Forum Settings
Forums
Haru's Curse
Available on Manga Store
New
May 30, 2017 2:02 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Atsuzane-san (finally writing his name here) was shocked at Tougo's decision but their conversation was so spot on, giving this sense of closure to this amazing story.

And then Natsumi meets up with Tougo and their seamlessly natural flow of talk was thoroughly enjoyable as ever but as soon as they started walking, Natsumi's mind became blank of the thought that Haru must had been looking at her, standing behind her. Yet this time Natsumi mustered the courage to turn back and Haru wasn't there.

Tougo's words gave this manga a fitting finale. For all we know, we don't know what happens to someone after they die. It's impossible to know that until death meets us in person. For all they know, Tougo and Natsumi might have never been cursed by Haru. For now, they will find a hotel to spend the night before moving into their new place the next day. :')

This was such an amazing read. The whole manga, from start to finish is to the point. Every single panel, every single word used seem to have played a vital part in construction of this fantastic manga.

Konishi Asuka-sensei. What an author! One of the best reads in the last few years for me. I look forward to read sensei's future works.

9/10
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 19, 2019 1:38 PM
Feb 2017
wow bittersweet ending, wish we got to see more of their future <3
Apr 29, 2019 3:31 AM
Nov 2018
I wish this awesome manga is a wee bit longer too. Would love to see their life when cohabitation since their personalities and quirks are so different. A nice realistic ending to round up a beautifully realistic manga!
Jun 13, 2019 6:37 PM
Feb 2019
I love this kind of plot!!! Not too romantically built but such a satisfying read. It could have been more fun if we got to see how they're living after moving out. But all in all it's a masterpiece!!!
Jan 3, 2020 11:20 AM

Jun 2017
the contrast between the upper class control freak mother to that of Natsumi's mom made me chuckle a bit.A tad unfortunate she opened up a bit late .The chat between Touga and his senior coworker was wholesome.At last a new journey awaits for the two..A nice read overall.
8/10
May 3, 2021 4:13 PM

May 2007
I'm confused, the manga ends at chapter 8 (I think 8.5 is after 8) but MAL has it as having 12 chapters. Am I missing something?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Haru no Noroi Chapter 8 Discussion

shanimebib - May 30, 2017

6 by waalex11 »»
Aug 2, 2021 7:01 PM

Poll: » Haru no Noroi Chapter 10 Discussion

shanimebib - May 30, 2017

1 by bakakisima »»
Jan 3, 2020 10:19 AM

Poll: » Haru no Noroi Chapter 5 Discussion

xull - May 28, 2017

7 by bakakisima »»
Jan 3, 2020 7:44 AM

Poll: » Haru no Noroi Chapter 3 Discussion

shanimebib - Feb 5, 2017

2 by bakakisima »»
Jan 3, 2020 6:23 AM

Poll: » Haru no Noroi Chapter 2 Discussion

xull - Jan 25, 2017

2 by bakakisima »»
Jan 3, 2020 6:01 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.