Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 15, 2010 9:19 AM
Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
First season definitely wasbetter.
Goh'Dan
May 3, 2010 3:17 PM

Mar 2010
It's kinda diffrent now Layla's out of the stage...
The story of Kaleido Star is about Sora's free stage dream... she'll purchase it no matter what.
Sep 18, 2010 6:45 PM

Sep 2008
So nice to see the happy and carefree Sora again. :) Makes the series enjoyable and fun to watch, instead of painful and annoying. Though, May did annoy me in this episode to begin with, especially when she said that she was just going to copy everything Sora did at the car show...

Hm. Weird way to end the episode though. Leon is actually listening to Sora? Not interrupting with some comment like "I don't care" when she's talking about stuff? And Layla is pondering some feeling she has. Wonder if she's just wanting to return to the stage, after seeing Sora enjoy it so much...

gohdan said:

I wouldn't agree 100%. The first season was just... completely different. Just my opinion though, I guess.
Jan 3, 2011 8:43 PM

Aug 2010
merle_noir said:
So nice to see the happy and carefree Sora again. :) Makes the series enjoyable and fun to watch, instead of painful and annoying. Though, May did annoy me in this episode to begin with, especially when she said that she was just going to copy everything Sora did at the car show...

Hm. Weird way to end the episode though. Leon is actually listening to Sora? Not interrupting with some comment like "I don't care" when she's talking about stuff? And Layla is pondering some feeling she has. Wonder if she's just wanting to return to the stage, after seeing Sora enjoy it so much...

gohdan said:

I wouldn't agree 100%. The first season was just... completely different. Just my opinion though, I guess.

I think both seasons are excellent. They each have a different feel to them. This season was more dramatic, Sora had to suffer a lot more. But I think both seasons were needed to really develop the characters, especially Sora.

May 26, 2017 4:12 AM
Aug 2014
So Sora once again realized what her dream is; she seems to do this every other episode, but then forget about it again.

So completely handing over the stage to Leon and later May was all part of some elaborate scheme to see if Leon could be a worthy partner for Sora. Find that hard to believe.
LorezhnoMay 26, 2017 4:16 AM
Dec 22, 2023 9:05 PM
Dec 2019
Reply to kiwigreeneyes
merle_noir said:

gohdan said:

I think both seasons are excellent. They each have a different feel to them. This season was more dramatic, Sora had to suffer a lot more. But I think both seasons were needed to really develop the characters, especially Sora.
@kiwigreeneyes I know this post is 12 years old but the idea that someone could watch both seasons of Kaleido Star and say "yes, both of these are excellent" is baffling to me. Season 2 is a massive pile of shit. Thinking its good is a rare objectively wrong opinion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaleido Star Episode 24 Discussion

gohdan - Feb 4, 2010

7 by Safrichh »»
Feb 27, 7:48 PM

Poll: » Kaleido Star Episode 23 Discussion

gohdan - Feb 3, 2010

9 by Safrichh »»
Feb 11, 8:40 PM

Poll: » Kaleido Star Episode 22 Discussion

gohdan - Feb 3, 2010

13 by Safrichh »»
Jan 6, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Kaleido Star Episode 34 Discussion

hirahira - Jan 11, 2009

13 by LotteGiants »»
Dec 22, 2023 8:54 PM

Poll: » Kaleido Star Episode 31 Discussion

hirahira - Jan 10, 2009

16 by LotteGiants »»
Dec 22, 2023 7:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.