Forum Settings
Forums

Game v9: Castle Panic (Cult) | Game End - And thus magic rue the world.

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (77) « First ... « 67 68 [69] 70 71 » ... Last »
Apr 23, 2017 10:48 PM

Sep 2016
yurkin said:
RE1031 said:

Oh no... Zombies are going to have to infect like 4 more players for them to win, and cult is good as gone with their leader dead. I mean, come on, pretty sure Astros was cult leader. When we lynched CorruptedPurity he flipped cult member, not cult leader. Why would Astros flip leader if he wasn't leader?
Yurkin just wants to get rid of a uninfected townie so the zombies have a better chance of winning. Although I wouldn't mind hearing more from Sleipnirr, cause it's not me with the plan, it's him....

And how exactly cp should flip cult leader? That can be used only once in the whole game.
Cult is as good as won.

So you're telling me there's a one shot ability that makes a cult member appear as a cult leader, and cult just so happened to use it yesterday? And there's an ability that makes cult leader when visited appear innocent? Each and either of them are somewhat believable, but I doubt cult would have both, cause that's really powerful.
And assuming that cult happens to have these two abilities, why Sleipnirr? Why not Doki? Why not even Kit?
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Apr 23, 2017 10:50 PM

Aug 2013
RE1031 said:
yurkin said:

And how exactly cp should flip cult leader? That can be used only once in the whole game.
Cult is as good as won.

So you're telling me there's a one shot ability that makes a cult member appear as a cult leader, and cult just so happened to use it yesterday? And there's an ability that makes cult leader when visited appear innocent? Each and either of them are somewhat believable, but I doubt cult would have both, cause that's really powerful.
And assuming that cult happens to have these two abilities, why Sleipnirr? Why not Doki? Why not even Kit?
Mostly because, I haven't checked either lol.

Apr 23, 2017 10:51 PM

Aug 2013
@kit get in here plz

Apr 23, 2017 10:59 PM

Aug 2012

Sleipnirr Oyasumi_Rosie, yurkin

Doughkey RE1031

Not Voting
reiynii, Doughkey, Kit, Sleipnirr, logic340, PentaFlare

Mod Note(s)
To quicken the pace, I've decided to make the lynches based on majority.
Therefore, with 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes for a lynch lock.

Apr 23, 2017 11:00 PM

Aug 2013
aa-dono said:

Sleipnirr Oyasumi_Rosie, yurkin

Doughkey RE1031

Not Voting
reiynii, Doughkey, Kit, Sleipnirr, logic340, PentaFlare

Mod Note(s)
To quicken the pace, I've decided to make the lynches based on majority.
Therefore, with 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes for a lynch lock.

Thank you, i appreciate that.

Apr 23, 2017 11:01 PM

Sep 2016
Well I'm going to sleep TTwTT
Put it this way: If Astros wasn't cult leader, cult has basically won. Might as well just give up now. But we don't know for sure. So treat it as if he was, and town still has a chance - if and only if we get a zombie today.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Apr 23, 2017 11:01 PM

Jul 2009
There where three abilities: the sight, the crypt, the elexir.
Doki said hes zombie yesterday. And kit is mystery of a sort. But logic & sleip conversation was pretty telling.
Scum! penta doesn't have much difference in behaviour compared to town! penta, though the change in logics behaviour is pretty transperant.
Apr 23, 2017 11:05 PM

Jul 2009
With lynch lock Doki is as good as dead.
And automatic win for the cult.
Apr 23, 2017 11:16 PM

Oct 2012
Penta whining about the cult going hard doesn't add up with them winning by their cult leader unfairly dodging a mod-kill and being human garbage. The host not modkilling Sleipnirr because they are the cult leader would make sense though.

If I lose to sleip being the cult leader I get to justify it by him being a bitch. If I lose to penta being cult leader it is because I got played.

Gomble for the true end.

Lunch Penta
Apr 23, 2017 11:16 PM

Aug 2013
yurkin said:
Rip, if we are going to lose might as well raise hell

Apr 23, 2017 11:34 PM

Jan 2015
@doughkey Firstly you wont get to be a bitch about it as I am not cult leader
everyone thinking that I am a cult leader.

