Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 23, 2017 7:56 AM
Jul 2016
Narita, just stop with all the Apocrypha references please, we already have Edison to provide enough cancer for the entire duration of F/SF.

Ahem... now that i got my whining out of the way...

That Ayaka dream sequence was weird to say the very least.

Jester... his waifu may be cheating on him but now he has Tsubaki (and Pestilence more importantly) to comfort him.

Lancer Charlie Chaplin... i would not be surprised if it actually happened. F/GO has definitely created worse things.

I FREAKING LOVE FLAT ESCARDOS SO MUCH. We got his backstory from his family lineage all the way up to his meeting with Waver, who also got a bit of the spotlight in this volume, something which is greatly appreciated. Also, was that Aoko he met in his backstory? I didn't find anything directly implying that, but usually she is the one that helps young boys in need (Touko also got mentioned)

What an OP ability Alkeides posseses, being able to steal Noble Phantasms. It kinda makes sense considering who he is, but i guess he won't be able to use it on Heroic Spirits with Divinity.

The afterword confirms that this is going to be longer than the originally planned 5 volumes, which we pretty much already knew given how slowly the story has been progressing so far.

That spoiler for the next volume though... FREAKING GUGALANNA!?! Gil and Enkidu tag team incoming!!!
MouloxasJul 27, 2017 9:59 AM
Jul 25, 2017 3:39 AM

Apr 2016
Pretty much like previous volumes, + the epic duel at the end with Alcides.

But damn the story is slow as hell, the author is dragging it...
Aug 3, 2017 1:59 AM

Mar 2017
Sigma is beginning to be a more likable character, but so is everyone else, especially Flatt except Towel-man and his Master

That Monty Python reference though... Nice one Narita.

Poor Jack got robbed by Edgy Towel-man...

Damn, this needs to be animated...
But looking at the pace of this LN, it probably would take several years....
Aug 11, 2017 4:38 AM

Apr 2013
Mouloxas said:

Lancer Charlie Chaplin... i would not be surprised if it actually happened. F/GO has definitely created worse things.

About that, wasn't it just Sigma giving Faldeus a fake name to keep hidden Watcher's nature? It's not as if we really have a Lancer Charlie Chaplin
Aug 11, 2017 4:53 AM
Jul 2016
K-anade said:
Mouloxas said:

About that, wasn't it just Sigma giving Faldeus a fake name to keep hidden Watcher's nature? It's not as if we really have a Lancer Charlie Chaplin

I know, i said it jokingly.
Jan 28, 2018 7:13 AM

Oct 2013
Took me way too long to realize the little girl Jack was turning into was Apo's Jack
Too bad Saint Germain didn't arrive in a Shelby Cobra that shoots cannonballs out of its headlights (AoE reference). A wasted opportunity there
Sigma understanding everything through comedy is a funny little character trait
Looks like Flat and Jack are in dire straits now. Alcides is too much of a beast
Looks like our godess is about to do something cool. The greatest COOL? Who knows
Can't wait for the next volume. This HGW has been very entertaining so far
Aug 27, 2018 7:26 AM
Monke

Sep 2017

p good volume though alkeides's NP stealing ability is OP as hell, i'm not a big fan of it. From Hell is fun tho. wonder what Jester can do to Tsubaki

More topics from this board

» "Fate/strange Fake" will end with the next volume 10

deg - Mar 15

3 by sung_jinzero_69 »»
Mar 15, 11:22 AM

» How much do you think the TV series will adapt

vp787 - Jul 4, 2023

1 by abystoma2 »»
Mar 2, 8:52 PM

» Volume 8 Discussion

abystoma2 - Mar 2

0 by abystoma2 »»
Mar 2, 8:50 PM

» Volume 6 discussion

abystoma2 - Feb 25

0 by abystoma2 »»
Feb 25, 5:00 AM

» What do you think the anime will adapt?

vp787 - Sep 24, 2022

4 by vp787 »»
Jul 4, 2023 8:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.