Forum Settings
Forums

Am i the only one who hates to watch Anime with someone besides me?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 12, 2017 5:35 PM

Apr 2014
nah usually they can be quite attentive and I find that I'm the one that may talk too much
If they are just intruding on my watching time then I'll just pause it till they leave or something
Mar 12, 2017 6:51 PM

Apr 2015
I watched numerous anime movies in the theaters so I guess I don't mind watching with others; even enjoy it to the extent. In particular, the Kizumonogatari crowds are the best/most spirited group of movie crowd I've been in. That's not just anime movies but all movies. I've never before felt so in tune with a theater crowd.

I like watching alone and with others. Some times I watch the same episode with the two approaches, and get a slightly different experience.
Mar 12, 2017 7:00 PM

Nov 2015
I can wath some shonens like naruto or dragon ball with someone but I have to watch animes with a deep story by myself.
Mar 13, 2017 7:43 AM

Mar 2017
You're not alone.. Sometimes i don't like it when my brother or my friends entered my room when i was watching some titles [Such as Gakkou Gurashi or Kimi ni Todoke]

Sometimes, those particular anime might need for our outmost attention. And for my brother to suddenly entered the room and fire up the console game just plain piss me off :p
It's time to play the Game folks!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» I really wish that more animes had re-caps

Atmogenic - 8 minutes ago

5 by Otakupervert890 »»
4 seconds ago

» Is watching a show for the cute girl weird?

fallout45 - 12 hours ago

20 by APolygons2 »»
24 seconds ago

Poll: » do you want more emotional or more intelligent anime?

deg - 5 hours ago

24 by APolygons2 »»
3 minutes ago

» What anime brought you to watch more anime? :)

Rinrinka - 43 minutes ago

10 by APolygons2 »»
5 minutes ago

» what is battle shonen?

deg - 4 hours ago

21 by PlasticRobot »»
6 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.