirement for this position is to participate in at least one edition each month - both group editions and solo editions are accepted. As a card maker, you're allowed to create your own editions for people to join or create solo editions. Please offer samples of your work posted and linked to an image sharing site (photobucket, imgur, tinypic, etc.)

{ News Team } - As a news team member, you are required to write and distribute the monthly newsletter to those who have signed up. The newsletter should include any milestones we've reached/need to reach, card editions planned for the month, etc. You'll be in charge of the newsletter thread!

{ Recruiter } - As a recruiter, it's in your hands to attract attention to our club by inviting members and setting up affiliations with other clubs. You'll be in charge of the affiliation thread, and it's your job to keep track of what clubs have been contacted and which haven't. It's important that you do NOT spam/bother clubs or individuals. If your offer is declined, remain kind and respectful.

{ Layout Maker } - As a layout maker, you'll be asked to create layouts for the group. The only requirement is for you to make seasonal layouts (Christmas, Halloween, etc.). Please offer samples of your work posted and linked to an image sharing site (photobucket, imgur, tinypic, etc.)

✒ FORM:
[b]* Username:[/b] 
[b]* Position:[/b] 
[b]* Samples:[/b] [i]For card/layout makers[/i]
[b]* Previous Experience:[/b] 
[b]* Gif:[/b] [i]This will be your staff gif if you're chosen![/i]
[b]* Comments:[/b] 

<-- click please <3
🐉 Dragcave Scroll 🐉
🐉 Dragcave Checklist 🐉
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 15, 2017 6:26 AM
Jul 2018
* Username: BriiSama
* Position: Card Maker
* Samples: For card/layout makers
MAL Porfolio | DeviantArt Gallery
* Previous Experience: Currently a CM for 4 other clubs: The Rant Cafe, The Moonlit Clearing, Just Another Yaoi Club and Candy Kingdom.
* Gif:

* Comments: Thank you for considering me ^^
I am an university student so I may be busy but I will help as much as I can ^^
I’m also a writer myself ^^ I hope with this club, it’ll help me get my creative juices flowing as well as help me get feedback on my craft ^^
Here is a link to my stories if you’re curious to read: Quotev
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Netbug's Fics

Netbug - Jan 24, 2018

2 by Netbug »»
Jan 24, 2018 12:29 AM

Sticky: » ✒ Member Cards

AzureRikkai - Aug 7, 2017

7 by Netbug »»
Jan 24, 2018 12:24 AM

Sticky: » ✒ Get Your Own Fanfic Thread!

3 by Netbug »»
Jan 24, 2018 12:19 AM

Sticky: » ✒ Introduce Yourself!

6 by LeBlanch »»
Nov 15, 2017 5:17 AM

» ✒ The_Biologist's Fics

AzureRikkai - Aug 9, 2017

6 by The_Biologist »»
Aug 13, 2017 7:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.