After what happened last phase do you really think I am the CL? Like with my vote and me being inactive I could have fucking easily just sat there and vote at the last minute of the DP and secure the effing cult victory. Everyone in the game had given up and was picking sides. Yes an alignment change occurred and the crypt ability seems possible but it can may as well be a zombie conversion we dont know
Apr 23, 2017 11:36 PM

Jul 2009
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
yurkin said:

And how do you feel about penta, rosie?
Apr 23, 2017 11:39 PM

Jan 2015
Sorry that I am multi posting phone issues anyway as always I am gonna keep my ability hidden because you know there is not point of an ace in the whole if the opponent knows about it. Secondly I dont actually think there is a cult leader left in this game. How? Well not much of a basis but because cult did not try to convert. At least from the math I did there was about 60% chance of cult trying to convert me and it did not happen. So assumin that there are 3 zombies we have to lynch 1 and about the conversion I think it was yurkin since you know he was already infected and he had to turn eventually. vote: doki
Apr 23, 2017 11:40 PM

Jan 2015
yurkin said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

And how do you feel about penta, rosie?
umm confirmed claimed cultist?
Apr 23, 2017 11:46 PM

Jan 2015
So there are 9 of uls left 3 cultist (assuming no CL) 3Zombies 1 anti town and 2 town. Humm that only leaves me and re or rosie and me as town. Right now I am more prone believing that rosie is the anti town considering the vote on me a person she herself cleared. Anyway from now onwards this is gonna be a back on forth game. So since we also know that cult wants to win they have to work with town and lynch doki the one who is most likely to be the last original zombie. @logic340 so my minion go and lynch doki jokes aside yeah do you still wanna have a chance or not ?
Apr 23, 2017 11:48 PM

Jan 2015
Wait unvote

Have to do the math correctly
Apr 23, 2017 11:50 PM

Jan 2015
Okay its not cult victory yet so I think we can lynch doki safely assuming they are only 3 left but I am just gonna wait for a while before voting just incase. Have to be sure.
Apr 23, 2017 11:57 PM

Jul 2009
Sleipnirr said:
Okay its not cult victory yet so I think we can lynch doki safely assuming they are only 3 left but I am just gonna wait for a while before voting just incase. Have to be sure.

It was obvious you'd vote doki, right leader.
Apr 23, 2017 11:59 PM

Jan 2015
@doughkey wait did you just call me a human garbage in your post. Now that is just low and despicable reminded me why I hate the effing old players and left ms in the first place. That is just low man.
Apr 24, 2017 12:02 AM

Jan 2015
yurkin said:
Sleipnirr said:

It was obvious you'd vote doki, right leader.
lol I am not the leader but I dont need to convince as you are not a town anymore yurkin I already explained it and well if they dont believe that would mean the lose for town and I would be pretty bummed about it.
Apr 24, 2017 12:08 AM

Oct 2012
Sleipnirr said:
@doughkey wait did you just call me a human garbage in your post. Now that is just low and despicable reminded me why I hate the effing old players and left ms in the first place. That is just low man.

Then leave and don't ruin games with inactivity~

You can't guilt trip me with something I would appreciate.
Apr 24, 2017 12:13 AM

Jan 2015
@doughkey you dont fucking know whats going on in my life and damn as hell you dont have the right to judge. I didnt even want to play this game it was a choice that was made when I was fucking drunk and sleep deprivated after noticing what I had done first fucking post I made was how I was regretting it already. You know what you fucking deserve to lose at this point I dont even care if cult wins. Actually If they do its even better that means I can return to my life vote doki
Apr 24, 2017 12:21 AM

Oct 2012
Sleipnirr said:
@doughkey you dont fucking know whats going on in my life and damn as hell you dont have the right to judge. I didnt even want to play this game it was a choice that was made when I was fucking drunk and sleep deprivated after noticing what I had done first fucking post I made was how I was regretting it already. You know what you fucking deserve to lose at this point I dont even care if cult wins. Actually If they do its even better that means I can return to my life vote doki

Every game you are in is the same. It is silly to think other players don't have just as much shit going on in their lives who are using a game like this as a means of fun or an escape. The difference being that you ruin that experience for them. If you immediately regret it then you should leave. Don't blame others for your blunder.
Apr 24, 2017 12:35 AM

Jan 2015
The reason I come here is to have fun as well then why are you making it the opposite then doki. I am town so how would it be making it a bad experience for them to play with me. If I was cult and was winning because I was inactive you would be right but a town being inactive doesnt mean anything. If so why are you not lashing at rinto why are you lashing at me why? If you are so hell bent on me being cult just ask the host for confirmation normally that is against the rules but I think host can make an exception for this one.
Apr 24, 2017 12:42 AM

Oct 2012
Sleipnirr said:
The reason I come here is to have fun as well then why are you making it the opposite then doki. I am town so how would it be making it a bad experience for them to play with me. If I was cult and was winning because I was inactive you would be right but a town being inactive doesnt mean anything. If so why are you not lashing at rinto why are you lashing at me why? If you are so hell bent on me being cult just ask the host for confirmation normally that is against the rules but I think host can make an exception for this one.

