Forum Settings
Forums
New
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Aug 9, 2018 2:04 AM

Feb 2013
Sasuke changed too much, he almost killed Sakura.
Oct 20, 2018 5:51 PM

Aug 2015
God, what does Kishimoto have against women, to always make them completely pathetic and useless and to always have them be saved by men?

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      BE KAWAII         
Feb 10, 2019 10:53 PM

Aug 2012
So in my continuing struggle of following the Plot of Naruto wiki page for the arc information, they listed *this* chapter as the conclusion to the Five Kage Summit arc. So I will talk about the past thirty chapters I just binged here, but that's becoming pretty unreliable. But first, as of this chapter, I liked it. I'm more than a little upset by the recent development of Karin being alive, but this confrontation is pretty interesting, and while Sasuke's lost any likeability to his character (though I admittedly enjoyed his heartless attack on Karin), it's cathartic to see that everyone, except Naruto of course, have finally wised up on Sasuke.

As for the Five Kage Summit arc, it was alright. I don't really have much strong feelings on this, with one of the better aspects of it being the aforementioned transitioned perspective flip on Sasuke for the Konoha crew. Outside of that, I really liked seeing Gaara again, and I think Kishimoto handled him pretty well here. He was still the bad-ass as always when it came to the brief skirmishes, and I like the growth of his character. I enjoyed him trying to talk Sasuke down, and I don't have a problem with his tear at failing. Not only because it was immediately followed by swift action on his par, displaying a maturing that Naruto could learn from, but because of Gaara's personality connection to Sasuke in their pasts, and because of Gaara's relationship with Naruto, seeing him unable to do what Naruto once did for him most certainly hurts, especially since it's clear he also knows what his success would mean for Naruto. Gaara, along with Kakashi, is still my favorite character and I'm glad his appearances are still stand-outs.

The battles in the arc were alright too. The Danzo/Sasuke fight probably being the best of them, though I understand people being upset with Sasuke's Susano upgrade due to his hatred/anger and yeah, that wasn't a very technically sound attribute to the match nor was it an emotionally effective one, but regardless I enjoyed it, the Izunagi was an interesting broken technique, and I thought the fight was constructed around that pretty well. The Liger Bomb to Sasuke in the earlier Raikage fight was a highlight too, and I liked how much of a BAMF Raikage was even if most of the fight seemed pretty standard to me. Kisame vs. Killer Bee was nothing too interesting either outside of the ending twist where his sword betrayed him, lol, that was a good ending I don't care what anyone says. I do agree that Kisame's death was a bit anti-climatic considering how long he's been a serious presence/threat but I don't really mind that. I'm pretty happy that his death was caused by those outside the main cast too, hell outside the Konoha cast. If the nations are allying themselves, it's only right to dedicate the others being able to achieve success.
Apr 25, 2021 12:12 PM

Jan 2020
Sasuke is really a villain now. I can't believe he tried killing sakura

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.