Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Dec 16, 2022 5:39 PM

Jul 2022
At the end of the episode I repeated Utaha's conversation with Tomoya again and it hurt even more...
Jan 27, 2023 11:50 PM

Aug 2020
So this is how things started falling apart. But on one hand, it was bad that Tomoya didn't appreciate Kato more, which caused her to get mad at him, but on the other hand, he should be harsh towards the other team members to draw out their full potential? I can understand how that must have been hard for him, he felt bad about pushing Eriri so far that she became ill, but it also made her surpass herself, which is what she needs to grow.

Still, it feels bad that they didn't tell him sooner.
Feb 5, 2023 12:11 PM

May 2020
So you're telling me these two girls, Utaha and Eriri have FEELINGS for Tomoya? After this episode??? Just give a damm break.

Taking upon those opportunities which as a working professional will give you a whole new experience and truckloads of learning is totally acceptable and understandable but from a person or an organization whom outrightly declaring your status as a slave who'll be whipped hard in the name of "PUSHING THROUGH THE LIMITS" because yeah creators need that, is it really needed? NO. So don't even try to convince this is right.

These girls didn't even tell Tomoya that they'd be switching sides.. and we were doing pledges of friendship. Sigh, this is what you call creating drama for the sake of drama.
Apr 14, 2023 5:58 PM

Oct 2021
If Tomoya pushes his workers to the bone: "Tomoya is an a**hole and doesn't care about anyone but the game"

If Tomoya says they can take it easy and do it at their own pace: "I need someone who pushes me to the limit. You're not fit as producer"

This guy can literally not win.

This anime isn't sci fi or fantasy and yet, I feel that suspension of disbelief is needed way more than for a usual anime. I keep trying to view it through "real world" eyes and none of this makes sense. Utaha (who I have no idea why she so badly wants to work with Eriri and even gets treated like a maid of hers) and Eriri herself, are beyond redemption for me now. Like, all three main girls are starting to become unlikeable. I never thought this would happen, but Michiru is the only decent one left. Honestly, the only thing that would leave me satisfied now is if Tomoya forms a new group with Megumi, Michiru, and Izumi and gets revenge. But obviously that's not gonna happen and we'll probably have some redemption moment for those two traitors.
Jul 14, 2023 10:08 AM

Jul 2021
why must something like this happen? i don't blame the girls taking the job one bit, it's a huge opportunity. just feels bad for tomoya. man lost the most imp memebers of his circle. game over i guess.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jan 20, 11:36 PM

Oct 2022
And today he learns that being in charge isn't about being friends with everyone, it's about achieving the best result and pushing your team to achieve more. He wasn't pushing, they needed pushing. Now someone else will give them the shove they need.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 18, 2017

100 by EinTheVariance »»
Mar 22, 6:29 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2017

181 by RioAl »»
Mar 16, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2017

277 by toralbabs »»
Jan 27, 5:04 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2017

177 by Strikrr »»
Jan 20, 5:34 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2017

100 by Strikrr »»
Jan 19, 3:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.