Forum Settings
Forums

Game v9: Castle Panic (Cult) | Game End - And thus magic rue the world.

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (77) « First ... « 68 69 [70] 71 72 » ... Last »
Apr 24, 2017 7:29 AM

Jul 2009
@logic340
So you call sleip your leader, but say the cult convertion wasn't succesfull that night, wonder who you tried to convert, was it a zombie?
Apr 24, 2017 7:33 AM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
@logic340
So you call sleip your leader, but say the cult convertion wasn't succesfull that night, wonder who you tried to convert, was it a zombie?
@logic340 #3448
I got it today, no way to have infected anyone.
You can guess that yourself logic.
Didn't you just say this to me now you want me to give away our secrets?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Apr 24, 2017 7:35 AM

Aug 2013
yurkin said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Rip, if we are going to lose might as well raise hell

And how do you feel about penta, rosie?
Penta is already a cult member yeah? Nothing really is felt towards him.

I fucked up, RE is right, we should be killing as many zombies as possible today

Apr 24, 2017 7:36 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Vote: Doki
for now on Leader's orders
Then logic saids shit like this, I d K what to beleive

Apr 24, 2017 7:38 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:

@RE1031/@Oyasumi_Rosie/@Kit
RE has been doing her thing but Rosie has been a bit of an obstructionist the last two phases. She was kind of snarky with me and now needs me to help her have a shot at winning. Rosie you're my good friend but that didn't help me yesterday so why should it help you today?
Um, IDk man, live your life. But not helping would be going against your win con, which is against the rules.

Also sorry with the snark, I know its not cool. Hopefully I can make it up to you in another game.

Apr 24, 2017 7:38 AM

Sep 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
yurkin said:
With lynch lock Doki is as good as dead.
And automatic win for the cult.

Rosie, are you a zombie? Otherwise, there is no "we." yurkin is a zombie so naturally she doesn't want Doki to be lynched. Do you honestly believe that Astros isn't cult leader? Is the only way you are going to be appeased is by lynching all cult members, flipping one by one to make sure you get the leader?

Sigh, this is the problem with three large factions >.> There's no way for town to eliminate both sides with one swoop, you have to take out one first then go for the other. We should be taking out zombies first, or at least one of them, because if the claims are right, 3 of them can infect tonight.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Apr 24, 2017 7:41 AM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:

@RE1031/@Oyasumi_Rosie/@Kit
RE has been doing her thing but Rosie has been a bit of an obstructionist the last two phases. She was kind of snarky with me and now needs me to help her have a shot at winning. Rosie you're my good friend but that didn't help me yesterday so why should it help you today?
Um, IDk man, live your life. But not helping would be going against your win con, which is against the rules.

Also sorry with the snark, I know its not cool. Hopefully I can make it up to you in another game.
I've been playing to my win condition and lynching zombie or town at this stage plays to my win condition so my vote is up for bids unless Leader makes me to leave it on Doki.

Apr 24, 2017 7:42 AM

Aug 2013
RE1031 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Rosie, are you a zombie? Otherwise, there is no "we." yurkin is a zombie so naturally she doesn't want Doki to be lynched. Do you honestly believe that Astros isn't cult leader? Is the only way you are going to be appeased is by lynching all cult members, flipping one by one to make sure you get the leader?

Sigh, this is the problem with three large factions >.> There's no way for town to eliminate both sides with one swoop, you have to take out one first then go for the other. We should be taking out zombies first, or at least one of them, because if the claims are right, 3 of them can infect tonight.

At the time, yeah. I totally thought Astros was a cult member and not a leader. I seriously keep flipping back and forth on this though. Though now I can admit that you are probably right about going after zombies today.

Apr 24, 2017 7:49 AM

Sep 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
RE1031 said:

At the time, yeah. I totally thought Astros was a cult member and not a leader. I seriously keep flipping back and forth on this though. Though now I can admit that you are probably right about going after zombies today.

