Forum Settings
Forums
The Garden of Words
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 22, 2017 7:38 PM

Apr 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh, interesting title this chapter! "A Living Mirage" <3

Taking shelter under the gazebo wasn't enough. I like that the rain led our main characters to get changed and keep warm at Yukino's apartment. :)

Takao and Yukino really looked like a newlywed couple! Yukino ironed Takao's wet clothes, and he made lunch! XD It was so comfy... The look in Yukino's eyes was ADORABLE!! Takao's lunch looked really tasty!! :O I like their simplicity. - A simple conversation over how great Takao's cooking is, and their smiles when Yukino washed the dishes. <3

Takao's boldness strikes again! I love that he knew he couldn't leave things unsaid, so he confessed to Yukino! >< OMG, when Yukino turned around and blushed.... :') The rain stopped, and just simple raindrops... The atmosphere was gorgeous. <3

But when Yukino turned her back to Takao again...to turn around once more that she's a "Ms." to him, not a "Miss" (she's his teacher, not an ordinary young lady), that was quite a rejection... I like that Yukino was honest at last, about being unable to fulfill their promise of Takao making shoes for her, because she'll go to Shikoku... And I like that Yukino thanked Takao for talking with her, during her lonely struggle when she was 'learning to walk'...

I like that Takao knows when enough is enough. He chose to go home, despite -> "My shirt was still damp. But I couldn't stay there any longer..." Yukino's rejection to Takao really meant that there was nothing between them anymore... They bonded while they were both 'learning to walk.'

I'm so happy Yukino ran after Takao!! She knows she can't forget Takao! The rain will always remind her of him! (She looked forward to seeing him when it rained!) And yay to Takao for not leaving her building! :') "But on rainy mornings, it became a little easier to walk." <3 I really like that it's Yukino who took the steps forward, instead of just Takao in this relationship.

5/5

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kotonoha no Niwa Chapter 3 Discussion

Cloe900311 - May 1, 2017

1 by FedeMetal »»
Sep 25, 2022 8:42 AM

Poll: » Kotonoha no Niwa Chapter 2 Discussion

Cloe900311 - May 1, 2017

2 by oiudaniel »»
Feb 20, 2022 11:16 AM

Poll: » Kotonoha no Niwa Chapter 1 Discussion

Cloe900311 - May 1, 2017

1 by oiudaniel »»
Feb 20, 2022 10:48 AM

» The hotel wedding

izumi-kun98 - Mar 19, 2018

3 by D_2301 »»
Oct 4, 2020 1:24 PM

Poll: » Kotonoha no Niwa Chapter 7 Discussion

Mayuka - May 19, 2015

12 by Cloe900311 »»
Jan 13, 2018 11:30 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.