Forum Settings
Forums

Game v9: Castle Panic (Cult) | Game End - And thus magic rue the world.

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (77) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Apr 7, 2017 8:34 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
PentaFlare said:
Also, what is up with this grrr train?
"Oh, he claimed a PR, that's so scummy, we should lynch him".

this is a very good question
I disagree with you. The way this is phrased makes it seem like the votes came after the claim when it was actually the other way around.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Apr 7, 2017 8:35 AM

Dec 2016
I have to go to work soon. I'll prolly change my vote later at night, once I read more interactions. Though to be honest I don't really feel bad about lynching grrr. It's grrr. If he doesn't get lynched today he'll get lynched tomorrow.
Apr 7, 2017 8:36 AM

Oct 2012
Qoco said:
Qoco said:

Absolutely. Controversy creates topics.

It's funny because Controversy was actually my name for a little bit.

Oh you're Owl! You said you knew my playstyle so I was super confused.

... Oh no... Owls back... Eternally salty about UAS~

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

So Penta I have to ask if you are not reading the thread or if you are trying to protect grrr here? Three of the 4 votes came before his claim. He claimed under no pressure. It's grrr so I doubt anyone even believes the claim. If we don't believe the claim and think he is scummy we should certainly be voting here.
My vote was RVS
Rosie's vote seems more fluffy than serious
Qoco says he wants to start fires
grrr claims Priest with 3 votes on him and little pressure
Vote Count
RE places vote on grrr for pressure

Honestly don't see anything wrong with any of the votes on grrr right now. I'm actually curious why you and @CorruptedPurity are shaming people off this train rather than trying to help figure grrr out so another Kitty Mafia doesn't happen?

Re vote is off tbf cause that train is way beyond the need of pressure just saying.
I will also disagree with this one as a little pressure on grrr in the previous game wouldn't have hurt much so I just don't see it the same way you do. Just as Purity said I can see both sides of the claim and if he was lynched today for his shenanigans I wouldn't even be mad.

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

So Penta I have to ask if you are not reading the thread or if you are trying to protect grrr here? Three of the 4 votes came before his claim. He claimed under no pressure. It's grrr so I doubt anyone even believes the claim. If we don't believe the claim and think he is scummy we should certainly be voting here.
My vote was RVS
Rosie's vote seems more fluffy than serious
Qoco says he wants to start fires
grrr claims Priest with 3 votes on him and little pressure
Vote Count
RE places vote on grrr for pressure

Honestly don't see anything wrong with any of the votes on grrr right now. I'm actually curious why you and @CorruptedPurity are shaming people off this train rather than trying to help figure grrr out so another Kitty Mafia doesn't happen?

Re vote is off tbf cause that train is way beyond the need of pressure just saying.
I will also disagree with this one as a little pressure on grrr in the previous game wouldn't have hurt much so I just don't see it the same way you do. Just as Purity said I can see both sides of the claim and if he was lynched today for his shenanigans I wouldn't even be mad.

Apr 7, 2017 8:39 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
CorruptedPurity said:
@Astros why are you not voting? I claimed early on that I wont be participating in RVS and took a shit from Doki and shini cause of it. I explained my rationale behind it and am very open about it. You had time to think, where will your vote lie? And if you're choosing to keep it, why?

I also now want to lynch someone on Grrr's train cause scum should be lurking in there. He's too easy of a lynch fodder.

I disagree because i dont think the zombie would risk giving himself away by jumping on the train of a claim priest nor would the cultist because they have no reason to get the preist lynched.

As for astro i think he hates day 1 votes too im not sure.
If it was someone other than grrr I might agree with you but as you said before and even when I said "Resons to not believe: it's grrr" you agreed. So we have two initial opitions:
1. Believe his claim
2. Don't believe it and think about the possibilies.
a. Town lying for whatever reason (we know how well this has worked out for town recently)
b. Zombie lying since it's grrr it's quite possible
c. Cult leader lying this is kind of optimal imo.

So if someone wants to vote grrr with pressure I am all for it because I don't want people sitting around not trying to figure him out until it's just the three of us left again (we see how well that worked out).