Well, so did I, before he got lynched. Afterwards, I think there are just some things you have to assume in order to move on. And cool. Even if Astros wasn't cult leader, I believe that Doki has a far higher chance of being the leader over Sleipnirr.
Apr 24, 2017 8:13 AM

Jul 2009
logic340 said:
yurkin said:
@logic340
@logic340 #3448
I got it today, no way to have infected anyone.
You can guess that yourself logic.

I dont want you to say who. But it was known which are the zombies.
And by you saying:
cult: sleip, penta, logic
zombie: reiynii, doki
trp: kit
town: re, rosie.
You should try to convert me or zombies or kit since she cant right.
The only left are re and rosie, so why should they be unsuccessful?
That lead me to the thought there is big flaw in you saying.
Apr 24, 2017 8:15 AM

Sep 2014
yurkin said:
The vindictive logic is something no one wish to encounter, coz scary >:
And the cult will win today anyway.
So apparently the cult leader had an ability to transfer his conversion abilities to one of his minions.
I think the most dangerous right now is Sleipnirr, who is town and who is claiming he can still make town win. @Doughkey @yurkin , let's vote together and kill Sleipnirr, then 3 way infect whoever is left, and win by Day 8.
Apr 24, 2017 8:20 AM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
@yurkin/@reiynii/@doki
What is my vote worth to you all?
Based on reiynii wanting me to be husband #5 and yurkin refusing to work with me for two phases in a row I think I am more inclined to side with town at this point.
The easiest and fastest way to win at this point is to vote with us. I know you are currently voting on Doughkey, but there's no point in killing one of us at this point.
All of us can infect tonight and the game won't last for as long as us managing to infect once more so killing Doughkey only adds to the game at this point.
The town is who failed you, Logic. We just gave them 2 choices and they chose our side so if you want to get revenge on anyone, it should be them! (sleipnirr was the one to hammer last night anyway)
Apr 24, 2017 8:24 AM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
Vote: Doki
for now on Leader's orders
Wait, if you're saying Sleipnirr is the leader yet we killed your leader yesterday, that means Sleipnirr is not the leader... Hmm, how confusing!
Can you just vote with us? My dad promised to let us get married and our Romeo (you) and Juliette (me) situation would no longer interfere!
Apr 24, 2017 8:24 AM

Jul 2009
RE1031 said:

Well, so did I before he got lynched. Afterwards, I think there are just some things you have to assume in order to move on. And cool. Even if Astros wasn't cult leader, I believe that Doki has a far higher chance of being the leader over Sleipnirr

Lol haha
Apr 24, 2017 8:27 AM

Sep 2016
yurkin said:
RE1031 said:

Well, so did I before he got lynched. Afterwards, I think there are just some things you have to assume in order to move on. And cool. Even if Astros wasn't cult leader, I believe that Doki has a far higher chance of being the leader over Sleipnirr

Lol haha

Confirmed: Doki is yurkin's daddy.
Apr 24, 2017 8:29 AM

Jan 2010
reiynii said:
logic340 said:
@yurkin/@reiynii/@doki
Based on reiynii wanting me to be husband #5 and yurkin refusing to work with me for two phases in a row I think I am more inclined to side with town at this point.
The easiest and fastest way to win at this point is to vote with us. I know you are currently voting on Doughkey, but there's no point in killing one of us at this point.
All of us can infect tonight and the game won't last for as long as us managing to infect once more so killing Doughkey only adds to the game at this point.
The town is who failed you, Logic. We just gave them 2 choices and they chose our side so if you want to get revenge on anyone, it should be them! (sleipnirr was the one to hammer last night anyway)
@ Town this is the type of convincing I was hoping would come from you guys. I totally agree with you on this town did fail me but for now Leader has given me an order and I intend to follow it.