I don't know or give a good golly what your alignment is right now. Being inactive in a game ruins it regardless of your faction, you are effectively just a waste of a player slot. I am not complaining about Rinto right now because he realized he couldn't play and left. Is that lame? Yeah. But I prefer it over someone making just enough posts to get by and being a headache for anyone taking the game seriously. You better believe I shit all over Rinto when he lurks in games.
Apr 24, 2017 1:55 AM

Jul 2009
-.- now i got what logic meant that he wants to see how people will react on his scum in plain sight clam, bet this is the infamous wifom situation. So cunning logic >:
But if the true leader happens to be penta instead, i'd feel tricked from the very beginning of the game.
Apr 24, 2017 1:58 AM

Jan 2015
@yurkin that is virtually impossible because of the kill ability that was used on penta. I know that rosie is probably a zombie so if she is not a cultist she probably told the truth but at this point it is only speculations
Apr 24, 2017 2:44 AM

Oct 2012
Alrighty, this game is getting too long, lets just kill the cult leader and be done with it, yeah?

Lunch: Kit
Apr 24, 2017 3:18 AM

Jul 2009
Saw the sight,
The unholy will not fool thy eyes nowise in the morrow.
From archaic english that should be:
The zombies wont fool the eyes in the morning, aka beginning of the day phase.
That is kit's ability!
That she can receive a report for zombies/infected.
yurkinApr 24, 2017 4:52 AM
Apr 24, 2017 3:25 AM

Jul 2009
And the elexir:
A divine treasure. For the morrow thee will be a sinless lamb.

Protecting the leader with this so they will appear as town, re's ability can kill any cult member but with the elexir penta appears as town/non-cult, so no way for it to take effect.

Its penta, not kit, kit is most likely only a member...imo
Edit:
=.= typos
yurkinApr 24, 2017 4:56 AM
Apr 24, 2017 3:50 AM

Jul 2009
Change vote: penta
Apr 24, 2017 4:15 AM

Jul 2009
=.= or i got it wrong again and its kit as i assumed yesterday....... so complicated......
But lol insider, well yeah inside the cult + infected...A cult member cant be zombified, and ofc once part of the cult you cant be culted second time, so lol immune to both.
yurkinApr 24, 2017 5:00 AM
Apr 24, 2017 4:31 AM

Jul 2009
Plus kit gave report today too, so the abilities are not gone as sleipnirr think.
Apr 24, 2017 4:41 AM

Jul 2009
>: there is no one here during that time of the day, i feel like i'm writing too many comments ;-; ....
Apr 24, 2017 4:49 AM

Aug 2012
yurkin said:
>: there is no one here during that time of the day, i feel like i'm writing too many comments ;-; ....
I'm here :D

It's morning for most of them so they might just woke up or still in bed.

Apr 24, 2017 5:06 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
>actual scum hunting and we lynch town or vanilla
>voting out of spite and we lynch cult leader

Lol of course...

How did I not see this before, Astros is the only one who would start rping to that extent

Hope what sleip says is true that we can still win :3 and by we I mean town
To bad it's not going to happen. I told you guys to work with us or I wasn't gong to allow it to happen. Now you get to see what vindictive logic is like.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Apr 24, 2017 5:10 AM

Jul 2009
The vindictive logic is something no one wish to encounter, coz scary >:
And the cult will win today anyway.
Apr 24, 2017 5:16 AM

Jul 2009
aa-dono said:
yurkin said:
I'm here :D

It's morning for most of them so they might just woke up or still in bed.

Glad dono is here! :3
Apr 24, 2017 5:21 AM

Jan 2010
Sleipnirr said:
@doughkey Firstly you wont get to be a bitch about it as I am not cult leader
everyone thinking that I am a cult leader.

After what happened last phase do you really think I am the CL? Like with my vote and me being inactive I could have fucking easily just sat there and vote at the last minute of the DP and secure the effing cult victory. Everyone in the game had given up and was picking sides. Yes an alignment change occurred and the crypt ability seems possible but it can may as well be a zombie conversion we dont know
Alignment change was yurkin why is everyone forgetting he was infected on N5. There was one other alignment change as well but you guys can guess who that was. I am not at liberty to speak of such things.

Which side wants to petition for my vote? Town or Zombie
Make a case for Logic's vote
Entertain me a little bit whichever side does a better job shall have my vote

@yurkin/@reiynii/@doki
What is my vote worth to you all?
Based on reiynii wanting me to be husband #5 and yurkin refusing to work with me for two phases in a row I think I am more inclined to side with town at this point.
@RE1031/@Oyasumi_Rosie/@Kit
RE has been doing her thing but Rosie has been a bit of an obstructionist the last two phases. She was kind of snarky with me and now needs me to help her have a shot at winning. Rosie you're my good friend but that didn't help me yesterday so why should it help you today?