Apr 7, 2017 8:40 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
I have to ask you to clarify why it sounds more horrible to NL D1? Mislynching doesn't stop a conversion from happening and narrows the pool of players making it quicker for the zombies or cult to achieve their win condition. So if you feel it's t/t leading the lynch would you lynch for information? Try to find the actual scum? or push a no lynch if possible? Honestly in a t/t leading lynch situation I think I would take the No Lynch in this situation for multiple reasons:
1. It makes it harder for a PR to be converted/infected
2. Start D1 at 13-2-1 would start D2 at 12-2-2
3. We don't risk losing a PR on the only night we are assured to have them all at our disposal.
4. If we lynch the priest is severely limits our chances of success.

I don't see a problem with giving town reads because all reads will need to be reevaluated the next day anyway due to conversations. There are kind of distinct mindsets for the Zombies and Cult Leader imo so think about what they need to do to achieve their win con and I think you will see that handing out town reads isn't as detrimental as you think (so long as you constantly reevaluate them).

In a sense i see a problem mainly because when the more influencial reads or players get converted town might still follow them.
If you are reevaluating things each phase then I don't see how town ends up following one person. That is the nature of reevaluation to reconsider your options.

Apr 7, 2017 8:40 AM

Oct 2012
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Speaking through experience, Grr doesn't do anything when under pressure. Grr doesn't care about the game, which is why he will do dumb things like claim priest D1. So if he doesn't care about if he will be lynched or not, pressure votes do nothing. Most you can get out of a lynch train on him is a claim, and well.... ~

If you want to lynch Grr, you do so to kill him.
Apr 7, 2017 8:44 AM

Dec 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
Question to town: Is zombie or cultist a higher threat to us day 1? Let's say we found a zombie and a cultist, which do you lynch first?
Zombie. With two of them the chances of them both picking the Priest is low. As their numbers increase a few of them will likely die, but not enough to mean much without successful lynches. Those that are infected aren't obligated to tell us so they could be setting themselves up to sway town in favor of those who infected them. The only consolation is that not all zombies will know each other aside from the original two presumably. That means they can indirectly kill their teammates during the day.

Cultist has to watch out for the three PR or else they'll be caught and if they target either of the zombies then their conversation will fail and they'll be left on their own. Also as you stated only the original Cultist can convert, but unlike with zombies the converted cults members lose their ability. @aa-dono Am I correct to assume zombies keep their original abilities since it's not stated otherwise?

CorruptedPurity said:
You had time to think, where will your vote lie? And if you're choosing to keep it, why?
Not as much as you think. Starting from #199 to this post at #262, and with a few hours contemplation I'm still going to hold my vote. I believe the PRs will be more useful if they're able to gather at least a day worth of information. Whether they find guilty or innocent isn't an issue as both are helpful. That said, I do acknowledge that it's possible those they find innocent will be already infected. And it's because of that and I don't feel like arguing that I've let the matter of D1 lynch and D1 NL alone.

Unless my vote is lynching a suspected Zombie or Cultist I see it as useless. At least this late in the Day and with the current vote trains holding. Considering we still don't have any solid basis of voting we won't likely have any until D2.

logic340 said:
@Astros other than D1 no lynch do you have any suspicions or town reads you would like to speak on in regards to the game?
Any town reads I could give would be from Meta at this point which wouldn't be helpful as anyone can usually fake that. Also as stated Zombies and Cultist have a lot to gain from participating.

Looking at statistics alone the chances of those active being town is high. You, CorruptedPurity, Shinichi-kun, Oyasumi_Rosie, Kit, and Doughkey being most active. Of those the only one to get my attention has been Kit.

#243 Is the reason why. I think their reason for not giving town reads is an excuse. Conversion or not we need to be able to have a vague sense of trust or else it's to the benefit of the Zombies and Cultist. That said, we should keep those we see as town on their toes. The added pressure would help us if they by chance do get converted. Though I can understand hesitation to simply assign "town" status to someone other than the priest.

Second, their mafia reads come off as weak. While it's Day 1 they seem to not be putting much effort in. They disregard Doughkey without defense or reason and seemingly seek to appeal to those with like-minded opinions on fluff. And despite regarding it as fluff they vote for Doughkey and give attention to it anyway. It seems they regard the fluff more than they let on which is supported by their read on Ruu which is fluff itelf. Ruu has been inactive for most of D1, only coming in to put a vote up and leave.

There's also #232 beating the dead horse with D1 appeal to emotion lynch rhetoric. If you know you're beating a dead horse stop. I could pin her for wanting to make a lynch train but I think that would be tunneling and I rather avoid that. I still remember the Christmas game where I was confident in her being mafia and was flat out wrong. I see this as a difference in play style but thought it was worth noting.

