Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2017 6:54 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The doctor brings seeds for herbs. lol @ how little brother misunderstood what main guy said about cousin guy. It seems like he gave up on his feelings.

The little brother overthinks because he cares too much. Oh, interesting main guy was the same as little brother since they were young. That was the part he tried to remember. He decided to bring him to the parent's tombs.

ED w. main guy and little brother.

Cousin guy's story when he was with the 3 brothers.

Extended ver. of what was happened after ED next.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 9, 2017 9:04 AM

Sep 2015
I love this chapter so much and this episode made me so emotional. Ahh, I loved it! The beginning part was very beautiful with the close up of Haru's face. Later on, I felt bad for Ren and there's a part in the anime where you can see him frown when he's talking to the therapist. Anyway, I have so much to say. I'll add more in a bit.

I especially loved the extra bit of Haru and Ren on the boat and them actually visiting the Kaidou parents' grave. It is not in the manga so that was a surprise. Oh, their cute hand holding! I loved all the adorable gestures!
Mar 9, 2017 10:26 AM

Jan 2015
Silly Haru, he really think about "doing" lewd thing at his parents grave? Well I guess it can't be helped since he failed to "doing" it earlier night and just go to sleep. XD
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Mar 9, 2017 10:38 AM

Jun 2013
Great episode! Seeing the dark circles under Haru's eyes after he fell asleep on top of Ren made my heart break :(

anime list
manga list
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
APC
Anime Advocates
Mar 9, 2017 11:18 AM

Dec 2014
great episode...I got the feeling that now the lovers are closers than ever...ONe episode left
Mar 9, 2017 3:47 PM

Mar 2016
Only one episode left :( Hope there will be a season 3, but I doubt it. I didn't even think there'd be a season two. I wish they'd confirm whether or not they're actually a couple, and is it wrong for me to wish they'd have sex? ;-;
Mar 9, 2017 5:40 PM
Oct 2016
Blondie said:
Only one episode left :( Hope there will be a season 3, but I doubt it. I didn't even think there'd be a season two. I wish they'd confirm whether or not they're actually a couple, and is it wrong for me to wish they'd have sex? ;-;

Not at all! I want them to have sex too~ I think it would be so cute~ Well... not cute but I think you get my point~
Mar 9, 2017 10:54 PM
Mar 2010
ahhh the hand holding part at the end <3 i was expecting a confession in front of the graves, but that works too.
is there really going to be only one more episode? cuz this is where it starts to really pick up on their relationship and how Ren gets to claim Haru as "his". if only it went to 12 eps :/
regardless, super cute series. i hope whatever ending they choose does it justice.
Mar 9, 2017 10:56 PM
Mar 2010
ONEE_CHAN_ said:
Blondie said:

Not at all! I want them to have sex too~ I think it would be so cute~ Well... not cute but I think you get my point~

pretty sure anyone still watching at this point wants them to have sex lol. or at least have it spelled out that they're a couple
Mar 9, 2017 11:37 PM

Mar 2016
animazed said:
ONEE_CHAN_ said:

pretty sure anyone still watching at this point wants them to have sex lol. or at least have it spelled out that they're a couple

Yup. I was so disappointed when Haru fell asleep again.
Mar 10, 2017 4:50 AM
Jul 2011
Haven't seen the episode yet, but I'm so disappointed! I'm disappointed that I found out this season is gonna be only 10 episodes as well!!! I was hoping for at least 12 this time :c
Mar 10, 2017 6:28 AM

Nov 2015
So when they got steamy and all, he fell asleep, again.

Mar 10, 2017 2:01 PM

Dec 2016
I don't know how they intend to wrap up a million different things in the next episode but I really hope that there is a third season!!!!! This last episode was really good but really quick paced... :( I hope they don't rush it to get to the end :(

Mar 10, 2017 4:04 PM

Oct 2011
Omg Haru Ren moment 😍
Oh they went to visit the grave.
Holding hands ahhhh
Last episode noooooooo
Mar 11, 2017 7:16 PM

Mar 2016
THATS NOT POSSIBLE!!!!!

Ooooooo Natsu salty af
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2017 7:05 PM

Jul 2012
I loved this episode so much. I love how Ren does literally anything you tell him to fo T-T he's so innocent! I'm glad Ren got him to visit his parent's grave it really wasn't healthy that he was avoiding it. Their little hand holding though!! Completely killed my heart, haha i was cheesing the entire episode. Lmao im so mad that theres only 1 episode left god damnit
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 2017 8:58 AM
Aug 2016
Yay, finally some progression? But it's ending next week huh. I don't remember much from the manga but hopefully they won't stop at such an awkard point as they did with season 1.
Mar 13, 2017 1:04 PM
Jun 2013
The piano song towards the end of the episode before the closing credits was beautiful, anyone know what the title of the song is? Looking for some sheet music myself ;)
Mar 14, 2017 7:26 AM
Feb 2016
Surprisingly I really like this episode. Ren-ren's confession and his thoughts about Haru is his when Haru fell asleep on his chest. The piano background song of the 1st season ending theme when Haru recalls what his dad said to him is so nice<3 Kept on repeating and humming to myself.

Since last week's episode preview has Natsuo on it more I thought this episode is going to focus on his past story more but the truth is it actually only appears after the ending song (lol). And since I've recently re-read Super Lovers and somewhat know what's gonna happen after this it made me wonder if the production company is planning on Season 3 of Super Lovers since I doubt 1 episode is able to cover everything about Natsuo unless they really intend to wrap the whole thing up by this season without any cliffhanger.
Mar 14, 2017 7:29 AM
Feb 2016
_yo__adrienne said:
The piano song towards the end of the episode before the closing credits was beautiful, anyone know what the title of the song is? Looking for some sheet music myself ;)

It's actually a piano version of the 1st season ending theme titled 'Happiness' with the 4 main casts singing it although I'm not sure whether it's going to be release in the OST or not but maybe you can try to find a cover someone did instead (?)
Mar 14, 2017 5:25 PM
Feb 2017
I NEED MORE!! I hope they don't just end the season at episode 10 again, I do not want to wait again, Super Lovers opened my mind to the world of BL, and how much I didn't know I enjoyed it
Mar 27, 2017 7:24 PM

Sep 2014
UrbanJahts said:
THATS NOT POSSIBLE!!!!!

Ooooooo Natsu salty af

That part was hilarious xD
I really liked this episode. They are adapting the manga at a really good pace. And the animation is still nice.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Super Lovers 2 Episode 1 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 12, 2017

33 by renandharu_ »»
Sep 12, 2023 3:18 AM

Poll: » Super Lovers 2 Episode 10 Discussion

removed-user - Mar 16, 2017

27 by Mirika »»
Dec 12, 2022 5:15 AM

Poll: » Super Lovers 2 Episode 3 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 26, 2017

16 by vibininthefields »»
Jan 9, 2022 8:19 AM

Poll: » Super Lovers 2 Episode 2 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 19, 2017

21 by vibininthefields »»
Jan 9, 2022 7:44 AM

Poll: » Super Lovers 2 Episode 4 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 2, 2017

26 by MetaKite »»
Jan 1, 2018 8:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.