Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 6, 2017 7:13 AM

Jun 2009
RockerXD said:
If Jupiter doesn't show we riot

Yes. Give me Shouta and no one gets hurt. >:3 I need more of Jupiter. I can never get enough of my precious babies. ;___;

But I'm still gonna watch anyway cause male idols. <33333333 (And all of you hurt fanboys can go cry in a corner for all I care. XD )

You have been blessed by sparkly bishie Cherry Blossom <3 You're welcome ^^

Apr 6, 2017 7:15 AM

Jun 2009

And to answer lara, they're butthurt because they can't stand bishies. They only want their precious waifus. :V[/quote]

^ this person undertands, IDOLM@ASTER ARE WAIFUS ONLY (:[/quote]
Not mah Idolm@ster. XD Jupiter is my fave, and while I haven't quite played much of Side M(ergh, it's hard when you don't understand Japanese much ;__; ) I do rather like the boys from the cards I've seen, and I've been waiting for this anime to happen. =_= So ya, Imma enjoy it whether fanboys cry or not. :D

Also, I wasn't agreeing with the whole waifus only thing??? I was mocking fanboys who hate 2D bishies. XD I'm a huge anime bishie lover, sorry to disappoint. :P

May 10, 2017 7:05 AM

Nov 2007
Anisama 2017 appearance announced! (also visual for High x Joker)
http://moca-news.net/article/20170510/2017051022000a_/01/
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 11, 2017 4:10 AM
Mar 2013
so many triggered otakus here its very annoying why dont you watch love live and idolmaster again instead of spreading your shitty negativity on here
May 11, 2017 11:28 AM
Aug 2011
You know, it's extremely funny how people are going all "this will ruin im@s omg bring back the OGs instead", when sidem has been around since 2014 lmao.

In case people still don't get it, sidem is a DIFFERENT UNIVERSE within im@s, I don't see the reason for all these stupid comparisons. Same applies to cinderella girls, they are a different part of the franchise that has nothing to do with the original girls (which btw RETIRED quite some time ago), stop being idiots. This anime is targeted towards sidem fans, not fans of the original im@s or any other sub-franchise.
May 12, 2017 4:02 PM

Jul 2013
buyusetna said:
so many triggered otakus here its very annoying why dont you watch love live and idolmaster again instead of spreading your shitty negativity on here

Yes, yeeeeeeessssss, the anger, it feeds me.
Just an anime fan, doing what an anime fan does
May 12, 2017 4:18 PM

May 2016
well too bad its a male idol anime you wont get your fanservice
May 21, 2017 7:05 AM

Nov 2008
kalabalu said:
Strikefreedom117 said:

i second this, gib cinderella girls S3 instead

the Cinderella girls anime was awful and a disgrace to the original The Idolm@ster. If you're going to be a hater of the new show be sure to at least ask for a better one instead of that train wreck.

How was it any worse than the OG anime? It wasn't perfect or anything, but I found it refreshingly grounded and Uzuki's character arc was really well done.

Also get over sideM y'all, it's been around for years already. Your waifus aren't getting executed or anything.
May 21, 2017 7:57 AM
May 2016
Loogs said:
kalabalu said:

the Cinderella girls anime was awful and a disgrace to the original The Idolm@ster. If you're going to be a hater of the new show be sure to at least ask for a better one instead of that train wreck.

How was it any worse than the OG anime? It wasn't perfect or anything, but I found it refreshingly grounded and Uzuki's character arc was really well done.

Also get over sideM y'all, it's been around for years already. Your waifus aren't getting executed or anything.

CG had too many characters for very few screen time and the majority of them were one-dimensional(bunny ears girl, rock girl, sweets girl...). In the original you can really see how hard the girls had to work, it was a real challenge to debut and in the end of the anime only one idol unit was created, while in cinderella girls, the units were created one after another for no apparent reason, making it seem trivial. The arcs were terrible, Uzuki's arc was good but it was nothing compared to Chihaya's arc in the original and not good enough to compensate for how bad Mio's arc was.
May 21, 2017 8:15 AM

Nov 2008
kalabalu said:
Loogs said:

CG had too many characters for very few screen time and the majority of them were one-dimensional(bunny ears girl, rock girl, sweets girl...). In the original you can really see how hard the girls had to work, it was a real challenge to debut and in the end of the anime only one idol unit was created, while in cinderella girls, the units were created one after another for no apparent reason, making it seem trivial. The arcs were terrible, Uzuki's arc was good but it was nothing compared to Chihaya's arc in the original and not good enough to compensate for how bad Mio's arc was.