#245 I would like for some clarification on this conjecture. @aa-dono if possible. It's a dangerous tool even if Kit isn't mafia.

Aside from Kit the only noticeable thing I can think of would be Qoco' string of posts. It seems a way to get in their post quota.

I'm going to leave it here to grab some breakfast. When I'm finish I'll return to read the two pages you've made while I've been responding.
Apr 7, 2017 8:46 AM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
PentaFlare said:

That's why I'm not voting anyone on that train. I'm voting Kit. I just think that the people still on that train need to step up and think critically about a vote.

Question: do you believe grrr's claim?
If there's any reason you do not, then why aren't you voting for him?
Or do you think he was just fooling around and then decided to disappear for a good number of hours.

logic340 said:
The Zombie know who one another are but they do not have a secret club to chat in. This means that they will most likely not be voting or pushing suspicion on one another. When conversions start happening looking for tonal and behavioral changes will be key.

Where does it say that the 2 original zombies know each other? Under the description it only says that new zombies will know who infected them.

He claimed preist why in the world would any sane town wanna vote him lol

Apr 7, 2017 8:47 AM

Dec 2013
Doughkey said:
Qoco said:

It's funny because Controversy was actually my name for a little bit.

Oh you're Owl! You said you knew my playstyle so I was super confused.

... Oh no... Owls back... Eternally salty about UAS~

ya forgot to mention who Qoco was XD?

Sep 2016
Doughkey said:
logic340 said:

Speaking through experience, Grr doesn't do anything when under pressure. Grr doesn't care about the game, which is why he will do dumb things like claim priest D1. So if he doesn't care about if he will be lynched or not, pressure votes do nothing. Most you can get out of a lynch train on him is a claim, and well.... ~

Then it'll have to be a clarification claim: why claim so early? and which priest?
Either way, if he's lying, someone will know. Whether that makes him a townie fake claiming for some reason or guilty player fake claiming because that's what they do or if he's actually telling the truth, he needs to be here for that.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

1 or 5 votes wont make a difference when it comes to grrr tho lol

Apr 7, 2017 8:48 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I disagree because i dont think the zombie would risk giving himself away by jumping on the train of a claim priest nor would the cultist because they have no reason to get the preist lynched.

As for astro i think he hates day 1 votes too im not sure.
If it was someone other than grrr I might agree with you but as you said before and even when I said "Resons to not believe: it's grrr" you agreed. So we have two initial opitions:
1. Believe his claim
2. Don't believe it and think about the possibilies.
a. Town lying for whatever reason (we know how well this has worked out for town recently)
b. Zombie lying since it's grrr it's quite possible
c. Cult leader lying this is kind of optimal imo.

So if someone wants to vote grrr with pressure I am all for it because I don't want people sitting around not trying to figure him out until it's just the three of us left again (we see how well that worked out).

2A is my choice, but still not gonna vote him out of the risk of him actually being preist.

Apr 7, 2017 8:50 AM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Doughkey said:

Then it'll have to be a clarification claim: why claim so early? and which priest?
Either way, if he's lying, someone will know. Whether that makes him a townie fake claiming for some reason or guilty player fake claiming because that's what they do or if he's actually telling the truth, he needs to be here for that.

there is only 1 preist lol >_>

Apr 7, 2017 8:55 AM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:

Or do you think he was just fooling around and then decided to disappear for a good number of hours.

Where does it say that the 2 original zombies know each other? Under the description it only says that new zombies will know who infected them.

Because it was a very unbelievable claim. Why the heck would anyone just claim that right off the bat. PRs should be hiding today. Now zombies are going to avoid him. The cultist may even target him first.
My vote is for pressure, since grrr was leading two trains, but now I'm seriously considering going with it depending on how or if he follow ups.
Apr 7, 2017 8:56 AM

Aug 2012

grrr Oyasumi_Rosie, Qoco, RE1031
Kit Doughkey, PentaFlare, logic340

Doughkey Rinto-kun, Kit
Rinto-kun grrr
logic340 Shinichi-Kun
Oyasumi_Rosie yurkin
PentaFlare Ruu
Ruu reiynii

