Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 20, 2017 10:48 AM

May 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That escalated quickly for a bit. Wonder what's gonna happen now.

Jul 20, 2017 9:26 PM
Jan 2016
I know that when I said it a several chapters back I said it prematurely but now might be a good time to say hereeeeeeeeeeeeee comes the tragedy
Jul 21, 2017 4:41 PM
Jan 2016
I see why Takeda would beat up Fujiwara but at the same time, I see why Fujiwara did what he did as well. Like I had mentioned in the chapter 20 discussion, Fujiwara did try to get Takeda to open his eyes to the truth as well as get Yuma and Hotaru to come clean to Takeda to come clean to Takeda sooner seeing as Takeda was still in love with her and seeing how badly Takeda was coping with the heartbreak.
Jul 22, 2017 1:29 AM

Jul 2014
I can't tell if Fujiwara tryna be a good bro to Takeda or is just an ass. Maybe he's a closet homo, since he did say he hates women and is being very vindictive.
Jul 22, 2017 12:24 PM
Jan 2016
I don't think he's being vindictive though. I dunno about him being a closet homo or not but due to some of the advice he was giving Takeda before this, he might be more likely trying to be a good bro. At the same time he was trying not to cause any bridges to get burned between Yuma and Takeda. That's just my take on it though. I might be wrong.
Jul 27, 2017 11:04 AM
May 2016
I dont get why fuji didnt just tell takeda, or say hey takeda they like each other heres a pic i took as proof instead of showing it to everyone. Idiots man serious causing drama that could be avoided
Aug 2, 2017 4:59 AM

Jan 2008
saltyXD said:
I dont get why fuji didnt just tell takeda, or say hey takeda they like each other heres a pic i took as proof instead of showing it to everyone. Idiots man serious causing drama that could be avoided
Idk, imagine telling your friend something along the lines of "oh btw, your gf's been cheating on you with my gf, and it's been going on for a while (I knew about it the whole time), I just never cared cause I was cheating on mine too.. and I didn't care enough to tell you despite everything you've been confiding in me, etc.. until you finally got annoying enough about it to make me feel bad."

Like if I were in his shoes.. it would be the last possible thing I'd want to tell my friend... (not saying I wouldn't tell him, but I certainly would NOT be looking forward to it). Like if the trick was merely that he didn't want to have that conversation, I would buy it, honestly

Lol just cause it's fiction doesn't mean all the characters should have amazing social skills+morals.. lol.. in fact his are already shown to be a bit... :/

To his credit, he gave Yuma every opportunity to redeem herself, and she chose not to.. so.. she kinda did bring it on herself. XP
Aug 2, 2017 4:59 PM
Jan 2016
He also tried to give clear hints without spilling the beans. He just got fed up. He wasn't in the right but he wasn't in the wrong either. Like you said, he gave Yuma every opportunity to redeem herself just like he also tried to get Takeda to wake up and move on. He even warned him that his innocent naivety will cause him to get hurt if he's not careful. I honestly feel this was a last resort that he ended up having to do
Aug 5, 2017 11:52 AM

Jul 2015
So just to recap all that happened up to this point:

Yuma and Hotaru were screwing around behind Takeda's and Fujiwara's backs.

Fujiwara catches them and asks Yuma to sleep with him, when in actuality, he was testing to see if Yuma was really willing to cheat on Takeda with anyone, which she wasn't and she felt guilty for doing so in the first place.

He catches them again, this time with a pic, and shows Hotaru. He tells her what he thinks about it: He doesn't really care what they both do, as long as Takeda is not involved, but since Yuma feels remorseful about it, he gives them a chance and tells them that either they tell him everything, or he will and the pic gets leaked and the entire school finds out, making Yuma and her outcasts. Hotaru then feels remorseful that she got Yuma into this mess and, instead of just going along with Fujiwara's suggestion, decides that she'll just force Yuma and Takeda to stay together and just disappear from their lives forever, as if what her and Yuma had never happened in the first place. That way, Takeda doesn't have to get hurt, Yuma is happy with her man and they can just go back to their normal lives. Unfortunately, by this point, Yuma has broken up with Takeda and is starting to fall for Hotaru, and Takeda doesn't know what's going on since no one is filling him in, which angers Fujiwara.

Now the situation is to the point that Fujiwara has no choice but to tell Takeda, since Yuma was taking too long because she was too scared to hurt him, and Hotaru wasn't encouraging her to tell him. This ends up with Takeda punching Fujiwara, Hotaru denying anything she had with Yuma, in front of her, no less, and both friendships are in the gutter.

In short, Fujiwara was trying to save the manga from the girls' screwups, but failed.
XaneKudoAug 5, 2017 12:03 PM
๐•๐•Œโ„๐•€ ๐•€๐•Š ๐•ƒ๐•†๐•๐”ผ. ๐•๐•Œโ„๐•€ ๐•€๐•Š ๐•ƒ๐•€๐”ฝ๐”ผ.
Aug 8, 2017 5:41 AM
Jan 2016
XaneKudo said:
So just to recap all that happened up to this point:

Yuma and Hotaru were screwing around behind Takeda's and Fujiwara's backs.

Fujiwara catches them and asks Yuma to sleep with him, when in actuality, he was testing to see if Yuma was really willing to cheat on Takeda with anyone, which she wasn't and she felt guilty for doing so in the first place.

