Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 19, 2017 7:54 PM

Apr 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Part 1:
Our main character, Souji, has had a crush on his brother's best friend, Megumi since he was in elementary school. Souji is now in high school, so that's indeed a very long time. @.@

It's interesting that Megumi gets hard when a hand touches his skin... It was quite a fast development, when Souji caressed Megumi in the sensitive areas and there was even a kiss. >< At least now we know why Megumi has been avoiding Souji...

I lol-ed at Souji's brother for not answering Souji seriously about their relationship. It was funny when Megumi kept imagining Megumi in erotic situations. xD

Part 2:
Awe, so Souji mistaken his jealousy as hatred for Megumi… xD I lol-ed when the people Megumi fought with, ran away after hearing the sirens sound from Souji’s phone. ;P

Souji’s boldness stroke again, when he held Megumi’s hand! I’m glad Souji clarified that he and his female friend weren’t on a date. It was just two friends shopping together. :)

It was great to learn that Megumi doesn’t get turn on by punches! -> “In the first place, it’ll be dangerous if I liked something like that!” XD

Wow! How embarrassing! >< Megumi was awake when Souji kissed him years ago! XD Megumi’s honesty is kind of sweet. So he became self-conscious of people touching him, because of that time Souji kissed him… :P

It’s great that Souji and Megumi talked, and there was consent. A happy ending :)
Cloe900311Jul 19, 2017 8:24 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Iyayoiyayo mo Kiss no Uchi Chapter 5 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Jul 19, 2017

1 by Sorvarin »»
Jun 14, 2021 3:19 PM

Poll: » Iyayoiyayo mo Kiss no Uchi Chapter 4 Discussion

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Jul 19, 2017 9:52 PM

Poll: » Iyayoiyayo mo Kiss no Uchi Chapter 3 Discussion

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Jul 19, 2017 9:13 PM

Poll: » Iyayoiyayo mo Kiss no Uchi Chapter 2 Discussion

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Jul 19, 2017 8:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.