Apr 24, 2017 8:30 AM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
I've been playing to my win condition and lynching zombie or town at this stage plays to my win condition so my vote is up for bids unless Leader makes me to leave it on Doki.
If you want to lynch Sleipnirr so badly, team up with us. I don't know if he is your leader or not, but that interaction at the end of last day phase surely doesn't make it seem that way. I don't think you guys have a leader anymore, but the real question is, who is the 3rd member of your group now? It can't be Rosie, Kit or Sleipnirr since they all voted against Astros yesterday.

RE it is! ^ ^)/
Apr 24, 2017 8:31 AM

Jul 2009
@reiynii #3461
I dont mind voting with Senpai and Doki ofc.
But how do you explains that kit have one of the abilities of the cult, shes not trp at all, just got culted n1.
There is simply a fatal flaw it logics theory.
Apr 24, 2017 8:32 AM

Sep 2014
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
RE is no longer town. There are currently 3 cultists, and it can't be any of the people who voted for Astros yesterday. The only town who (might be) are left should be you, Kit and Sleipnirr
Apr 24, 2017 8:33 AM

Aug 2014

A young boy surveys the crowd, which bickers and squabbles in a
raucous din. His bright purple eyes lack their usual lustre. In sorrow,
he tries to call out to the people he knew, but none payed him any
heed, his small voice paltry compared to the argument at hand.

”Armand, am I doing right?” he whispers under his breath.

A chill descends on the area surrounding the boy as the spirits of
the dead, generations of enlightened who came before him, begin to
could around him, invisible to the others, but very dear to the purple-
eyed boy. Their presence eases his anxiety, comforting him like a
warm embrace. ”Will they be alright?”

A raspy, deathly voice responds, heard only by the boy.
”Yes. They art but troubled souls, spurred into this antic disposition
by a crushing fear of the foul beings that walk among them.”
The
boy nods, but his fears do not subside. ”What do I do?” he asks,
stifling tears of fear and sorrow. He has no need to hide his true
feelings from the spirits.

Ever since the death of Armand, he has been lost. The other
enlightened fear him and the chill that follows him wherever he
treads. “They’ll accept me when older” he had convinced himself.
“They just can’t see me as anything but a child.”

The constant roar of the crowd suddenly subsided and one voice
rang out in accusation. One of the foul beings, posing as a scared
villager like the others, pointed in the direction of the young boy.
”Armand can’t have been behind this plot. There must be another!”
cried the figure who had once been both a baker and a locksmith
before succumbing to an awful state of undeath, ”I can only believe
that it is one who has been fooling us this whole time. One we
would never suspect, the lad!

The spirits swirled around him and the figure of Armand appeared. ”Tis the time for you to embrace fate and take action. When thou come of age you shall lead the villagers to the sacred path, but for that future to fulfilled, you must save them now. You, who hear the dead, must banish those who deny them.”

As the entire village stared him down, the young boy stepped
forward. The spirits retreated, returning inside him and inspiring him
to move forward. Doing the best to match the words that first
enlightened him, he recited: ”My name is PentaFlare. You may call
me Petros by all means. I have seen the light of truth and you can
too, but first, we must rid this village of those who follow the path
of darkness.”

The young boy lifted a stick from the ground and felt the power of
the spirits inside him course into it. ”Foul being. I know your true
nature! I will expose you and I will banish you from this village!”

Vote: Doughkey
OOC: @Astros I hope I did spirit Armand justice.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Apr 24, 2017 8:36 AM

Sep 2016
I'm not cult x.x
I don't know why I'm not, but I can only assume they intended to leave me for last knowing that Priest can never be turned into a zombie.

reiynii said:
logic340 said:
@yurkin/@reiynii/@doki

Put it this way: Your husband cheats on you, do you kill your husband or the person who he cheated on with? Yah. Well, I chose cult over zombies yesterday, so I was a loyal husband <3
Apr 24, 2017 8:39 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

so your is still alive

Apr 24, 2017 8:40 AM

Sep 2014
yurkin said:
@reiynii #3461
But how do you explains that kit have one of the abilities of the cult, shes not trp at all, just got culted n1.
Why would she vote with us yesterday and kill her own leader though? It makes no sense..
Thanks <3 I'm glad we lose or win together m'dear!

