Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 3, 2017 2:20 AM
Jan 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
funny chapter..someone has compared Sawamura and Koushuu's behaviour at other forum before this chapter too
but is was really nostalgic when Miyuki brought it up
we see both side point of view again this chapter though

oh , Sawamura's birthday..happy birthday !!!
two days later , Kuramochi will wreck him definitely
Aug 4, 2017 10:39 PM
Mar 2016
Well, good Furuya to be like that : more humble and believe his team more than I expected. It's just ... The author seems to make Furuya become the ace again and Sawamura will be in the bench again. I hope I'm wrong. Sawamura deserves this chance to be main pitcher of Seidou.
Aug 14, 2017 1:36 AM

Dec 2015
AoiYukihira004 said:
Well, good Furuya to be like that : more humble and believe his team more than I expected. It's just ... The author seems to make Furuya become the ace again and Sawamura will be in the bench again. I hope I'm wrong. Sawamura deserves this chance to be main pitcher of Seidou.

I hope you are wrong too. hahaha. But I think the author will put sawamura as ace this time, since there is a lot of signs saying so. And I can wait for their first game, since Miyuki wouldn't be there, perhaps Koushuu will be a catcher for this team and it will be the first time koushuu-sawamura battery <3 <3 <3
"It's only us pitchers who can prove for all to see that your gamecalling' choices ain't wrong, yeah?" Sawamura to Okumura before their first official practice game as a battery.
Apr 9, 2019 2:43 PM

Dec 2017
the birthday scene was hilarious.

The determination in okumura's eyes is really admirable.

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

Mar 30, 2023 3:37 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Every player think different, but Furuya is decided to play even exterior!!! kekeke

More topics from this board

» Will Terajima-sensei continue this manga?

Petrarca25 - Feb 2

4 by EmiPyon »»
Feb 10, 7:55 AM

Poll: » Diamond no Ace Act II Chapter 309 Discussion

MegamiRem - Oct 14, 2023

7 by sam_rg »»
Oct 14, 2023 12:19 PM

Poll: » Diamond no Ace Act II Chapter 308 Discussion

Lylaaz - Oct 29, 2022

10 by Ranxomare »»
Oct 14, 2023 11:12 AM

Poll: » Diamond no Ace Act II Chapter 307 Discussion

MegamiRem - Oct 22, 2022

7 by Ranxomare »»
Oct 14, 2023 11:08 AM

Poll: » Diamond no Ace Act II Chapter 306 Discussion

G_Spark233 - Oct 18, 2022

9 by Ranxomare »»
Oct 14, 2023 11:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.