Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 18, 2017 11:29 PM

Apr 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
OH YES! It’s the first impression flashback!!
I noticed that my neighbour looked at me a lot.
It was Suzuhara who blushed and looked away. Suzuhara’s stares and responses had Nishino wonder if the former was interested in him, and led him to recognize they go to the same college. <3

AWE! It’s adorable that Nishino had a secret crush on Suzuhara this entire time! So that time when Nishino asked Suzuhara to be his sex partner’s replacement was impulsive. xD LOL, but I’m curious…besides that time when Suzuhara stared at the beer which had Nishino misunderstand that the former was interested in him, what about the times when Suzuhara stared when Nishino was not carrying beer?? And Nishino agreed to have sex with Suzuhara, because he was happy that he “past the stage of being ignored.” :-) <33

Now…Nishino didn’t enjoy sex when he called women to his apartment, following their 'one-night stand.'
Did I really fall in love? I can’t put it into words. I’m tired. I don’t understand what I think at all. It’s truly…bothersome… What am I supposed to do..?
AWE!! NISHINO, YOU’RE IN LOVE! XD I love how easy it is for readers to relate to Nishino. :)

Well, I’m glad Nakayama isn’t so bad, since he came with drinks to properly thank Suzuhara for lending his apartment. :)
I see, until now he… What he wants to say, what he hates, what he desires, everything. He has been keeping it to himself.
Those words were sad, along with the image of Suzuhara on his knees and clenching his chest alone… :( I'm glad Nishino understood how Suzuhara has been living.
And that Suzuhara said that he wanted to talk with me. So I… I want to hear what he has to say. We have to talk about what will it’ll become of us now onwards.
I love Nishino’s decisiveness. <3 I love that even though Suzuhara told Nishino to stop pulling him away by the wrist in the supermarket, because they were being watched, Nishino didn’t care; “It doesn’t matter. What matters now is that you and I have to talk.” <3

Oh!! ~ “Even so, I want you.” XDD Where does Nishino get his confidence from?? Thank you Nishino for encouraging Suzuhara to say what he dislikes, instead of holding back while he was on the verge of tears.
I don’t want to think about hurtful stuff anymore. I don’t want to suffer anymore..!
T____T That was beautiful!! Suzuhara confessed his feelings for Nishino! <3
…Show me. The me that’s in your thoughts. How much space do I occupy..?
^Nishino’s genuine request was touching :’) – OMG esgewg qger rherg AN UMBRELLA KISS!! A KISS UNDERNEATH AN UNBRELLA WHILE IT'S RAINING <3 AND IT’S COLOURED!! Bravo to Suzuhara for admitting that Nishino occupies a lot of space in his heart. ;)

Now the two made love, it wasn’t just fucking. Congrats to the new couple. <3

OMG. LOL. The moments when Rika and Nakayama borrowed Suzuhara’s apartment to listen to him and Nishino… OMG. xDD To think this side couple only came a second time to confirm our main couple's identities… </3 That was hilarious!

LOL at Nishino’s “You…if it wasn’t because we’re outside, I would have removed them completely. Your clothes!” Poor Nakayama for third-wheeling and having to remind Nishino, “Hey… Before that, don’t forget that I’m here, please...” xD

I’m glad Nishino is taking his relationship with Suzuhara seriously, since he cut all ties with women. :-)

Those chibis at the end were cute!! LOL to Suzuhara checking the fridge to see if the beer was cooled, during lovemaking… And Rika spazzing ‘cause Suzuhara and Nishino make a good couple. xD Well, she was the person who recognized Suzuhara and Nishino’s voices those two times… This author has adorable chibis, like that time she drew Suzuhara making food for himself; udon for lunch and ramen for dinner. Suzuhara really does love noodles. <3 Poor Nishino was slapped for dumping a woman in the first chibi two chapters ago.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kocchi Muite, Ai Chapter 5.5 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Jul 19, 2017

1 by Mayuka »»
Feb 27, 2020 2:27 AM

Poll: » Kocchi Muite, Ai Chapter 5 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Jul 18, 2017

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Jul 18, 2017 11:46 PM

Poll: » Kocchi Muite, Ai Chapter 3 Discussion

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Jul 18, 2017 10:31 PM

Poll: » Kocchi Muite, Ai Chapter 2 Discussion

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Jul 18, 2017 10:19 PM

Poll: » Kocchi Muite, Ai Chapter 1 Discussion

perlesu - Apr 24, 2016

1 by Cloe900311 »»
Jul 18, 2017 9:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.