Apr 24, 2017 5:36 AM

Jul 2009
@logic340
I did refused to vote with you, it pains me that astros got lynched, as i wanted him to stay alive untill the very end of the game.
And lol i should have worked with you all if Astros were the one to ask me about it, thought it was obvious so I never mentioned it.
What your vote is worth? But logic you have to work toward the win of the cult, no?
Apr 24, 2017 6:02 AM

Jul 2009
@logic340
Btw what petition XD the cult again have 4 members, why whould you lend your vote to either town or zombies, if for the cult to achieve victory only one more lynch is needed?
You meant to disregard the future victory of the cult by lending you vote? lol
Apr 24, 2017 6:02 AM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
@logic340
I did refused to vote with you, it pains me that astros got lynched, as i wanted him to stay alive untill the very end of the game.
And lol i should have worked with you all if Astros were the one to ask me about it, thought it was obvious so I never mentioned it.
What your vote is worth? But logic you have to work toward the win of the cult, no?
I look at it like this. Our numbers just got slashed. The only way the town has a shot is to kill a zombie today. Then they have to team with Zombies tomorrow and kill a cult member. Then repeat until town outnumbers both groups. How likely do you think that is to happen? For Cult to win we have to side with Town today then lynch town with zombie tomorrow. Do you see the impossible situation we are currently in? Reaching my win con has gotten increasingly harder losing two of our members. Town has lost two zombies have lost 1.

Yurkin you are a zombie so how do you plan on working towards your win condition?

Apr 24, 2017 6:03 AM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
@logic340
Btw what petition XD the cult again have 4 members, why whould you lend your vote to either town or zombies, if for the cult to achieve vitcory only one more lynch is needed?
Who says we had a successful conversion last night? Why are you pretending to know what is happening with the cult when you are zombie?

Apr 24, 2017 6:07 AM

Jul 2009
logic340 said:
yurkin said:
@logic340
Btw what petition XD the cult again have 4 members, why whould you lend your vote to either town or zombies, if for the cult to achieve vitcory only one more lynch is needed?
Who says we had a successful conversion last night? Why are you pretending to know what is happening with the cult when you are zombie?

I'm pretending to know, its my opinion.
Apr 24, 2017 6:16 AM

Jul 2009
@logic340 #3442
Why is imposible i see sleip and re side with you, once you, kit and penta place your votes doki will get lynched.
Or if you change your mind and decide to lynch eather me or reiynii. Its easy.
Ops forgot you said you have 3 members, well yeah if thats the case you win not today but tommorow.
Apr 24, 2017 6:20 AM

Jan 2010
Sleipnirr said:
So there are 9 of uls left 3 cultist (assuming no CL) 3Zombies 1 anti town and 2 town. Humm that only leaves me and re or rosie and me as town. Right now I am more prone believing that rosie is the anti town considering the vote on me a person she herself cleared. Anyway from now onwards this is gonna be a back on forth game. So since we also know that cult wants to win they have to work with town and lynch doki the one who is most likely to be the last original zombie. @logic340 so my minion go and lynch doki jokes aside yeah do you still wanna have a chance or not ?
Yes Leader I do want to win. I just want to work through if we really believe that Doki is the Original Zombie. Remember that reiynii said this to me after I said I would bet $5 she infected kti/re/yurkin. I think there is a good chance that reiynii is the original zombie and Doki is covering for her. But I need to think about it.

reiynii said:
logic340 said:
$5 says reiynii visited Kit, RE, and yurkin
any takers?
Tehe <3 you're a great player, Logic. I wish I had converted you before they stole you from me.
Astros betrayed me by claiming that he was infected, which saddens me a bit because that means that he also wanted to be cult. Everyone wants to be where you are, my dear!

If I lose, I'm happy I lost to you and RE (except that she's probably going to be on a losing faction)- and that I lynched Grrr who didn't accept my marriage proposal

Apr 24, 2017 6:21 AM

Jan 2010
Vote: Doki
for now on Leader's orders

Apr 24, 2017 6:23 AM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
@logic340 #3442
Why is imposible i see sleip and re side with you, once you, kit and penta place your votes doki will get lynched.
Or if you change your mind and decide to lynch eather me or reiynii. Its easy.
Ops forgot you said you have 3 members, well yeah if thats the case you win not today but tommorow.
Aliances will be forged and broken the next day no one outside my faction can be trusted. Who knows what the last few minutes before phase change will bring. We need the Original Zombie today so you are safe for the time being.

Did you get converted last night? Who did you infect? Or did you get converted at the start of today?

Apr 24, 2017 6:28 AM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
logic340 said:

I'm pretending to know, its my opinion.
Ah fair enough....sorry if I seem a bit jumpy the loss of another member stings but we continue on in our mission.

Apr 24, 2017 6:35 AM

Jul 2009
@logic340 #3448
I got it today, no way to have infected anyone.
You can guess that yourself logic.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (77) « First ... « 67 68 [69] 70 71 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.