Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2017 8:31 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Kai taken out of the acting team..

Now that's a bummer.
Apr 3, 2017 8:00 PM

Nov 2015
'bad wolf into good use'

I don't think Legosi is bad though. He's quite nice. (so far)

Jan 5, 2018 9:33 AM

Oct 2016
"To stroke one's fur the wrong way".. I can't help but like these strange titles.
I don't know who to pity more. Carnivores, who are trying so hard at being friends with herbivores, but failing nonetheless, or herbivores who can't help but have trust issues with carnivores, but when they finally trust one, it turns out that one actually wants to eat them...
Well world is cruel. Especially through Kai's eyes right now. Falling to the bottom just like that must be unnerving... But sometimes, you're just not cut out for something, no matter how hard you work and train. He messed up so many times (precisely, he messed up two dances (dance of ice and dance of wave children) during live performances) for two years he has been in the drama school.. It doesn't help that their leader is Mr. Everything-must-be-perfect-cause-I-myself-am-perfect (glorious antlers by the way, Louise). From the way he sits (like a born royalty) you can see how much he wants everything to be under control. He seems relaxed, but so tense at the same time, like he can't let out a breath freely. I'm hyped for his character development.
Does Legosi likes tragedies because he considers his own life as one? He is so scary, so strong, and yet he likes bugs because they can't hurt HIM? What an interesting insight on his character.. Everyone (well, except his close friends perhaps, and now Els) sees him as a Big Bad Wolf. And he tries so hard to escape this image, even though he says he doesn't mind it. He's clearly hurt by it. He stays in shadows, don't use anything Mother Nature has given him and tries his best not to harm anyone in any way possible, be it avoiding to step on a little flower or saving Tem's secret to the very end. When Kai attacked Louise, he could easily thrown him out of the room. He's strong like that. But he just barred his fangs. And that did its job. Kai was scared immensely.
And that's another interesting thing. He knew that would be enough. He's maybe a bit dense, but he's clearly aware of his capabilities. As Louise obviously noticed. Maybe it's not as easy to escape the dark carnivore nature as Legosi hopes. Battling your instincts and dark urges is what makes someone human. You have to win over it, it's not enough to be born as human. Without our moral compass, soul and determination to follow clear and regretless path, when we are stripped of all that... We are just wild animals. For now Legosi seems most human-like. He's like a little child trapped in a body of a monster..
Hanged_SparrowJan 5, 2018 10:49 AM
Jun 10, 2019 3:30 PM
Sep 2018
Ha i liked that "right back at you" from Jack throwing a subtle diss at that horse.
Sep 20, 2019 8:21 PM

Feb 2019
*Sees Louis* guess I'm a furry now

Legosi's character is really appealing to me so far. He's actually very soft inside (i think)

Also,
"You're a Big Bad Wolf, and I know how to put that into good use"
Sounds interesting...
Oct 11, 2019 3:22 PM

Jan 2016
I don't like the deer, he's probably gunna end up being an asshole
Oct 19, 2023 9:42 AM
Sep 2022
sla, o capítulo é bem xoxinho pra falar a real

More topics from this board

Poll: » Beastars Chapter 129 Discussion

Stark700 - May 22, 2019

7 by Traotora »»
Mar 15, 6:59 PM

Poll: » Beastars Chapter 155 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2019

13 by florencesally009 »»
Dec 29, 2023 2:28 AM

Poll: » Beastars Chapter 106 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2018

10 by Zora_Brightwood »»
Oct 27, 2023 11:45 PM

Poll: » Beastars Chapter 20 Discussion

BTDarklings - Oct 11, 2019

5 by PedroNoOtaku »»
Jul 23, 2023 12:19 PM

» Paru Itagaki Collab Music Video by the famous Italian band Maneskin

SobbleBoy27 - Jun 25, 2023

0 by SobbleBoy27 »»
Jun 25, 2023 9:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.