Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 2, 2017 12:25 PM

Sep 2013
post here if you watched and enjoyed a show so others can find it easier
Quan_Zhi_Gao_Shou Its that "in game" theme like sao
Aishen_Qiaokeli-ing Harem comedy i found it to be enjoyable.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 17, 2017 10:18 AM
May 2016
Quanzhi fashi
Aug 6, 2017 9:25 AM
Jul 2017
Tales of Demons and Gods (妖神记, Yaoshenji) >> Good story with genre Martial Art
Dec 3, 2018 10:15 AM
Mar 2018
Hey i really loved Aishen qiaokeli-ing can u kg et me know more chinese anime same as this one harem, romance like stuff this one was the best but i cant fibd more is there nothing except this one >_<
Dec 3, 2018 10:54 AM

Sep 2014
The Legend of Condon Hero(this is downright godly, and the best romance anime ever made)

The Legend of Qin/Qin's Moon(This is basically the gold standard of modern day Chinese anime. The 1st season is pretty bad, but season 1 is only 10 episodes long in a series with over 100 episodes, and it gets so good, real fast)

Feb 9, 2019 11:00 AM
Jun 2017
I'll be honest. I need a list of female MC who can kick ass in Chinese animation. (The girls in Qin's Moon are great already.) If there are no female MC, then I guess I'm okay if they're more of a side character. Someone know any?
Feb 17, 2019 6:27 AM

Nov 2013
@KT07 Xie Wang Zhui Qi is an still airing ONA with female MC who can kick ass
Feb 17, 2019 3:52 PM
Jun 2017
Castellano said:
@KT07 Xie Wang Zhui Qi is an still airing ONA with female MC who can kick ass

You have no idea how excited I got after reading the summary on MAL. xD Stubborn vs stubborn sounds like something right up my alley! I looked up the opening right away and it looks promising! Thank you so much for the awesome recommendation~ I also found someone who is subbing it. That makes it even better! Thank you again!
Feb 22, 2019 4:27 PM

Aug 2010
KT07 said:
I'll be honest. I need a list of female MC who can kick ass in Chinese animation. (The girls in Qin's Moon are great already.) If there are no female MC, then I guess I'm okay if they're more of a side character. Someone know any?

Try Douluo Dalu, the female lead is like a main character too
Feb 22, 2019 7:39 PM
Jun 2017
Xealias said:
Try Douluo Dalu, the female lead is like a main character too

I will consider it. Thanks!
Apr 13, 2019 2:34 AM
Apr 2019
KT07 said:

I would like to recommend Tong ling fei, the MC is a female who knows how to fight :)
Apr 13, 2019 5:36 AM
Jun 2017
Itsnotmelol said:

I would like to recommend Tong ling fei, the MC is a female who knows how to fight :)

Yes, I found that one after I was suggested to check out Xie Wang Zhui Qi. I like Tong Ling Fei so much! Slowly watching it though because I'm waiting for more episodes to be subbed.
Aug 1, 2019 3:46 AM
Jan 2018
Mo Dao Zu Shi!
It has a beautiful plot with lots of deep characters. The plot is thought out very well. The original novel is a BL (boys love), but the animated series contains no BL (because of the Chinese government). The novel is very popular, and there's also an ongoing manhua and ongoing live action (The Untamed), neither of them contain BL. The story is about Wei Wuxian, who gets reincarnated into the body of Mo Xuanyu. In the novel, Lan Wangji, a friend of him from 13 years ago (when Wei Wuxian was still alive), falls in love with him. He's a guy who never shows any emotions. Wei Wuxian is the very opposite of him, very childish and always knows how to cause trouble. So you can already guess it, there's a lot of humor too! All of the characters have a complicated past, and there's a lot of feelings and stuff, so if you want something angsty, watch it 😂😂 There's a second season coming this year August 💖
Apr 16, 2020 9:37 AM
Oct 2019
Ling qi- focuses on the afterlife of the main character and everything that changes after he dies, story and graphics are both amazing
mo dao zu shi/ grandmaster of demonic cultivation- focuses on the summoning of the Yiling patriarch, graphics and story are amazing
Xian wang de richang shenghuo/ the daily life of the immortal king- it's kind of like the chinese version of saiki kusuo but with more romance and assassins
Apr 27, 2020 6:07 AM

Oct 2017
Idk if anyone's still here but I'd like to recommend Jie Yao, a donghua that just finished airing last month. The original novel is BL, and (as per standard Chinese government regulations) the donghua is strictly censored, but it's still really intriguing. The genre is slice-of-life/comedy/drama (apart from shounen-ai), and it has been fully subbed so I recommend giving it a try!

