Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 18, 2017 10:19 PM

Apr 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I love the stare Nishino gave Suzuhara, when the latter opened his door in the morning. I lol-ed when Suzuhara was surprised that Nishino caught up with him, on their way to school. xD

I love how annoyed Nishino looked when Suzuhara was surprised and denied that they are friends to Nakayama and his girlfriend. :P

LOL!! I love that Nishino doesn’t care when he revealed that he and Suzuhara are neighbours. Suzuhara was worried, hoping Nishino won’t reveal they had sex… LOL, that glance from Nishino is GOLD. <3 The -___- face.

Ah ~ Nishino knocked on Suzuhara’s door to drink beer together. It seems like a, ‘Hey! You said the women I brought home were too noisy, so I haven’t brought them home. Now you can sleep in peace. Drink beer with me’ from Nishino. That was actually cute. :)

I like Nishino’s honesty! -> “Hey…you’re overthinking the situation.” XD I think the silence and the two having sex the previous night would make anyone overthink, in Suzuhara’s shoes… And Nishino actually asked, “Why does it have to be him? Besides, he already has a girl.” *_____* Suzuhara’s following monologue, “Why? It was never my intention to fall in love with him.” <33

LOL, Suzuhara really thought ahead! Two years ago at a gathering, Suzuhara didn’t drink and he worried about getting raped if he got drunk. :P And we can see how Suzuhara fell in love with Nakayama. Nakayama was kind for not being homophobic, and genuinely wanted to be friends. A simple situation indeed -> “From an acquaintance he transformed into a friend. From a close friend he transformed into the person I like.”

Nakayama or his girlfriend really need to earn money, instead of asking to use Suzuhara’s apartment like that. ;________; Suzuhara already rejected Nakayama’s request, but the friend still asked… Nishino was bold for grabbing Suzuhara’s phone and telling Nakayama that he could come over, and then pulled Suzuhara into his apartment for sex. I wish there was consent, like the first chapter. :/ – Revenge fuck indeed. Nishino must have sympathized for Suzuhara, so he went forward with sex so Nakayama and his girlfriend would hear the latter. I like Nishino’s honesty once again, when he told Suzuhara, “If that wasn’t the case I wouldn’t do this.” So Nishino admitted to having feelings for Suzuhara. Thinking back to all of Nishino’s efforts…Suzuhara was dense to the former’s feelings.

I lol-ed when Nishino got back at Nakayama and his girlfriend by saying, “Hi. Sorry for yesterday. We were a bit too loud.” xD That’s the one thing Suzuhara didn’t want Nakayama to know about…

So, where did Suzuhara go? Even though Nishino said he’d be out to buy cigarettes, did Suzuhara use that time to go to school? Nakayama and his girlfriend just left Suzuhara’s apartment, and didn’t see Suzuhara either…

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kocchi Muite, Ai Chapter 5.5 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Jul 19, 2017

1 by Mayuka »»
Feb 27, 2020 2:27 AM

Poll: » Kocchi Muite, Ai Chapter 5 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Jul 18, 2017

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Jul 18, 2017 11:46 PM

Poll: » Kocchi Muite, Ai Chapter 4 Discussion

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Jul 18, 2017 11:29 PM

Poll: » Kocchi Muite, Ai Chapter 3 Discussion

0 by Cloe900311 »»
Jul 18, 2017 10:31 PM

Poll: » Kocchi Muite, Ai Chapter 1 Discussion

perlesu - Apr 24, 2016

1 by Cloe900311 »»
Jul 18, 2017 9:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.