Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 4, 2017 2:35 PM

Dec 2013
The shittiest nightmares I've had were a series of nightmares I had during my early college years that lasted a good 3 weeks and I'd have them nearly on a nightly basis. In those nightmares I was always doing something bad to people, it wouldn't always be as nasty or bad, sometimes it would only be stealing something from someone or pushing them to the ground and sometimes it would be straight up murder, rape or torture and I'd always just feel cold and emotionless doing it. The dreams always sort of faded away as I woke up in this manner where everything went dark but I'd get these rush of emotions as if it hit me what kind of crimes I had been doing and I'd get this sinking feeling in my chest that my life was over and that I should go turn myself in and live in prison for the rest of my life.

The worst part was that the dreams felt so real that I'd feel bad a few seconds after waking up laying there in bed with my eyes closed feeling like shit until I realized it had all just been a dream and that a normal day was ahead.

Those dreams were like 3 weeks of emotions torture. =.=
Aug 5, 2017 12:46 PM

Jun 2015
I had recurring nightmares where I was in this grey-washed setting. It was like a factory and I think there were bird people. We had to gather twigs and other things near this place that looks like it had been bombed. The factory had gigantic cogs. I remember just always feeling choked or like I had tight pressure on me in those nightmares. The factory had some sort of meat hook belt going on in the sky. I guess if you gathered enough twigs, you would evolve into better things. But it turned out you were going onto the meat hooks as your reward. Weird.

Oh yeah, I had nightmares where I was brutally killed or kidnapped for three nights straight.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» what are your top 3 media and does it have any anime in it ?

ame - 7 hours ago

13 by BitChilly »»
8 minutes ago

» How many of your friends are friends with you just to make fun of you?

LenRea - 18 minutes ago

0 by LenRea »»
18 minutes ago

» Are you Caucasian???? I am btw...

DesuMaiden - Apr 29

26 by LoveYourEyes »»
33 minutes ago

» Do you ever miss old/former online friends?

pludel2 - Apr 10

49 by tsukareru »»
1 hour ago

» What are you insecure about the most?

Ejrodiew - Yesterday

9 by Shy-Angel »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.