Fair enough. I'm kinda biased towards the CG anime because I could really relate to Uzuki. Like I'm not usually a fan of the drama bombs in my idol shows, but I really appreciated what they did with Uzuki as someone who went through a lot of the same stuff she did. I didn't like Chihaya's arc that much, but I don't like Chihaya that much in general so shrugs.
May 26, 2017 11:27 AM

Sep 2016
it's to force Berserk's author to keep drawing
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
May 30, 2017 8:19 AM
Mar 2013
Strikefreedom117 said:
buyusetna said:

Yes, yeeeeeeessssss, the anger, it feeds me.

you must be already fed from all triggered otakus who were hoping another loli moe anime
Jun 7, 2017 6:26 AM

Jun 2009
Yes, their anger feeds me too. :D It fuels meh, so it's useless. xD

But seriously, what the others said. SideM may be part of the im@s franchise, but different universe/group so get over it. :V Don't like it, then don't watch and let people enjoy things. =_= Shisus christy.

Jun 7, 2017 9:24 AM

Jul 2013
KittyxChan said:

But seriously, what the others said. SideM may be part of the im@s franchise, but different universe/group so get over it. :V Don't like it, then don't watch and let people enjoy things. =_= Shisus christy.

we shall feed on the anger together >:3
Jun 7, 2017 6:00 PM

Jun 2009
Strikefreedom117 said:
KittyxChan said:

we shall feed on the anger together >:3

Ok! XD

In other news, looks like W will be appearing. I bet they're gonna save Jupiter for last as far as the PVs go. >w>"

Jun 7, 2017 6:36 PM

Nov 2016
visual for w

can they stop with this monthly unit pv thingy and just release a pv for the anime already? is the anime going to be released in 2017 or not?
Jun 8, 2017 6:36 AM

May 2016
zaso said:
visual for w

can they stop with this monthly unit pv thingy and just release a pv for the anime already? is the anime going to be released in 2017 or not?

probably not, maybe jan 2018? or late 2017. there has not been an announcement for another nicomama. probably because its the 3rd anniversary event this july and they'll announce more there
Jun 11, 2017 5:55 PM

Sep 2010
Hakaminah said:
*hyped* There are so little anime with male idol groups.

Actually there is more male idol anime now than ever. I guess trying to cash in on
Utapri's success. Starmyu is still my fav, but I will see how this one goes.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jun 12, 2017 11:25 AM

Nov 2016
growth said:

probably not, maybe jan 2018? or late 2017. there has not been an announcement for another nicomama. probably because its the 3rd anniversary event this july and they'll announce more there

oh shit then... i thought it was gonna air in summer... thanks for your answer btw

Jun 12, 2017 11:29 AM
serendipity

Oct 2015
it's idolmaster what do you expect

✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁
i'll be a
bad girl who's
always good to her
boy
✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁
Jun 12, 2017 11:41 AM

Jul 2013
psycho said:
it's idolmaster what do you expect

cute girls in cute outfits
Jun 12, 2017 11:55 AM

May 2016
zaso said:
growth said:

oh shit then... i thought it was gonna air in summer... thanks for your answer btw

np!! i thought so too but they said something about 3rd anni event this july so i really dont think that it will air this summer
Jun 13, 2017 5:04 AM

Jun 2009
Yeah, my guess is it'll be late this year or early next year. :( Who knows, maybe they'll surprise us and it'll be Fall this year. >_> (nah its highly unlikely)

If it was coming out earlier we'd be seeing an air date by now. x_X

Aug 14, 2017 8:47 PM

Jun 2017
waaaa, male characters, it's not like there's thousands of anime out there with girls in it or anything.
literally shut the fuck up and go watch your moe ecchi bullshit that the anime industry is infested with.
Aug 14, 2017 8:53 PM

Apr 2013
Because... MIZUSHIMA SAKI MOTHER F**KERS (also I liked Jupiter in im@s 2 I can care less about the other male idols cause Saki is all I need, seriously look at this cute boi)

Ascended Taste
I only came back to this site for the forum sets and to promote my RYM list... Anilist ftw still :dab:
Aug 14, 2017 9:55 PM

Jul 2013
CielCircus said:
waaaa, male characters, it's not like there's thousands of anime out there with girls in it or anything.
literally shut the fuck up and go watch your moe ecchi bullshit that the anime industry is infested with.

