Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 7, 2019 2:53 AM

Oct 2019
Totally a good show, watched whole 6 seasons in a week without even getting bored. I hope to see more Taki screen time/episode in the future.
Jan 23, 2020 4:17 PM

Apr 2009
with that ending credits, this for sure felt like it could be a last season of nastume-
but seeing how the anime's caught up to the manga again, maybe it's "just" a couple of years with some movies and/or specials thrown out for people to enjoy while they wait.

this season had probably my favorite opening and ending credits,
the op was very pretty and i liked it alot, and i liked the song of the ending too- plus i always like nighttime more than daytime, heh.

-you'd think it'd be over with Natsume finding out more about just his grandmother, then we're suddenly thrown a whole new, giant arc that'll involve his possible grandfather,
probably the whole series will lead back to something like Natsume's ancestors being some onmyouji masters or something like that,
or he's part yokai/ god of some kind

here's to a hopeful many more years of the story, and hoping it'll sometime reach a conclusion!
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Apr 28, 2021 3:00 PM

Dec 2012
I'm glad I had Natori's intentions wrong earlier on. What Natsume is dealing with is a very delicate matter and Natori seems painstakingly aware of that. The Book of Friends is a heavy cross to bear, but also is Natsume's greatest connection to Reiko and the world of youkai that he's become so intricately involved in.

It's been a few years since my last season of Natsume Yuujinchou, but Roku stayed true to form and continued to build on what has made this a consistently mystifying experience. The youkai doings things at their own pace always keeps this fresh as one can never know what will come Natsume's way next. And although it's been years since I started this series, I still remember clearly that my favorite part of each season has been seeing different ways in which Natsume has grown. For this season, it seems like there was more of a focus on the people around him and the company he keeps among both humans & youkai. Though Natsume's life is still a hectic balancing act between both worlds, he's found a place where he belongs right in the middle of them.

9/10
Jun 2, 2021 5:48 AM

Apr 2020
Awesome ending
The day I started this series, I did not even think it would progress to this level!
Just review the events of season one to this season! ... What a beautiful journey!

Natsume's character arc was really amazing! ... without a doubt he is one of the best mc!
Also Natori ... he was a great character too!
Nyanco sensei, who is my favorite character ... he is the one who has increased the value of this series!

I really liked episode 6 of this season!
The first meeting of Natsume and his friends at school ... I do not know how to describe my feelings, but it was really beautiful!

After watching this episode, I became curious to know who Natsume's grandfather was!

Anyway....9.5/10 for this season and also 10/10 for the whole series!
One of the best anime of all time ...
I just can say:

Arigato Natsume ... I want more! :)
MPanahJun 13, 2021 3:32 PM
"Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder"~Rumi

Jun 12, 2021 3:23 PM

Jan 2021
Beautiful ending ╥﹏╥
Although I want more seasons. It’s already been a while since I started and I’m already addicted
Jul 13, 2021 12:27 PM
Oct 2020
Natsume finds out about his grandfather and it seems nyanko sensei prevent him to think about it further (the way he interupts natsume's thought)??
The ending song's filled with story, not the usual. Is it a sign that there wont be season 7??? Please dont do this to us :'(
Oct 17, 2021 4:08 AM

Mar 2013
I really love the ending scene with the ending song. Watching this from from first season really is a good way to enjoy the story.

How much will I despise Natori if he ever succumbs to stealing the Book of Friends/ship but for now, there's not much action from Natori's hidden side but I'll stay alert at the mean time.

P.S. I'd love it if they created this a 13 episode instead of just 11... 😅
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
May 18, 2022 1:01 PM

Feb 2020
Well, it was a decent finale. It would be nice to know more about Natsume's grandfather.

This was definitely the weakest season, but overall this is still a great series. The OST is pure magic. Also, Nyanko-sensei is one of my favorite anime characters of all time. He's the true star of the show. =^_^=

Season 1: 9/10
Season 2: 10/10
Season 3: 8/10
Season 4: 9/10
Season 5: 9/10
Season 6: 7/10
May 25, 2022 12:33 PM
Nov 2020
This anime are really great in terms of Drama and slice of life, but it likes it doesn't have an actual plot, but it actually has! Now this is the final season available, and it takes 6 SEASONS for just a little info about the Natsume family origin (that part when the Dragon tells that he met someone who looks like Takashi, probably his grandpa, and it gave me goosebumps).

Still, the warmth I feel will never be disappear. There are last 2 movies! And I think it is canon I hope we/I learn more about this mystery. AND I KNOW WE ALL HOPING FOR SEVENTH TO TENTH MORE SEASONS!!!!!!!!! MANIFESTING
Dec 10, 2023 12:11 PM
Nov 2013
Nutmeg!

---

I wonder if the man is Natsume's grandfather...

---

Nanase: "The color of the fire is wrong."

That's a pretty nice touch.

Some of the exorcists probably did see the flames as "ordinary."

---

Loved the whispering with the Natori trio xD

---

I don't recall anyone (human) ever seeing the book of friends, so I'm half hoping that, to everyone else, it looks like a blurred object (Just to show how badass Reiko was).

And I guess, while I'm at it, I'm hoping that if Natsume ever finishes giving back all the names, that the last page will have the name of his grandfather on it.

It wouldn't be outside of the realm of possibility for Reiko to mistake a man as a youkai, challenge him, and then find out he's human after he writes out his name, lol.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Natsume Yuujinchou Roku Episode 10 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 13, 2017

37 by Nakuy »»
Dec 10, 2023 11:43 AM

» Season 7 announced

MegamiRem - Jun 30, 2023

13 by Cammedham »»
Jul 3, 2023 7:39 PM

Poll: » Natsume Yuujinchou Roku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2017

119 by helennaaj »»
May 17, 2023 11:51 AM

Poll: » Natsume Yuujinchou Roku Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - May 9, 2017

82 by JebaUzumaki »»
Apr 11, 2023 11:10 PM

Poll: » Natsume Yuujinchou Roku Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 16, 2017

42 by serapoot »»
Mar 19, 2023 7:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.