Not Voting
Sleipnirr, CorruptedPurity, Astros

Mod Note(s)
@Astros Nope, once they turned zombie, they'll lose their previous ability/role.
I missed adding that part since converted zombies have their own conversion ability.
On #245, do you mean the back up part? If so, then it will be assigned to random villagers if a condition is met. As for what that condition is~ hi.mit.su ;)

aa-donoApr 7, 2017 8:59 AM

Apr 7, 2017 8:57 AM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:

there is only 1 preist lol >_>

There's a priest and there's potentially a back up priest.
So if he's lying about being priest, then the real priest will know. If he's lying about being the back up priest, the back up priest will know, if there is one. And if there isn't one, then the back up roleblocker will know because there can only be one of either back up priest or roleblocker.
Apr 7, 2017 8:57 AM

Oct 2012
RE1031 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Because it was a very unbelievable claim. Why the heck would anyone just claim that right off the bat. PRs should be hiding today. Now zombies are going to avoid him. The cultist may even target him first.
My vote is for pressure, since grrr was leading two trains, but now I'm seriously considering going with it depending on how or if he follow ups.

Did you read my analysis of the claim? I posted it in a response to Gerkin
Apr 7, 2017 8:59 AM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
So who are the scum on the train then?
None of their posts poked my attention to be honest, but then being lowkey is good for mafia or I could just be inattentive.
I was adding to CorruptedPurity's statement because I do think Grrr is easy to frame so anti town parties can quickly use that for their advantage..
Apr 7, 2017 8:59 AM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

1.its grrr lol
2.cult have no reason to convert the preist
3.zombies are gonna get thrown off the sent if hes lieing

I feel like u are too focused on his claim.

OOC: that being said im sad u dont post on the discord enough :(

Apr 7, 2017 9:00 AM

Dec 2013
change vote:re1031

Apr 7, 2017 9:06 AM

Sep 2016
Doughkey said:
RE1031 said:

Yep and I'm considering that possibility. But if grrr did it to ward off zombies, then he should know that he'd be a target for the cultist.
You pointed out the benefits of a townie fake claiming priest. There's plenty of benefits for scum fake claiming priest as well. People are less willing to lynch you. If you're the cultist, then zombies are less willing to visit you and infect you. If you're a zombie, then the cultist may visit you and waste one night on an impossible conversion.
All I want is a follow up.
Apr 7, 2017 9:10 AM

Sep 2016
Scratch everything, there are now 8 vanilla townies, so Kit was right. grrr is claiming priest, and since he's not around to explain why, I guess I just have to wait.
Apr 7, 2017 9:12 AM

Jan 2010
reiynii said:
logic340 said:
I think I would take the No Lynch in this situation for multiple reasons:
1. It makes it harder for a PR to be converted/infected
2. Start D1 at 13-2-1 would start D2 at 12-2-2
3. We don't risk losing a PR on the only night we are assured to have them all at our disposal.
4. If we lynch the priest is severely limits our chances of success.
1- Someone will be converted if we don't chance lynching the converter, and that only adds danger to us.
2- We can always get lucky with the lynch if we play close enough attention. With lots of people, I always see the focus on a very small number of players like Grrr or Doughkey or Kit in this situation, and despite you being almost the most active, nobody is really doubting or questioning you (I do see their point, since the post I'm replying to right now is utterly townie. You're a safe read in my opinion!)
3- Good point, but then cults and zombies could hit PR anyway since there will be 3 attacks if we aren't lucky.
4- I doubt Grrr is the priest anyway but then we should just stay away from the more active player. I hate to say it since it sounds more hopeful than realistic but I don't reckon PRs would be quiet and lowkey.
1. What is the difference between mislynch D1 and No lynch D1? Less townie which helps the other factions not town. Let's not act like the information we get from a mislynch is more important than the numbers that represent our win-con
2. While this sounds great more than half of the player list is what I would consider inactive to this point. Did you not see my post #193?? How do you suppose we catch scum when we don't even know what the majority of the people here are thinking about the game? You're a main contributor tot his issue.
3. 5PR's, 7VT, a cultist and 2 zombies makes the chances of that not very likely. It's more likely that we lynch a townie which will in turn make night actions easier for both scum teams.
4. I'm not going to speculate about PR's and VT's as that only helps the Zombies and Cultists in their efforts. Don't like people saying so and so is probably VT because if they really feel that way then that information is only helpful to scum at this point imo anyway.