Vote: Sleipnirr
Apr 24, 2017 8:45 AM

Sep 2014
RE1031 said:
Put it this way: Your husband cheats on you, do you kill your husband or the person who he cheated on with? Yah. Well, I chose cult over zombies yesterday, so I was a loyal husband <3
Oh worry not my dear, I understand. I, on the other hand, would kill both. (-^ ^-)
Apr 24, 2017 8:45 AM

Sep 2016
TOWN: DON'T FUCKING VOTE FOR SLEIPNIRR
Apr 24, 2017 8:46 AM

Jul 2009
reiynii said:
yurkin said:
@reiynii #3461
Why would she vote with us yesterday and kill her own leader though? It makes no sense..
Thanks <3 I'm glad we lose or win together m'dear!

Vote: Sleipnirr

Even astros voted for himself, plus is to confuse us hidden along with us, and seeing how re thinks doki is cl make me think she wasnt culted.
Yeah the conversation between logic and sleip d6 was weird...but damn me i think its penta, plus the looong comment he just posted seems to says the same....
Apr 24, 2017 8:46 AM

Sep 2014
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
so your is still alive
His leader is Sleipnirr. Apparently, Sleipnirr isn't being truthful about his alignment and is their leader according to one of the members.
I'm keen on lynching him >.>
Apr 24, 2017 8:48 AM

Sep 2014
RE1031 said:
Sleipnirr is cult leader according to one of the cult members themselves! He isn't town any longer, and you should be voting against him if anything since he is merely giving you false hope~
Apr 24, 2017 8:48 AM

Jul 2009
RE1031 said:

And who is town beside you?
Apr 24, 2017 8:51 AM

Sep 2014
yurkin said:
Even astros voted for himself, plus is to confuse us hidden along with us, and seeing how re thinks doki is cl make me think she wasnt culted.
Yeah the conversation between logic and sleip d6 was weird...but damn me i think its penta, plus the looong comment he just posted seems to says the same....
Astros voted himself because he had no other choice. Players who voted for him from the beginning of the day can't be cult, that is being: Kit and Rosie. Us too of course.
RE is a misguided townie. I think we should leave her for our last lynch after we mass infect tonight!
Apr 24, 2017 8:52 AM

Sep 2016
yurkin said:
RE1031 said:

And who is town beside you?

Sleipnirr and Rosie. Sleipnirr for sure, Rosie a little less so. Also Kit technically. I guess I should say cult don't vote for Sleipnirr too, but they're doing a slightly better job at it TTwTT
Apr 24, 2017 8:53 AM

Jul 2009
Damn we are done for.
The dream i had about doki getting lynched is about to come true.
Sorry i couldn't help Daddy ;-;
Apr 24, 2017 8:55 AM

Aug 2013
Sorry guys phone keeps fucking up right now. Making it difficult to read and type. Trying my best to be here

Apr 24, 2017 9:09 AM

Jul 2009
Also receiving three sentences from the cult club chat, omg thats golden, i dont get how anyone still believe wholeheartedly this claim.
Apr 24, 2017 9:21 AM

Jul 2009
Is not like i haven't noticed how kit is not topic of neither of the factions, since they all believe it.
Penta revealing itself as a cm at the very first post of a day phase, because who will try to lynch a member instead of leader.
So many things add up to the whole picture.

