Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 28, 2017 8:33 AM

Apr 2017
i'm not saying that it's wont be any good but i need to know before i start it is the series slow there are so many do you even still have the thrill after finishing the first one?
Apr 28, 2017 8:36 AM

Oct 2015
It never really did get boring as the there is plenty of action throughout the whole series although you might find the first season of Fate/Zero a bit boring because of the talkfest and it being a bit slow
Apr 28, 2017 10:50 AM

Aug 2015
What are you even asking?
Apr 29, 2017 12:12 AM

Apr 2017
Barrusu said:
does the series start off slow and does the action start to stop towards the end also if it was an anime that you can binge watch to lol but nvm egoist pretty much told me ever thing i need to know it wouldn't suit me lol thank you tho
Apr 29, 2017 3:39 AM

Apr 2017
Fate/Zero does start quite slow, full of dialogue and its meant to be the prequel to Fate Stay Night. Fate Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works was however action packed throughout from what I recall (Was more exciting out of the two)

Apr 29, 2017 3:56 AM
Apr 2017
LifeStoryHugz said:
Barrusu said:
does the series start off slow and does the action start to stop towards the end also if it was an anime that you can binge watch to lol but nvm egoist pretty much told me ever thing i need to know it wouldn't suit me lol thank you tho

like @themysticalegg said, Fate/Zero starts out slow, but it picks up later on. I personally enjoyed Fate/Zero the most (though Fate/Stay Night still had more action I think). And the Fate/Zero backstory episodes are great.

Apr 29, 2017 4:06 AM
Dec 2015
EGOIST said:
It never really did get boring as the there is plenty of action throughout the whole series although you might find the first season of Fate/Zero a bit boring because of the talkfest and it being a bit slow

I feel that the build up of the drama is the best part of the series. There's too many fights where "people retreat to fight again" and it is definitely the worst part of the series (besides the joke that they adapt the H scenes which is at least lol-worthy). Also, UBW has quite a few filler, but fans often refer it as "good filler" when I comment on it.

Try it out. There's plenty of mindless fighting spread between the drama.
Apr 29, 2017 11:18 AM
May 2, 2017 11:01 AM

Jul 2013
2dheart said:
EGOIST said:

I feel that the build up of the drama is the best part of the series. There's too many fights where "people retreat to fight again" and it is definitely the worst part of the series (besides the joke that they adapt the H scenes which is at least lol-worthy). Also, UBW has quite a few filler, but fans often refer it as "good filler" when I comment on it.

Lol. You're exaggerating. Only Illya was the one who retreated to fight some other day because she was bored.

The rest of the retreats were all justified.
May 2, 2017 3:32 PM
Dec 2015
Tenshi_Shura said:
2dheart said:

Lol. You're exaggerating. Only Illya was the one who retreated to fight some other day because she was bored.

So, episode 0 and episode 1 didn't have any such incident? You named one. What about At the temple? At the steps of the temple? What about Shirou in the forest. What about warnings to Saber prior to the last episodes. Sure, the school incident in UBW had some closure and yet you only gets hints of what happened. What about fights with Caster and her Master outside of the temple? What about infront of the Church when someone got a temporary new servant? I'm sure I am missing more.

Still didn't address the filler fights in the above (neither did you).

Get your head out of your ass.
May 2, 2017 5:56 PM

Jul 2013
2dheart said:
Tenshi_Shura said:

So, episode 0 and episode 1 didn't have any such incident? You named one. What about At the temple? At the steps of the temple? What about Shirou in the forest. What about warnings to Saber prior to the last episodes. Sure, the school incident in UBW had some closure and yet you only gets hints of what happened. What about fights with Caster and her Master outside of the temple? What about infront of the Church when someone got a temporary new servant? I'm sure I am missing more.

Still didn't address the filler fights in the above (neither did you).

Get your head out of your ass.

Lol

First of all, Lancer retreated in episode 0 because an outsider was able to witness his fight with Archer and deemed the death of the witness a priority over his petty battle. There was no reason for the battle to occur in the first place. It was just Lancer itching for a fight. His objective was merely to observe.

Lancer retreated once again in episode 1 because Saber completely overpowered him and he was even forced to use his Noble Phantasm to no avail which revealed his identity as a Heroic Spirit. Are you too dumb to even analyze this simple situation?

They retreated at the temple because they never had any intention to fight in the first place. Caster ABDUCTED Shirou on her own so obviously they gotta save him and it was Caster herself who retreated since she figured out that she couldn't take on Archer head on and Archer let her be because if you watched the whole series then, you'll know how fucked up Archer can be. If by steps, you mean Saber vs Assassin fight then surely you must have seen that Shirou was slashed by Archer in the back so Saber's priority was to ensure the safety of his master. You didn't get that too? Pathetic.

The forest? You mean during Rider's introduction? Did you even watch the episode? Even Shirou was able to hold his ground against her which already solidified the fact that she's a weak servant, mainly due to having a weak Master. Rin's intervention was even more of a threat since that means she would be facing against two Masters at the same time when she couldn't even kill a least experienced magus and risk the possibility of both Masters calling forth their own Servants to fight.

Warnings with Saber? What?

Caster and Soichirou retreated because they were at a disadvantage. Soichirou may have initially overpowered Saber but after she figured out his assassination technique then he was already rendered a liability to Caster and she couldn't possibly fend off Saber while simultaneously protecting his Master. It was a tactical retreat.

Seriously though, did you really watch UBW? It was even explicitly said by Archer that Caster had to let Rin and Shirou go in exchange for his alliance to which Caster complied. As much of a liar Archer is, the only genuine thing about him is that he does value Rin.

Yeah, get your head out of your ass. You're too dumb to even get these things that someone had to explain it to you.

Dull_LullMay 2, 2017 6:01 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2014

1042 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

856 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2014

2751 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2014

903 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2014

1630 by SanessyAdversary »»
Jan 19, 12:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.