Apr 7, 2017 9:13 AM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:

1.its grrr lol

There's only reason I can think that the cult won't want to convert the priest and someone mentioned it already (forgot who sorry), and that's the priest is a way to get rid zombies, but if the priest has outed himself, then his ability to exorcise zombies is not very useful. And so the cultist may target him because he can get night information.

and pls i'll just end up posting a shit ton of love live fan art >.>
Apr 7, 2017 9:15 AM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:
I would ask the people voting if they believe the claim or not before saying that they are all fluff votes. Sure before the claim they seemed to be RVS and fluff, but since then those opinions may have changed. You cannot apply the original reason for the vote to the situation when it has changed imo. RE placed her vote after the claim and for pressure. I moved my vote but I am not really inclined to believe this claim but that doesn't automatically mean it comes from scum. I do think that grrr should face more scrutiny than last game given the outcome.

I don't think the burden is on me to explain other people's votes. That would just spoonfeed reasoning to them. I'm saying the votes are bad, it is up to them to fix it, either by changing or making their current vote better.
The burden is on you to show why the votes are "bad" as you say. Though I have moved my vote I disagree with your conclusion that they are bad and your reasoning of Claimed PR. I doubt that someone would counter him anyway as if he is town it just leads to outing a bunch of our roles to the mafia. So if you are going to say the vote are "bad" you most certainly have the burden of proving that or I ask you to retract your statement.

Apr 7, 2017 9:18 AM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

1.its grrr lol

There's only reason I can think that the cult won't want to convert the priest and someone mentioned it already (forgot who sorry), and that's the priest is a way to get rid zombies, but if the priest has outed himself, then his ability to exorcise zombies is not very useful. And so the cultist may target him because he can get night information.

Like i said grrr prob claimed it as a way to lower the zombies guard and lore the them into a false safe haven. True but it would be a waste of a conversion because at some pint or another grrr will prob be lynched

OOC-That why we have a chat just for picture spam :P

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Scratch everything, there are now 8 vanilla townies, so Kit was right. grrr is claiming priest, and since he's not around to explain why, I guess I just have to wait.

idk why u thought the extra role would be a pr XD

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I agree the votes are bad i just dont thnk anyone one that train is scum, im more inclined to believe either reiynii or kits vote on doki is scum aligned.

Not sure what to think about rinto tho.

That's why I'm not voting anyone on that train. I'm voting Kit. I just think that the people still on that train need to step up and think critically about a vote.
Fair enough wish I would have seen this sooner got called away form my computer and just finished a few posts I already had in the works. I don't necessarily think the votes are bad just not explained. To this point, RE's is ok based on what I said prior. Qoco and Rinto not sure what to make of them at this point.

Apr 7, 2017 9:21 AM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
1. What is the difference between mislynch D1 and No lynch D1? Less townie which helps the other factions not town. Let's not act like the information we get from a mislynch is more important than the numbers that represent our win-con
2. While this sounds great more than half of the player list is what I would consider inactive to this point. Did you not see my post #193?? How do you suppose we catch scum when we don't even know what the majority of the people here are thinking about the game? You're a main contributor tot his issue.
3. 5PR's, 7VT, a cultist and 2 zombies makes the chances of that not very likely. It's more likely that we lynch a townie which will in turn make night actions easier for both scum teams.
4. I'm not going to speculate about PR's and VT's as that only helps the Zombies and Cultists in their efforts. Don't like people saying so and so is probably VT because if they really feel that way then that information is only helpful to scum at this point imo anyway.
I never excluded myself from being inactive, but I do think town generally makes the mistake of looking at the active ones instead of trying to ping and ask the inactives. I'm not saying we shouldn't question anyone who's around but if I'm asking for diversity.
I did see the post you mentioned, I just usually reply to those that catch my attention aside from the fact that I'm a bit busy since I am no longer on spring break.
I thought of a no lynch too and I know it won't happen, so I gave up and decided to at least think otherwise for now.
Apr 7, 2017 9:24 AM

Jan 2010
@Astros I want to clear up a misconception you have bemuse I have seen you say it at least two times now. Players do not know they are infected. They are only notified after their zombification has been completed.
D1 infection they do no know they are infected.
D2 they are converted to Zombie and know who infected them.
The new Zombie will not know who the other Zombies are except the one who turned him into one. *they will only find out after a successful conversion*