Jun 1, 2020 8:13 PM

Apr 2014
I started with MDZH and QZGS but Douluo Dalu hit the nail for me and I guess is my "gateway" donghua. Great world-building, awesome character developments, well-designed and multi-faceted power system, fluid 3D animation, fantastic lore, and most importantly OP done right. What else can I say? Hurry up and get on the DLDL train!
Jul 5, 2020 9:05 AM
Oct 2015
Did you guys check Qin's Moon: Nine Songs of the Moving Heavens? 💕
Aug 16, 2020 10:06 AM

Sep 2014
YuAlexius said:

What's that(my PC died almost a year ago, and finally got around to building a new one).

Are you refering to the live action series they made(or is there a new movie or something)? If so, yea I did manage to catch some of it, and despite how desaterous these things tend to be, It's pretty good/faithful to the anime, atleast what I saw of it.
Sep 10, 2020 12:20 AM
Sep 2020
Jintian Kaishi Zuo Mingxing (Super Star, 今天开始做明星)

Has a great story, this series is the one that got me watching Chinese animation again.
Sep 11, 2020 4:59 PM

Aug 2010
Zoltor said:
YuAlexius said:

What's that(my PC died almost a year ago, and finally got around to building a new one).

Are you refering to the live action series they made(or is there a new movie or something)? If so, yea I did manage to catch some of it, and despite how desaterous these things tend to be, It's pretty good/faithful to the anime, atleast what I saw of it.

I think they were referring to this https://myanimelist.net/anime/36732/Qin_Shi_Ming_Yue__Tian_Xing_Jiu_Ge

Also happy for you for getting a new PC :)
Sep 11, 2020 5:39 PM

Sep 2014
Xealias said:
Zoltor said:

I think they were referring to this https://myanimelist.net/anime/36732/Qin_Shi_Ming_Yue__Tian_Xing_Jiu_Ge

Also happy for you for getting a new PC :)

What..., this anime is getting out of control, so many spin-offs, and side stories. Thanks, put that on my ptw list lol
Feb 5, 2021 4:36 PM

Feb 2021
Pls check out Ling Cage, a 3D post-Apocalypse Sci-Fi animation series, and that is the best 3D animation series I have ever seen, an absolute masterpiece.
Feb 8, 2021 6:00 PM

Feb 2008
Here to second the recommendation for Ling Long (Spirit Cage)

Other recs:
Douluo Dalu
Xue Ying Ling Zhu (Hall_of_C fansubs)
Xing Chen Bian (Guodong fansubs)
Wu Geng Ji

I've noticed many subs for Chinese animation tend to be machine translated and don't really make a whole lot of sense sometimes. So I've also included a recommended fansub for a couple of them.
Feb 9, 2021 7:29 AM
May 2009
KT07 said:

Probably very late but Psychic Princess in chinese its Tong Ling Fei has a strong female main character.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Recommendations for Donghua whose story has ended

FADD3321 - Mar 22

0 by FADD3321 »»
Mar 22, 9:44 PM

Sticky: » Updates Log [DO NOT POST]

SheyCroix - Feb 8

1 by SheyCroix »»
Feb 13, 9:33 AM

» Need Donghua Recommendation

BadKarma07 - Jul 12, 2021

6 by GentleRain81 »»
Jun 16, 2023 6:56 AM

» Has Anyone Watched Those Years I Opened A Zoo donghua?

removed-user - Aug 22, 2021

2 by GentleRain81 »»
Jun 16, 2023 5:05 AM

» Please recommend me some wuxia donghua

ToG25thBaam - Jan 14, 2022

4 by GentleRain81 »»
Jun 16, 2023 5:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.