Senpai the majoritarity of votes are agains us, even me voting sleip wont help a thing.
Even though his claim is most definetely a lie, and the conversation between him and logic is shady as hell.
Apr 24, 2017 9:22 AM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
logic340 said:

I dont want you to say who. But it was known which are the zombies.
And by you saying:
cult: sleip, penta, logic
zombie: reiynii, doki
trp: kit
town: re, rosie.
You should try to convert me or zombies or kit since she cant right.
The only left are re and rosie, so why should they be unsuccessful?
That lead me to the thought there is big flaw in you saying.
Well if you believe there is a flaw in what I am saying then you need to try and figure out what it is. Also if there is no flaw in what I am saying then you need to reconsider what you might be missing?

Apr 24, 2017 10:20 AM

Jul 2009
Sleipnirr said:
I mean even If you try to convert me which I am very doubtfull since I am an enigma you guys will probably be relictant and even if you still take the risks and decided to convert me that doesnt work like a role block. There is also the possibility of me being immune to being converted there is also an even better possibility which is astros being the last cult leader. Admit it logic you cant stop me in anyway.

whats that supposed to mean?
Apr 24, 2017 11:01 AM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
I second this!!! Please leave our leader alone and vote Doki or Reiynii thank you.

Formerly your Town Crier.

Apr 24, 2017 11:19 AM

Jul 2009
Flaw, my flaw probably beliving astros in a first place. Had writed wall of text in character, then he can create more...
Isnt the cult too op that way, isnt kits claim op as well, which is lie and which true.
Do i doubt logic, or follow my gut feeling from d6.
I'm tired, may as well stop bother. All is in vain either way.
Apr 24, 2017 11:27 AM

Jul 2009
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:
I second this!!! Please leave our leader alone and vote Doki or Reiynii thank you.

Formerly your Town Crier.

The truth in plain sight, logic, was a great idea, really.
Apr 24, 2017 11:41 AM

Sep 2016
I can just imagine the dead chat screaming at us behind sound proof, one way windows.
Apr 24, 2017 11:42 AM

Nov 2015
Vote Counts 7.2

Doughkey RE1031, Sleipnirr, logic340, PentaFlare

Sleipnirr Oyasumi_Rosie, Reiynii
Kit Doughkey
PentaFlare yurkin

Not Voting
Kit

Mod Note(s)
Reminder that lynch lock is in effect. With 9 alive, it’s 5 to majority lynch.

Apr 24, 2017 12:07 PM

Jul 2009
RE1031 said:
I can just imagine the dead chat screaming at us behind sound proof, one way windows.

I imagine them laughing or saying zzzzzzz
Apr 24, 2017 12:53 PM

Jul 2009
change vote: sleipnirr

apparently i waste my vote on penta ...
Apr 24, 2017 1:27 PM

Jan 2010
@Kit are you siding with Cult or Zombies here??

Apr 24, 2017 1:46 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
Dead chat has 2 town, 2 cult, 1 zombie right now. I am sure they are yelling to lynch reiynii or doki.

Apr 24, 2017 2:31 PM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:
Dead chat has 2 town, 2 cult, 1 zombie right now. I am sure they are yelling to lynch reiynii or doki.
How biased is that? I'm sure Qoco is doing just fine letting everyone know how awesome we all are!

@Kit I don't know who you're going to side with, but PLEASE side with us! Sleipnirr is dangerous, and literally one of the cult members confirmed him as being the new leader!
Apr 24, 2017 2:34 PM

Sep 2014
I don't think Kit would kill Daddy and abandon her brother! I'm sure she isn't that kind of person x)
Apr 24, 2017 2:40 PM

Jan 2010
reiynii said:
logic340 said:
How biased is that? I'm sure Qoco is doing just fine letting everyone know how awesome we all are!

@Kit I don't know who you're going to side with, but PLEASE side with us! Sleipnirr is dangerous, and literally one of the cult members confirmed him as being the new leader!
Very biased but I can admit to that.

Apr 24, 2017 2:51 PM

Jan 2008
If sleip's claim is true then town has hope. I'm assuming Astros is the real cult leader. Therefore I intend to vote doki, speak now if you would like to object or want to wait it out instead of hammering.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (77) « First ... « 68 69 [70] 71 72 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.