*energy recharge complete*
Aug 15, 2017 8:02 PM

Jun 2009
So it looks like we got a miracle and it's airing in October!! Ahhhhh so hyped ;u; And that anime PV omfgggggggg

Fall 2017 is gonna be the best anime season yet(ok next to Fall last year cause we got the masterpiece that is Yuri on Ice =u=b )

Aug 26, 2017 4:26 AM

Nov 2008
KittyxChan said:
Fall 2017 is gonna be the best anime season yet(ok next to Fall last year cause we got the masterpiece that is Yuri on Ice =u=b )

Even if SideM ends up disappointing (which is like a 50/50 chance considering the other im@s shows) we still have Love Live Sunshine S2 saving anime, so fall 2017 is already above average.
Sep 22, 2017 7:58 AM

Jul 2016
I hope that They won't make Yaoi in bad taste from this.. I don't mind if it will be good shounen ai even if it's not my type of show.. I still gonna watch it becouse it's "Idolm@ster"
"I don't have anything except my pride"
Sep 22, 2017 7:55 PM

Jun 2009
Loogs said:
KittyxChan said:

Even if SideM ends up disappointing (which is like a 50/50 chance considering the other im@s shows) we still have Love Live Sunshine S2 saving anime, so fall 2017 is already above average.

Nah SideM won't disappoint. 8D I have faith in my boys. <3

Sep 23, 2017 5:51 AM
Dec 2011
Back when I was watching iM@S 2 I actually really liked Jupiter, especially Touma. And thought it would be cool to see them get their own anime so I'm actually super excited. I'm not really interested in other male idols anime but because this iM@S I believe It'll still deliver. I hope it has a lot of amazing songs like in IM@S 2. Idk about Cinderella Girls since I have not seen yet.
Sep 27, 2017 9:00 PM

Nov 2007
Two vers. of Seiyuu Grand Prix November Issue Cover had voting and was half and half for result.
https://nijimen.net/topics/13967
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 1, 2017 7:49 PM
Mar 2015
Finally the good part of Idolm@ster.
Oct 3, 2017 2:36 PM

Oct 2008
Oh MAL userbase, never change your cringy double-standards way.
>User since 2008
Please god help me quit this website.

Such great community that doesn't even know how demographics work, AND gives """detailed"""" reviews after first episodes.

Oct 9, 2017 5:11 AM
Mar 2010
Wow, this thread really makes me want to puke. Why do you have to be like this, MAL? Be it the news threads when a new anime for females gets announced or stuff like this.

The world doesn't revolve around you entitled little snowflakes.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Nov 4, 2017 9:52 AM

Sep 2017
I love you japan. You never fail to amaze me with your masterpieces.
"When you made this thread, I cried and screamed"

-Swagernator 2017
Nov 6, 2017 1:55 PM
Jul 2007
This thread is hilarious
Nov 6, 2017 7:08 PM

Aug 2013
Why..?

Because why not..(still waiting for SideM x SideG & Love Live SideM..)
Nov 6, 2017 9:45 PM

Jul 2013
accela said:
This thread is hilarious

atleast someone gets it :')
Nov 9, 2017 1:43 PM

Feb 2010
silverwalls said:
"boohoo why doesn't each and every anime series appeal EXCLUSIVELY to my tastes"

This
If you don't like don't watch
Nov 10, 2017 3:59 AM

Jun 2009
So far I'm really liking the anime. <3333 I adore all the cameos from other units and I pray we get Legenders cameos. XD

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Do you need to watch the ova (unaired episode)?

FruityLime - Dec 14, 2023

1 by Tronplayer »»
Mar 10, 10:12 AM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER SideM Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2017

22 by yveltalkyogre »»
Mar 19, 2023 2:16 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER SideM Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2017

8 by dejikonyo »»
Jul 2, 2022 12:03 AM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER SideM Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2017

15 by dejikonyo »»
Jul 1, 2022 11:11 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER SideM Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2017

9 by Serafos »»
Feb 6, 2022 7:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.