Apr 7, 2017 9:27 AM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:

idk why u thought the extra role would be a pr XD

Because I misread and misunderstand everything qq

Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:

Like i said grrr prob claimed it as a way to lower the zombies guard and lore the them into a false safe haven. True but it would be a waste of a conversion because at some pint or another grrr will prob be lynched

OOC-That why we have a chat just for picture spam :P

So you're suggesting that grrr's claim is completely valid, but since he's grrr and claimed weirdly, zombies will almost certainly visit him thinking no way he's actually the priest and they'd have wasted a night and may even die.

ooc - And sweet :3 Not too sure if you know what you've just gotten yourself into though......
Apr 7, 2017 9:27 AM

Jan 2010
reiynii said:
logic340 said:
I never excluded myself from being inactive, but I do think town generally makes the mistake of looking at the active ones instead of trying to ping and ask the inactives. I'm not saying we shouldn't question anyone who's around but if I'm asking for diversity.
I did see the post you mentioned, I just usually reply to those that catch my attention aside from the fact that I'm a bit busy since I am no longer on spring break.
I thought of a no lynch too and I know it won't happen, so I gave up and decided to at least think otherwise for now.

1. I don't think you have played many games with me or Rinto if you really feel town don't ping or try to figure out inactives. I have seen town try plenty hard but it doesn't help if we are constantly worried about lynching an inactive slot (see Kitty mafia or Disgaea).
2. I wasn't asking your opinion on #193, the question was how do we catch scum when more than half the players are inactive at this point?
3. I am not saying we automatically no lynch D1. What I am saying is if we cannot get enough people engaged to where we actually feel comfortable in saying this lynch is cult or zombie then we may want to consider the option of NL. And it could absolutely happen. All it takes is one person to tie the vote...

Apr 7, 2017 9:30 AM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
Doughkey said:

Yep and I'm considering that possibility. But if grrr did it to ward off zombies, then he should know that he'd be a target for the cultist.
You pointed out the benefits of a townie fake claiming priest. There's plenty of benefits for scum fake claiming priest as well. People are less willing to lynch you. If you're the cultist, then zombies are less willing to visit you and infect you. If you're a zombie, then the cultist may visit you and waste one night on an impossible conversion.
I agree with you here RE. I need a follow up and people wanting to leave grrr ot his own devices is not sitting well with me after seeing what happened in Kitty Mafia.

Leaving work for a little while will be on mobile so Rinto mode activate for now.

Apr 7, 2017 9:40 AM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

I agree with you here RE. I need a follow up and people wanting to leave grrr ot his own devices is not sitting well with me after seeing what happened in Kitty Mafia.

Leaving work for a little while will be on mobile so Rinto mode activate for now.

Yeah I'm not letting go of grrr for a while lol.
Also, I quoted you a little while ago, but you said that zombies [original 2] know each other (but no secret chat). How do you know that the zombies know each other. I misread stuff so I don't know for sure but I don't see it stated anywhere that the original 2 zombies know each other.
Apr 7, 2017 9:48 AM

Dec 2013
@aa-dono Thanks for the clarification.

logic340 said:
@Astros I want to clear up a misconception you have bemuse I have seen you say it at least two times now. Players do not know they are infected. They are only notified after their zombification has been completed.
D2 they are converted to Zombie and know who infected them.
The new Zombie will not know who the other Zombies are except the one who turned him into one. *they will only find out after a successful conversion*
Don't know how I missed that. I even quoted from the rules earlier lol. Thanks for pointing it out.
Apr 7, 2017 9:50 AM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
1. I don't think you have played many games with me or Rinto if you really feel town don't ping or try to figure out inactives. I have seen town try plenty hard but it doesn't help if we are constantly worried about lynching an inactive slot (see Kitty mafia or Disgaea).
2. I wasn't asking your opinion on #193, the question was how do we catch scum when more than half the players are inactive at this point?
3. I am not saying we automatically no lynch D1. What I am saying is if we cannot get enough people engaged to where we actually feel comfortable in saying this lynch is cult or zombie then we may want to consider the option of NL. And it could absolutely happen. All it takes is one person to tie the vote...
I indeed haven't played any games with you and only 1 with Rinto-kun so I don't really know much about either of you, but then again I don't really look much into meta since any player skilled enough would be able to keep that same atmosphere whatever party they ended up being. I do like venturing into it sometimes with people like Ruu who I noticed some things about her the last game I played and I want to compare them to how her performance is know. I also am not as avid of a mafia player as you or someone else might be, so I can't notice much about people. I've been seeing the same Shinichi-kun and I think he's been in every mafia game I took part of.
We can always ask questions to some who are inactive while also conversing with those who are on and from the looks of it, most of people are online write now I mean by the time I was done back reading 2 pages have accumulated by only 2 players or so.. My point was to not ignore the offline and focus on the online.
We need a nicer balance!
Apr 7, 2017 9:51 AM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
Day 1 or cycle one? Are zombies able to infect during day time too??
Apr 7, 2017 9:57 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:

I cannot speak for everyone else but I could see sane town voting they're if that felt that he was a zombie lying or a cult leader then I could see a reason for the vote there. Qoco, RE, and Rinto will have to answer that though.

Apr 7, 2017 10:00 AM

Oct 2014
yurkin said:
Oh, Rinto-kun have showed up, good to see you >.</
Many people here waited for you.

Many?
I had only 4 notifs, all from logic...
By the way, Unvote
I don't want any unnecessary votes.
Gonna try to catch up, you will be able to talk with me soon.

Apr 7, 2017 10:02 AM

Jul 2009
From comments of the ones which have played with grrr previously looks like his claim cannot be taken too seriously. I was naive.

#306 I'm curious about it as well.
Apr 7, 2017 10:02 AM

Oct 2014
logic340 said:
Sleipnirr said:

Actually not 1 person but 3 Cultist will convert 1 and zombies will convert 2

N1 - Cult Conversion which takes place D2 (1 Conversion)
N2 - Potential for 2 Zombie conversions plus a second Cult Conversion (3 conversions)
D3 - Start worst case scenario we have 4 (2 cult and 2zombie) conversions and have caught no scum yet.

Tbh it seems the most probable scenario right now, gotta lynch you all >.>
(sorry for being scummy but the only person I can trust rn is me)

Apr 7, 2017 10:03 AM

Aug 2014
RE1031 said:
PentaFlare said:

logic340 said:
The Zombie know who one another are but they do not have a secret club to chat in. This means that they will most likely not be voting or pushing suspicion on one another. When conversions start happening looking for tonal and behavioral changes will be key.

Whether I believe grrr's claim or not has nothing to do with whether I should be voting for him, only whether or not I think he is town, which I do. He could be telling the truth, or he could be pulling a gambit. Either way, I think he is town.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Apr 7, 2017 10:05 AM

Oct 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Kit said:
If you're the priest then you just made yourself useless lol so I don't believe it
you do this fake claim stuff as town too tho so whatever

just ignore himmaybe he will go away, but serously hes prob a vt

For some reason though, people don't take him seriously, he doesn't lie most of the time

Apr 7, 2017 10:08 AM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

Yeah I'm not letting go of grrr for a while lol.
Also, I quoted you a little while ago, but you said that zombies [original 2] know each other (but no secret chat). How do you know that the zombies know each other. I misread stuff so I don't know for sure but I don't see it stated anywhere that the original 2 zombies know each other.
Purity asked the sign thread aa answered in #19

Apr 7, 2017 10:08 AM

Aug 2013
I guess I should say that I am caught up, but I really feel like there is nothing to add to this.

That being said, Mislynching is better that no lynch in any game D1. It gives the players a jumping off point when looking for more and better info, while giving pro town prs a space to look at.

Apr 7, 2017 10:12 AM

Jul 2009
so they are aware of each others <.< oh no wonder i've made wrong assumption once again.
yurkinApr 7, 2017 10:15 AM
Apr 7, 2017 10:13 AM

Aug 2014
RE1031 said:
Doughkey said:

A vote isn't going to change whether he is in the thread or not. It isn't a magic summoning horn. Voting for grrr does nothing to clarify that a ping and a question doesn't.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Apr 7, 2017 10:15 AM

Oct 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
PentaFlare said:

I don't think the burden is on me to explain other people's votes. That would just spoonfeed reasoning to them. I'm saying the votes are bad, it is up to them to fix it, either by changing or making their current vote better.

I agree the votes are bad i just dont thnk anyone one that train is scum, im more inclined to believe either reiynii or kits vote on doki is scum aligned.

Not sure what to think about rinto tho.

Think of me as an Observer of this game. It's not like I can change anything because nobody would even try to hear me out :D

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (77) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.