He catches them again, this time with a pic, and shows Hotaru. He tells her what he thinks about it: He doesn't really care what they both do, as long as Takeda is not involved, but since Yuma feels remorseful about it, he gives them a chance and tells them that either they tell him everything, or he will and the pic gets leaked and the entire school finds out, making Yuma and her outcasts. Hotaru then feels remorseful that she got Yuma into this mess and, instead of just going along with Fujiwara's suggestion, decides that she'll just force Yuma and Takeda to stay together and just disappear from their lives forever, as if what her and Yuma had never happened in the first place. That way, Takeda doesn't have to get hurt, Yuma is happy with her man and they can just go back to their normal lives. Unfortunately, by this point, Yuma has broken up with Takeda and is starting to fall for Hotaru, and Takeda doesn't know what's going on since no one is filling him in, which angers Fujiwara.

Now the situation is to the point that Fujiwara has no choice but to tell Takeda, since Yuma was taking too long because she was too scared to hurt him, and Hotaru wasn't encouraging her to tell him. This ends up with Takeda punching Fujiwara, Hotaru denying anything she had with Yuma, in front of her, no less, and both friendships are in the gutter.

In short, Fujiwara was trying to save the manga from the girls' screwups, but failed.

Yep. That recapped everything to a tee.
Aug 14, 2017 7:15 PM

Oct 2013
That look in Yuma's eyes...oh boy...and then there's Takeda who might do something stupid too, tho not as likely. This manga does have TRAGEDY as a label...UGH! Pls no school days ending, no1 has to die for this. Yuma, just calm down girl...and keep dem hands off any sharp objects.

That's why I don't like these naive, yet scummy & "woe is me" types like Yuma or even these ultra naive & innocent ones like Takeda. They don't understand complex human emotions and what actions it leads some to do, they expect the world to be black & white and when things go south, there's no telling what they'll do.

Aug 16, 2017 12:47 PM

Aug 2013
Hotaru did her best here. She put the whole guilty on her. Well. Fujiwara was a dick since a very beginning, I'm not surprised they he uploaded this photo. Friendship between him and Takeda was a fake.

Damien_Kurosaki said:
I honestly feel this was a last resort that he ended up having to do

Nopenopenope. If he were his friend, then he would show this photo only to Takeda. There is absolutely no excuse for doing something like this.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Aug 18, 2017 7:22 PM
Jan 2016
rsc-pl said:
Hotaru did her best here. She put the whole guilty on her. Well. Fujiwara was a dick since a very beginning, I'm not surprised they he uploaded this photo. Friendship between him and Takeda was a fake.

Damien_Kurosaki said:
I honestly feel this was a last resort that he ended up having to do

Nopenopenope. If he were his friend, then he would show this photo only to Takeda. There is absolutely no excuse for doing something like this.

How did Hotaru do her best exactly? Someone else already explained why Fujiwara isn't really the douchebag he appeared to be from the beginning. Granted, he could have just shown Takeda alone the photo, i do agree on that but i disagree regarding their friendship being fake though
Aug 30, 2017 10:02 PM
Mar 2015
Fiujiwara hates women but he likes to have sex with them. That is why he entered into that arrangement with Hotaru. He is insistent that Yuma and Hotaru are lesbians even though he is taking advantage of his rangement with Hotaru to have sex At times he has forced her to have sex when she said no That is rape. He has also beat her when she did not want to have sex. Lastly, he trespassed into Hotaru's room to take that picture. The trespass is illegal and the photograph itself may be illegal as violation of privacy

Takeda likes Yuma That is why he slugged Fujiwara because Fujiwara harmed Yuma.

Hotaru is hiding lher feelings We don't know whether she loves Yuma or not She clearly does not love Fujiwara but they seem to get along despite everything that he has done
Sep 30, 2019 4:03 AM

Feb 2019
I like fujiwara because of my hatred for hotaru. I hope she gets killed in the end. Poor takeda, you are a good kid.
Nov 29, 2023 7:16 AM

Feb 2014
jesus.

i wonder if takeda will admit his hurt. i understand he is mad at fujiwara for posting the picture publicly because regardless of his feelings yuma will likely get picked on for it and he doesn't want that. so him decking fujiwara isn't surprising to me. probably still likes yuma at least for now, until the weight of it all sets in. he will definitely put 2+2 together now.

hotaru...wtf. weird how she basically just said it was a joke they played on yuma? some sort of coercion or something is what she was implying i guess? that's terrible and idk if she was trying to come up with a reason to justify the pic without explicitly outing themselves, if she genuinely wanted the blame on both her and fujiwara so yuma can be pitied and get off without much damages, or if she was intending people to join in on the "bullying" that she and fujiwara were inflicting on yuma if the lie was to be believed.

i have been in my mind that either nobody will end up together or yuma and takeda will somehow still happen. there's gonna have to be a LOT for hotaru and yuma to even be endgame here. i don't think murder will happen but ngl i thought it was corny people were saying school days shit would happen or suicide but now i believe suicide (either of the girls i don't think both but it's possible) is on the table now.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Netsuzou TRap Chapter 26 Discussion

Lairucrem - Dec 27, 2017

11 by chinesecartoonz »»
Nov 29, 2023 7:44 AM

Poll: » Netsuzou TRap Chapter 25 Discussion

Reverberate - Dec 11, 2017

3 by chinesecartoonz »»
Nov 29, 2023 7:32 AM

Poll: » Netsuzou TRap Chapter 24 Discussion

Reverberate - Nov 10, 2017

3 by chinesecartoonz »»
Nov 29, 2023 7:28 AM

Poll: » Netsuzou TRap Chapter 23 Discussion

sarroush - Sep 18, 2017

6 by chinesecartoonz »»
Nov 29, 2023 7:24 AM

Poll: » Netsuzou TRap Chapter 22 Discussion

Reverberate - Sep 8, 2017

3 by chinesecartoonz »»
Nov 29, 2023 7:20 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.